Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12
Results 21 to 26 of 26

Thread: Photo Essay Help.

  1. #21

    Default Re: Photo Essay Help.

    Quote Originally Posted by tehzeh View Post
    LOL. What has that got to do with language?
    Cause it originated from China?

  2. #22

    Default Re: Photo Essay Help.

    taking ideas from the other CSers who posted..

    can be a picture of our former PM during the 60s, addressing the crowd, speaking in Malay. Being billingual in English and Malay. and the rest is up to your skills. I got lots of things to say in my mind now but i cant possibly type them all out...

  3. #23

    Default Re: Photo Essay Help.

    Quote Originally Posted by tehzeh View Post
    Hi guys. I am required to take 1-3 photos and write an essay about the photos.

    The topic is Language and Power. I seriously have no idea, where to or how to take a photo related to this topic.
    oh dear, not another person looking for someone to help with homework.

    anyways, language and power - there are so many scenes that i can think of that convey that idea, but how serious are you about this project, and when is your deadline?

  4. #24

    Default Re: Photo Essay Help.

    Quote Originally Posted by tehzeh View Post
    oh... this is quite a good idea.. but it's an english essay... but anyway, thanks for the suggestion.
    wa piang...

    like that english essay can only write about ang moh in english speaking country..

    you cannot mention anything about france,, etc??

  5. #25
    Member
    Join Date
    Aug 2009
    Location
    Thomas More's Vision
    Posts
    627

    Default Re: Photo Essay Help.

    Quote Originally Posted by mikeeeey View Post
    taking ideas from the other CSers who posted..

    can be a picture of our former PM during the 60s, addressing the crowd, speaking in Malay. Being billingual in English and Malay. and the rest is up to your skills. I got lots of things to say in my mind now but i cant possibly type them all out...
    Hmm, Okay. That's a good idea, I can search for that online... but I still need one photo taken by myself. anw thanks for your input.

    Quote Originally Posted by night86mare View Post
    oh dear, not another person looking for someone to help with homework.

    anyways, language and power - there are so many scenes that i can think of that convey that idea, but how serious are you about this project, and when is your deadline?
    Erm, I am somewhat serious about this project because it will be counted (yes lol..) but I am not an english pie.... so i don't have much feelings towards English... since my mother tongue is chinese. my deadline is next wednesday. so I am thinking of completing it by this weekend.

    Quote Originally Posted by Lolrence View Post
    Cause it originated from China?
    I see... Okay... >.<

    Quote Originally Posted by night86mare View Post
    wa piang...

    like that english essay can only write about ang moh in english speaking country..

    you cannot mention anything about france,, etc??
    I don't know about that... but my perception of english departments or english teachers is that they are very anal when it comes to language. and they have this kinda "English still rules the world" kinda thinking. So best solution for it is to be english related.. safer i guess.

  6. #26
    Member
    Join Date
    Aug 2009
    Location
    Thomas More's Vision
    Posts
    627

    Default Re: Photo Essay Help.

    Okay guys, Thanks for all the help.

    Thank you: nice1888, ortega, boliaocomein, donut88, spheredome, tortise, lolrence, mikeeeey, night86mare.

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Bookmarks

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •