Thread: Maha's MH-C204W or MH-C401FS charger to buy? both are so good

Default Maha's MH-C204W or MH-C401FS charger to buy? both are so good

My low-end GP chargers are all timer-based which are so hard to calculate when my batteries are full. So I'm investing in a good charger to use for my Pentax K-X which im buying soon.

I narrowed down to Maha's C204W and C401FS. Both have their pros and cons. I will be mainly use it to charge DSLR AA batteries but sometime I want to charge 1 cell only esp for my wireless mouse these kind of thing.
    C401FS can charge 1,2,3 or 4 cells, slow charge option which prevent heating but it comes with a block adapter which is inconvient to carry along with DSLR when traveling.
    C204W doesn't have an adapter which is perfect for travel photography and has discharge function( i donno i need or not if the charger can detect power level). But it has no slow option which im afraid overheat the batteries.

Which one do you recommend?
    C204W

C401FS

Default Re: Maha's MH-C204W or MH-C401FS charger to buy? both are so good

get both.

get the one with the slow charge option first, and then when you need to travel, buy the other one.

Default Re: Maha's MH-C204W or MH-C401FS charger to buy? both are so good

Top up a little bit & get the C9000, better functions. Use it at home.

For traveling, get the C204 which will be smaller & lighter. The charging cable is also universal.