Thread: Zen

nice nice...its not easy to arrange flowers

Deregistered

Beautiful picture! Reminds me of a Chinese painting.

Thanks folks
    BTW I didnt arrange that. Snapped at the Botanical Gardens.

Er, not trying to be mean or what, but i dun feel or understand this.. =x

The pic's underexposed

Quote Originally Posted by SniperD
    The pic's underexposed
    I'm a newbie, so would really appreciate any advise & guidance. So what should I have done in this case?

I had actually downed the brightness and increased the contrast in PS, cos I wanted the background to be darker, and yet didn't want to manually paint the bg black. Looks like that didn't turn out well

Quote Originally Posted by twinkie
    I'm a newbie, so would really appreciate any advise & guidance. So what should I have done in this case?

I had actually downed the brightness and increased the contrast in PS, cos I wanted the background to be darker, and yet didn't want to manually paint the bg black. Looks like that didn't turn out well
    I get what you're trying to achieve. But in this case you should not have touch the 'brightness' settings at all. You should up the highlights/midtones and down the shadows to achieve your black bkgnd.

Quote Originally Posted by bAa
    I get what you're trying to achieve. But in this case you should not have touch the 'brightness' settings at all. You should up the highlights/midtones and down the shadows to achieve your black bkgnd.
    Thanks