Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 123 LastLast
Results 21 to 40 of 42

Thread: Help! Pentax K-7

  1. #21
    Member VanGogh53's Avatar
    Join Date
    Sep 2008
    Location
    Singapore City, Singapore
    Posts
    458

    Default Re: Help! Pentax K-7

    I was at Orient Photo last Sunday, and they sold one set K7 with kit lens to a Mr Chew Peng. No issue at all. I was checking out the Metz 58 and Nissin flashes. Sin Lim L6; can't miss.
    __________________________________________________ _
    http://living-a-good-life.blogspot.com

  2. #22

    Default Re: Help! Pentax K-7

    i want to get k-7 because i want to invest long term i doubt i will be changing it for a couple of years. As i am a student now my mum will be the one paying not be so i don't think i can change in the near future. if i can change in a yr or two i don't mind k-x.

  3. #23

    Default Re: Help! Pentax K-7

    Wah Mum Paying...so good.

    I think Pentax getting popular nowadays due to their K7 and Kx.
    My Flickr iownthislensthatlensthislensthatlens

  4. #24

    Default Re: Help! Pentax K-7

    Ideally, you'd want to borrow or rent a basic lens now at least until you know when and whether the twin lens kit is coming.
    Alternatively, you can get a lens that you can use now, and continue using even when you later get the twin lens kit.
    Possibilities include the FA 50mm f/1.4, Tamron 17-50mm f/2.8, DA 40mm f/2.8.

    Or look around the Pentax B&S area for second hand lenses that are being offered.
    I don't subsidize marketing campaigns.

  5. #25

    Default Re: Help! Pentax K-7

    Btw, is there any source that i can find out what does the acronyms of the lenses means? and techniques on how to use DSLRs? i am really keen to learn. BTW I FINALLY FOUND K-7 AND THE DUAL LENSES KIT!!! I AM GETTING IT ON SUNDAY!!!! WHOOHOO!!!!!

  6. #26
    Senior Member
    Join Date
    Jun 2004
    Posts
    9,781
    Blog Entries
    1

    Default Re: Help! Pentax K-7

    alamak .....I thot what happened ............... buy K7 also must fret .............
    Nikomi Canpen Zenten :eek:
    Not exactly 100% Natural but definitely the closest you can get to it

  7. #27
    Member
    Join Date
    May 2009
    Location
    Singapore
    Posts
    1,043

    Default Re: Help! Pentax K-7

    Quote Originally Posted by jiawei0727 View Post
    Btw, is there any source that i can find out what does the acronyms of the lenses means? and techniques on how to use DSLRs? i am really keen to learn. BTW I FINALLY FOUND K-7 AND THE DUAL LENSES KIT!!! I AM GETTING IT ON SUNDAY!!!! WHOOHOO!!!!!
    Join our monthly outing lor.
    Charlie Tan loves his SMC 大姑妈
    deviantART | flickr

  8. #28

    Default Re: Help! Pentax K-7

    Quote Originally Posted by Zenten View Post
    alamak .....I thot what happened ............... buy K7 also must fret .............
    I just want to share with the people who had advice me and make suggestion to me. if you don't like the you can don't read this tread. Wouldn't you be happy if you get something you really want ?

  9. #29

    Default Re: Help! Pentax K-7

    Quote Originally Posted by jiawei0727 View Post
    I just want to share with the people who had advice me and make suggestion to me. if you don't like the you can don't read this tread. Wouldn't you be happy if you get something you really want ?
    the thing he wants only exists in his dreams.....
    D3|Tokina 28-70 f2.6-2.8|Samyang 14mm f2.8|K-7|Tamron17-50 f2.8|manfrotto190XproB
    Gallery

  10. #30

    Default Re: Help! Pentax K-7

    Quote Originally Posted by elavan View Post
    the thing he wants only exists in his dreams.....
    Maybe Hope one day it can be realized!

  11. #31

    Default Re: Help! Pentax K-7

    Quote Originally Posted by jiawei0727 View Post
    Btw, is there any source that i can find out what does the acronyms of the lenses means? and techniques on how to use DSLRs? i am really keen to learn. BTW I FINALLY FOUND K-7 AND THE DUAL LENSES KIT!!! I AM GETTING IT ON SUNDAY!!!! WHOOHOO!!!!!
    Jiawei, Fengwei made a sticky thread on websites that provide tons on info on Pentax bodies and lenses(and the acronyms).

    IMHO this is one of the best help pages:
    Bojidar Dimitrov's Pentax K-Mount Equipment Page - All things about Pentax K-Mount.
    http://www.bdimitrov.de/kmp/

  12. #32

    Default Re: Help! Pentax K-7

    OT.

    Any recommendation SDHC card and bag?
    getting K-7 this weekend

  13. #33

    Default Re: Help! Pentax K-7

    Quote Originally Posted by VanGogh53 View Post
    I was at Orient Photo last Sunday, and they sold one set K7 with kit lens to a Mr Chew Peng. No issue at all. I was checking out the Metz 58 and Nissin flashes. Sin Lim L6; can't miss.
    ya. take the lift to level 6 then turn towards left directions.

  14. #34

    Default Re: Help! Pentax K-7

    Quote Originally Posted by noside View Post
    OT.

    Any recommendation SDHC card and bag?
    getting K-7 this weekend
    Hmm, can look for kingston or Sandisk SDHC card. go for class 4 or 6. Bag wise, lowepro stealth reporter 100 or 200 (depending on ur future expansion of lens n flash)? mine is EX180 (nikon free bag) given by a fren of mine too..need to save $.

  15. #35

    Default Re: Help! Pentax K-7

    Quote Originally Posted by macme View Post
    Hmm, can look for kingston or Sandisk SDHC card. go for class 4 or 6. Bag wise, lowepro stealth reporter 100 or 200 (depending on ur future expansion of lens n flash)? mine is EX180 (nikon free bag) given by a fren of mine too..need to save $.
    i see..
    the bag i will get later on..

  16. #36
    Senior Member felixcat8888's Avatar
    Join Date
    May 2005
    Location
    Singapore, Singapore, Singapor
    Posts
    9,108

    Default Re: Help! Pentax K-7

    Quote Originally Posted by eselite View Post
    Join our monthly outing lor.
    So are you shooting pics everyday now? or still kept away?
    Pentaxian for Life
    K1, KP, FA*28-70/2.8, FA31, 43 & FA77 Limiteds, K85/1.8, FA*200/2.8, A50/1.2



  17. #37
    Member tommyx's Avatar
    Join Date
    May 2009
    Location
    Singapore
    Posts
    642

    Default Re: Help! Pentax K-7

    Bought the K-7 and the WR dual lens (18-55 & 50-200) with SLR Revo.

    Hope it helps if you are still looking for the lens.

  18. #38
    Member banana0ne's Avatar
    Join Date
    Oct 2008
    Location
    jurong west
    Posts
    1,488

    Default Re: Help! Pentax K-7

    Congrats on the k-7, hope youll have a great time with it.

    I just got my Think Tank bag.
    I dunno!!!
    It's banana-zero-neh. :)

  19. #39
    Member tommyx's Avatar
    Join Date
    May 2009
    Location
    Singapore
    Posts
    642

    Default Re: Help! Pentax K-7

    Which Think Tank did you get?

    I am still searching for a bag and dry cabinet.

  20. #40

    Default Re: Help! Pentax K-7

    Quote Originally Posted by tommyx View Post
    Bought the K-7 and the WR dual lens (18-55 & 50-200) with SLR Revo.

    Hope it helps if you are still looking for the lens.
    Congrats on your purchase !

Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 123 LastLast

Bookmarks

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •