Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: Hi Earthling!!! I'm a newbie + noobie... Do guide me along... =)

Default Hi Earthling!!! I'm a newbie + noobie... Do guide me along... =)

Most probably getting a EOS550D when it's release... (Need to look at the price... =P) Anyone roughly know the price??? I hear it will be in by next Wednesday @ MS Colour, AMK...

Deregistered

Default Re: Hi Earthling!!! I'm a newbie + noobie... Do guide me along... =)

Welcome to CSDun think 550D will be coming in next week.

really?? why??? Went to the shop just now, a lady at MS Colour told me it will arrive next week probably Wednesday.... =/ ... made me all excited... hrmph...

Quote Originally Posted by CrazeCat View Post
    really?? why??? Went to the shop just now, a lady at MS Colour told me it will arrive next week probably Wednesday.... =/ ... made me all excited... hrmph...
    That's 1 day before IT show, sounds likely actually. But nothing is for sure I guess.

Are DSLRs from outer space the same as those found on Earth?

Quote Originally Posted by Dream Merchant View Post
    Are DSLRs from outer space the same as those found on Earth?
    They have 10000000 billion terapixels but the same lousy dynamic range :P

>.<" me blurred.... was just wondering is this 550D good... or should i go for 500D... haha... as a start...

How abt waiting awhile..wait for others to get the camera then check for user reviews.
    Specs-wise u shd be able to compare the 2 camera side by side at dpreview

Quote Originally Posted by sabee View Post
    They have 10000000 billion terapixels but the same lousy dynamic range :P
    What about servicing?

Does TS have to come to Earth everytime the camera gives problems, or are there CSCs out there?

>.<" me blurred.... was just wondering is this 550D good... or should i go for 500D... haha... as a start...
    Sorry to be critical... but if you don't know what is so "good" about the upcoming 550D, why are you bent on getting one?
    I'm pretty sure the price will be "good"... that's almost a certainty.
    Exploring! :)

What about servicing?

Does TS have to come to Earth everytime the camera gives problems, or are there CSCs out there?
    I like this.....
    Think no one notice it.....

Welcome to CS

What about servicing?

I'm out there .............................somewhere............ ......TS can hitch a ride from me.............haha
    Take the shot!

What about servicing?

LOL.

I suppose Canon has got service center out there, just that they charge much more for interplanetary warranty.

Quote Originally Posted by madmartian View Post
    Welcome to CS

I'm out there .............................somewhere............ ......TS can hitch a ride from me.............haha
    Would he have to pay for food and fuel?

Quote Originally Posted by ericzb View Post
    LOL.

I suppose Canon has got service center out there, just that they charge much more for interplanetary warranty.
    Wonder if they get many requests for sensor cleaning, or do DSLR owners in space kinda just take off their lenses and jiggle around a bit?

Would he have to pay for food and fuel?
    He'll have to pay if he survive the crash landing........................
    Wonder if they get many requests for sensor cleaning, or do DSLR owners in space kinda just take off their lenses and jiggle around a bit?
    Mind you, the dust in space are as big as a meteorite. Not only the sensor is gone, the whole camera too.....................haha
    Take the shot!

Welcome to CS.

Smile Re: Hi Earthling!!! I'm a newbie + noobie... Do guide me along... =)

welcome to the club!

Quote Originally Posted by 4YiNg4 View Post
    How abt waiting awhile..wait for others to get the camera then check for user reviews.
    Specs-wise u shd be able to compare the 2 camera side by side at dpreview
    thanks for the suggestion... however i would like to get it a bit earlier as I'll be attending the Malaysia Hot Air Balloon Festival on the 18 March... Hopefully could get some tips from friends... =)...

Quote Originally Posted by ZerocoolAstra View Post
    Sorry to be critical... but if you don't know what is so "good" about the upcoming 550D, why are you bent on getting one?
    I'm pretty sure the price will be "good"... that's almost a certainty.
    I believe that i need to start somewhere... have been looking at 500D but since 550D is coming out soon... would love to see and compare if it's worth to get it... =) ... As mention, i'm really new in this hobby...

Quote Originally Posted by madmartian View Post
    He'll have to pay if he survive the crash landing........................

Mind you, the dust in space are as big as a meteorite. Not only the sensor is gone, the whole camera too.....................haha
    U peoples are funny... thanks for the welcome..

U peoples are funny... thanks for the welcome..
    Enjoy your stay
    Take the shot!

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast