Thread: do you know this guy? can help me?

Default do you know this guy? can help me?

Hi,

First of all, Im dorry if this is the wrong place to put this up..Im not sure where to ask..so I put it in this thread..

May I ask if any of you know of a guy named Hyrudean Ismail? If you know this guy, may I know if you have his address?

this is important because he has my wedding photos and money with him..and is trying to avoid me without any reason..He's a freelancer, so no company.

I'd like to make a police report but dont know where he lives. If you know him or anybody who knows him, do inform me at nkhasanah@gmail.com

Thank you..

Blog Entries

Default Re: do you know this guy? can help me?

please move your thread to kopitiam or photo biz sections where it might get more help......
    shaddap and just shoot .... up close
    Walkeast

Can I please caution everyone to show a bit of care when replying if you do know this person. Take steps to make sure the poster does have a legitimate cause for complaint and is genuine, before giving out someone's address.

TS can alway file a Police Report before calling for help here.
    Seem like TS is able to contact that person, quote "..and is trying to avoid me without any reason".
    Cheers! _YuYu_

if u know the full name. u can file a police complaint.. try to show some proofs that he has ur money and pics.. police can trace him. if he is within country, singapore police can easily trace him.
    www.kabilen.com

I know I'm a stranger...Like Jed's mentioned, take precautious step, yes, we can meet in person if you have his address and i can show e proof and cause...

Sorry to say, but they need more info in order to help, I went to them already, they just take my complain...they still need IC no/address...for now they advise to either go to small claim or contact him to settle (which this guy keeps avoiding when i contact him)...

as i've no idea whats e cost of e whole process and time for the small claim (except for e 10 reg fee), this, I've yet to go down and check myself.

E prob and mistake is that, during agreement I only have his phone number, name and receipt signed by him...seriously a bad mistake indeed...

anyway, thanks...

mod can close this thread.

if u have his No. e police can easily track him...even if its a pre-paid card.. he would have to use his IC to reg it..
    Moldy camera, moldy lens..

is this the guy u are talking about?

http://www.flickr.com/photos/hyrudeans/3429262127/

Flickr
    There's no present. There's only the immediate future and the recent past.

Quote Originally Posted by xbsolut View Post
    if u have his No. e police can easily track him...even if its a pre-paid card.. he would have to use his IC to reg it..
    The police cannot track a person just by the phone number ... especially a pre-paid card.
    Even with a subscription line, the police will need a court order before they can ask the tel co to give out any information ...

To TS ... your best bet is to go to the Magistrate Court to lodge a complain and they will open a cse (if necessary) and get the authorities to gather the relevant information. Then both parties will be called in for mediation ... or they will get Small Claims Court involve.
    Touch the Moments ... Hold the colours of Joy