Page 2 of 11 FirstFirst 12347 ... LastLast
Results 21 to 40 of 218

Thread: Owls Chat.......

  1. #21
    Senior Member
    Join Date
    Mar 2002
    Location
    Hong Kong
    Posts
    3,688

    Default Re: Owls Chat.......

    Quote Originally Posted by riotvan View Post
    HELLO GOOD MORNING!

    z
    You just woke up?? Good afternoon!

  2. #22

    Default Re: Owls Chat.......

    Quote Originally Posted by riotvan View Post
    HELLO GOOD MORNING!

    z
    good morning pretty.

    SO where's our breakfast?
    Dreams at Photoaid! Contact me, pls!

  3. #23

    Default Re: Owls Chat.......

    Quote Originally Posted by Tupi Guy View Post
    @@
    But i no buy.


    Quote Originally Posted by Tupi Guy View Post
    Justice is never limited, it's just controlled.
    Money is limited. It's beyond control.

  4. #24
    Deregistered riotvan's Avatar
    Join Date
    May 2008
    Location
    at your bedroom window
    Posts
    1,489

    Default Re: Owls Chat.......


  5. #25

    Default Re: Owls Chat.......

    Quote Originally Posted by riotvan View Post
    Simi lai??

  6. #26

    Default Re: Owls Chat.......

    Quote Originally Posted by Yapster View Post
    But i no buy.



    Money is limited. It's beyond control.
    money is not limited, is greed that's control.

    Quote Originally Posted by riotvan View Post
    that's not breakfast.....
    Dreams at Photoaid! Contact me, pls!

  7. #27

    Default Re: Owls Chat.......

    Quote Originally Posted by Tupi Guy View Post
    money is not limited, is greed that's control.
    No greed, no money.

    no money, no justice.

    no justice, hongsien no sleep.


  8. #28

    Default Re: Owls Chat.......

    Quote Originally Posted by Yapster View Post
    No greed, no money.

    no money, no justice.

    no justice, hongsien no sleep.

    No human, no greed.
    No greed, no money.
    No justice, no peace.
    Dreams at Photoaid! Contact me, pls!

  9. #29

    Default Re: Owls Chat.......

    Yap, how cats you have?
    Dreams at Photoaid! Contact me, pls!

  10. #30

    Default Re: Owls Chat.......

    Quote Originally Posted by Tupi Guy View Post
    No human, no greed.
    No greed, no money.
    No money, no justice
    No justice, no peace.
    Broken link spotted...

    No peace, no sleep.

    No sleep, no Owls Chat~

  11. #31

    Default Re: Owls Chat.......

    Quote Originally Posted by Tupi Guy View Post
    Yap, how cats you have?
    Home got 12..

    But too squeezy and different gang. Cannot mix.

    Mum is the C.O la.

    Dad's the helper.

    I'm the camera man. Don't know how to handle them.


  12. #32

    Default Re: Owls Chat.......

    Quote Originally Posted by Yapster View Post
    Broken link spotted...

    No peace, no sleep.

    No sleep, no Owls Chat~
    lol.....

    No sleep, Owls chit
    Dreams at Photoaid! Contact me, pls!

  13. #33

    Default Re: Owls Chat.......

    Quote Originally Posted by Yapster View Post
    Home got 12..

    But too squeezy and different gang. Cannot mix.

    Mum is the C.O la.

    Dad's the helper.

    I'm the camera man. Don't know how to handle them.

    12?! @@ serious ah?!

    want somemore?

    Your mum feeder?
    Dreams at Photoaid! Contact me, pls!

  14. #34

    Default Re: Owls Chat.......

    Quote Originally Posted by Yapster View Post
    Home got 12..

    But too squeezy and different gang. Cannot mix.

    Mum is the C.O la.

    Dad's the helper.

    I'm the camera man. Don't know how to handle them.

    12?! @@ serious ah?!

    want somemore?

    Your mum feeder?
    Dreams at Photoaid! Contact me, pls!

  15. #35

    Default Re: Owls Chat.......

    Quote Originally Posted by Tupi Guy View Post
    12?! @@ serious ah?!

    want somemore?

    Your mum feeder?
    Serious... Haha, no thanks... Too many liao.

    We have lost 1 balcony, 1.5 rooms to them... The problem is, cannot mix.. they will fight.

    If can mix, at least can recover back the balcony and 0.5 rooms. Hahahaha.

    Ya, she also help help cage kitty like you do also.

    But expenses pretty high.

    So... we can't help much also.

    Personally, i also not very supportive about the idea of too many also. They kinda lost their freedom (worry they fight ma).

    But, it's my mum la. We support as family lor.
    Last edited by Yapster; 4th March 2010 at 03:38 AM.

  16. #36

    Default Re: Owls Chat.......

    Quote Originally Posted by Yapster View Post
    Serious... Haha, no thanks... Too many liao.

    We have lost 1 balcony, 1.5 rooms to them... The problem is, cannot mix.. they will fight.

    Ya, she also help help cage kitty like you do also.

    But expenses pretty high.

    So... we can't help much also.
    ya, i know what you mean..... cos i have see 200 over cats, an amazing lady i know and now also helping her when ever i can.

    We cant help all....but just do what we can lor.

    So the 12 are not come in the same time. Even intro slowly also cant?
    Dreams at Photoaid! Contact me, pls!

  17. #37

    Default Re: Owls Chat.......

    Quote Originally Posted by Tupi Guy View Post
    ya, i know what you mean..... cos i have see 200 over cats, an amazing lady i know and now also helping her when ever i can.

    We cant help all....but just do what we can lor.

    So the 12 are not come in the same time. Even intro slowly also cant?
    Ya, there are also farms in the east for these cats and dogs. My mum also got help.

    But as long as got humans involve, political la... You know what i mean.

    Oh, ya, not all come in at the same time. One by one or really sick at the farm, so mum brought them to see doctor and bring home to recuperate... Then, haha, never go back!!!

    The last 4 is a mother and 3 babies.. The doctor didn't sterilized properly... End up, pregnant, mum brought home... This combo took the balcony...

    But can't bear to let them go out also... They may not be able to survive liao.

    Haha, long story.

    Ya, we tried, can't... some ok, some cannot. Can fight till so bad, a chunk of meat can be bite off one... And they are fast and furious..

    As i said, we can only try to help. But not all ba.

    We can't be anytime anywhere.
    Last edited by Yapster; 4th March 2010 at 03:47 AM.

  18. #38

    Default Re: Owls Chat.......

    Quote Originally Posted by Yapster View Post
    Ya, there are also farms in the east for these cats and dogs. My mum also got help.

    But as long as got humans involve, political la... You know what i mean.

    Oh, ya, not all come in at the same time. One by one or really sick at the farm, so mum brought them to see doctor and bring home to recuperate... Then, haha, never go back!!!

    The last 4 is a mother and 3 babies.. The doctor didn't sterilized properly... End up, pregnant, mum brought home... This combo took the balcony...

    But can't bear to let them go out also... They may not be able to survive liao.

    Haha, long story.

    Ya, we tried, can't... some ok, some cannot. Can fight till so bad, a chunk of meat can be bite off one... And they are fast and furious..

    As i said, we can only try to help. But not all ba.

    We can't be anytime anywhere.
    farm?

    human.......hahahaha that why i prefer doing in a small scale or alone. More effective sometime
    Dreams at Photoaid! Contact me, pls!

  19. #39

    Default Re: Owls Chat.......

    Quote Originally Posted by Tupi Guy View Post
    farm?

    human.......hahahaha that why i prefer doing in a small scale or alone. More effective sometime
    Haha, that's what my mum names it.

    I just let my mum do what she wants la.

    In fact, i am not good in handling the cats.

    But they are really sensitive and clean animals!

  20. #40

    Default Re: Owls Chat.......

    Quote Originally Posted by Yapster View Post


    Ya, we tried, can't... some ok, some cannot. Can fight till so bad, a chunk of meat can be bite off one... And they are fast and furious..
    perhaps i started mine all are kittens. Cos i dont bring cats back like that. It just so happen to bum into some lost kittens then sighz...cant bear it then save it lor. It suppose to be like my previous corridor cat which lived my level for more than 10 years + and it just like everyone cats but now mine is "ROOM CAT"
    Dreams at Photoaid! Contact me, pls!

Page 2 of 11 FirstFirst 12347 ... LastLast

Bookmarks

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •