Page 7 of 11 FirstFirst ... 256789 ... LastLast
Results 121 to 140 of 218

Thread: Owls Chat.......

  1. #121

    Default Re: Owls Chat.......

    Quote Originally Posted by contaxable View Post
    大哥,大姐,

    早上好。

    我刚从kpo回来,音乐boomzboomzboomz 真头痛!

    睡不了,只好来这抓鸟
    你跟瑞士劳务kpo

  2. #122

    Default Re: Owls Chat.......

    Quote Originally Posted by night86mare View Post
    发牢骚
    你去发给他啊!!! 哈哈哈

    Quote Originally Posted by night86mare View Post
    你跟瑞士劳务kpo
    瑞士劳务?
    Dreams at Photoaid! Contact me, pls!

  3. #123

    Default Re: Owls Chat.......

    RIS LOW!!!! hahahha

  4. #124

    Default Re: Owls Chat.......

    Quote Originally Posted by night86mare View Post
    RIS LOW!!!! hahahha
    Dreams at Photoaid! Contact me, pls!

  5. #125

    Default Re: Owls Chat.......

    Quote Originally Posted by contaxable View Post
    胡说,我还在发育呢。我没有适合的香蕉给她。

    我还是俄惊(v)。不可乱来啊。
    发育期间才危险啊!!!!

    Quote Originally Posted by contaxable View Post
    本来是春梦,后来变恶梦。

    梦到小羊哥吃草莓排。
    小羊哥不是素食啊。。。
    Dreams at Photoaid! Contact me, pls!

  6. #126

    Default Re: Owls Chat.......

    Quote Originally Posted by contaxable View Post
    早上好

    拜五哦,大家玩的开心吗?

    我觉得今天好好玩阿。我去上海哇哇听jazz中国乐句。害我又迟睡了。
    但这一玩带给我难忘的一夜.
    你的生活很精彩啊!

    Quote Originally Posted by contaxable View Post
    小洋哥不懂如何了。
    甜甜的草莓吃进嘴里,心情可能特别好。心花怒放,连气也会从肛门放一放。

    如果叫春就不行了,好危险的哦.
    你正叫???
    Dreams at Photoaid! Contact me, pls!

  7. #127

    Default Re: Owls Chat.......

    Quote Originally Posted by contaxable View Post
    本来是春梦,后来变恶梦。

    梦到小羊哥吃草莓排。
    小羊歌在你肚皮上踩,跳,你很高兴

  8. #128

    Default Re: Owls Chat.......

    我吃kotex的叶子!!!!!!!!!

  9. #129

    Default Re: Owls Chat.......

    Quote Originally Posted by contaxable View Post
    胡说,我还在发育呢。我没有适合的香蕉给她。

    我还是俄惊(v)。不可乱来啊。
    她帮你把香蕉长出来,然后把它拔出来

  10. #130

    Default Re: Owls Chat.......

    Quote Originally Posted by contaxable View Post
    早上好

    拜五哦,大家玩的开心吗?

    我觉得今天好好玩阿。我去上海哇哇听jazz中国乐句。害我又迟睡了。
    但这一玩带给我难忘的一夜.
    你被包??

  11. #131

    Default Re: Owls Chat.......

    Quote Originally Posted by contaxable View Post
    小洋哥不懂如何了。
    甜甜的草莓吃进嘴里,心情可能特别好。心花怒放,连气也会从肛门放一放。

    如果叫春就不行了,好危险的哦.
    我开心得很,刚才放了一个屁,飞回新加坡

    可惜太大的一个屁了,转眼间又回到了伦敦

    咳!~~

  12. #132

    Default Re: Owls Chat.......

    Quote Originally Posted by night86mare View Post
    我吃kotex的叶子!!!!!!!!!
    Quote Originally Posted by night86mare View Post
    她帮你把香蕉长出来,然后把它拔出来
    Quote Originally Posted by night86mare View Post
    我开心得很,刚才放了一个屁,飞回新加坡

    可惜太大的一个屁了,转眼间又回到了伦敦

    咳!~~
    Dreams at Photoaid! Contact me, pls!

  13. #133

    Default Re: Owls Chat.......

    why conversing in mandarin?

    such anti-social behaviour...tsk tsk.

  14. #134

    Default Re: Owls Chat.......

    Quote Originally Posted by pokiemon View Post
    why conversing in mandarin?

    such anti-social behaviour...tsk tsk.
    speak good mandarin campaign

  15. #135

    Default Re: Owls Chat.......

    Quote Originally Posted by pokiemon View Post
    why conversing in mandarin?

    such anti-social behaviour...tsk tsk.
    Quote Originally Posted by night86mare View Post
    speak good mandarin campaign
    ya lor, 别那么说我们嘛。。。。我们那有anti-social?
    Dreams at Photoaid! Contact me, pls!

  16. #136

    Default Re: Owls Chat.......

    Quote Originally Posted by contaxable View Post
    all sleeping? LOL
    now is the prime time!!!!
    Dreams at Photoaid! Contact me, pls!

  17. #137

    Default Re: Owls Chat.......

    good morning!
    Dreams at Photoaid! Contact me, pls!

  18. #138

    Default Re: Owls Chat.......

    Quote Originally Posted by Tupi Guy View Post
    good morning!
    Good morning~~ Went searching again?

  19. #139

    Default Re: Owls Chat.......

    Quote Originally Posted by Yapster View Post
    Good morning~~ Went searching again?
    no, was at home and my area got real CSI session.

    "friends" of mine died due to fight just beside my block. All know each other one, they fight and one was stabbed to death by those beer bottle.....

    See newspaper tomorow, Sin Ming was here too.
    Dreams at Photoaid! Contact me, pls!

  20. #140

    Default Re: Owls Chat.......

    Quote Originally Posted by Tupi Guy View Post
    no, was at home and my area got real CSI session.

    "friends" of mine died due to fight just beside my block. All know each other one, they fight and one was stabbed to death by those beer bottle.....

    See newspaper tomorow, Sin Ming was here too.
    When i saw your post in FB, i thought you meant a cat "CSI" session...

    Manz..

    Ok, will see paper tomorrow.

    Time to Zzzz. Nites!

Page 7 of 11 FirstFirst ... 256789 ... LastLast

Bookmarks

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •