Page 1 of 18 123611 ... LastLast
Results 1 to 20 of 341

Thread: Young and i mean real young photographers

  1. #1
    Member
    Join Date
    Nov 2003
    Location
    新加坡
    Posts
    1,811

    Default Young and i mean real young photographers

    Any young photographers out there?? i'm a secondary student with interest in photography and hope to find some buddy here around the age of mine, older-younger-male-female and we can have some outing =)

    seems that i only able to spot afew secdonary students here. so may this post be our gathering of secondary students clubsnappers!

    this post is not restricted to secondary student only. so all are welcome to enjoy here too!
    Last edited by y0ngcheng; 16th March 2004 at 11:59 PM.
    "I want to have the best camera in the world and shoot XMMs."

  2. #2

    Default

    i'm always the youngest few around when going outing's... i'm only 19++ .... so interested?

    actually it's quite hard to find youngsters here..... like you.... for my age it's more common....
    1stJournal - Painting your life journals since 2008
    Email / Facebook / Instagram

  3. #3
    Member
    Join Date
    Nov 2003
    Location
    新加坡
    Posts
    1,811

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by SianZronG
    i'm always the youngest few around when going outing's... i'm only 19++ .... so interested?

    actually it's quite hard to find youngsters here..... like you.... for my age it's more common....
    yes yes. clubsnappers around ur age is common. so i'm making this thread to find youngsters here hope can gather some youngsters here thou....
    "I want to have the best camera in the world and shoot XMMs."

  4. #4
    Deregistered
    Join Date
    Mar 2003
    Location
    ClubSNAP community
    Posts
    2,775

    Default


    I think you will find somebody.... I can already think of 3... all Sec 4 this year I think...

    SianZrong, you not youngest lah! I think you are older than someone else today leh... by a bit...

  5. #5
    Deregistered
    Join Date
    Dec 2002
    Location
    Singapore
    Posts
    6,601

    Default

    got... travelshooter's daughter....

  6. #6
    Deregistered
    Join Date
    Mar 2003
    Location
    ClubSNAP community
    Posts
    2,775

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by sehsuan
    got... travelshooter's daughter....
    Errrr..... I think she's way below secondary school. You may confuse poor yOngcheng.

  7. #7
    Member
    Join Date
    Nov 2003
    Location
    新加坡
    Posts
    1,811

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by Azure
    Errrr..... I think she's way below secondary school. You may confuse poor yOngcheng.
    haha
    lets hope this thread be the gathering of all photographers too
    "I want to have the best camera in the world and shoot XMMs."

  8. #8
    Deregistered
    Join Date
    Dec 2002
    Location
    Singapore
    Posts
    6,601

    Default

    yongcheng, travelshooter's daughter is um... less than 10 years old

  9. #9
    Member
    Join Date
    Nov 2003
    Location
    新加坡
    Posts
    1,811

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by sehsuan
    yongcheng, travelshooter's daughter is um... less than 10 years old
    wow thats young later see her holding 1d with 1200mm lens
    "I want to have the best camera in the world and shoot XMMs."

  10. #10

    Default

    wah, I am 17 for the fifth consecutive year can?

  11. #11

    Default

    jc2, 18 yrs old

  12. #12
    Deregistered
    Join Date
    Dec 2002
    Location
    Singapore
    Posts
    6,601

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by y0ngcheng
    wow thats young later see her holding 1d with 1200mm lens
    never will be, travelshooter is a nikonian

  13. #13

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by sehsuan
    yongcheng, travelshooter's daughter is um... less than 10 years old
    she's 6 years old... and shoots like a pro!
    you can buy better gear but you can't buy a better eye

  14. #14

    Default

    Good initiative YongCheng ...

    Finds your kakis and shoot more .. I can provides advise if you needs

    I have been a student photographer (1st batch) before with LianHe ZaoBao and this is a good path for you guys if they are opening for such post. Good to gain exposure and a little bit of incentives ....
    AMPA * WPPI * J team

  15. #15

    Default

    I want to join also leh... but i will become the oldest maybe

  16. #16
    Member
    Join Date
    Aug 2002
    Location
    Clementi
    Posts
    353

    Default

    my heart feels 16, but my body shows 19++ lol~~

  17. #17
    Member
    Join Date
    Nov 2003
    Location
    新加坡
    Posts
    1,811

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by KNIGHT ONG
    Good initiative YongCheng ...

    Finds your kakis and shoot more .. I can provides advise if you needs

    I have been a student photographer (1st batch) before with LianHe ZaoBao and this is a good path for you guys if they are opening for such post. Good to gain exposure and a little bit of incentives ....
    thanks u mean u now shoot for lianhe zhaobao? well thats pretty cool

    Quote Originally Posted by sonix
    I want to join also leh... but i will become the oldest maybe
    lolz as long as most of us feel young juz like MeNaCeWu
    "I want to have the best camera in the world and shoot XMMs."

  18. #18
    Member
    Join Date
    Aug 2002
    Location
    Clementi
    Posts
    353

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by y0ngcheng
    thanks u mean u now shoot for lianhe zhaobao? well thats pretty cool


    lolz as long as most of us feel young juz like MeNaCeWu

  19. #19

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by sonix
    I want to join also leh... but i will become the oldest maybe
    I am not the oldest here but of course not the youngest too. anyway, would like to join and still learning how to shoot nice photos. Keep me informed and well done Y0ngCheng.


  20. #20
    Member
    Join Date
    Nov 2003
    Location
    新加坡
    Posts
    1,811

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by sumball
    I am not the oldest here but of course not the youngest too. anyway, would like to join and still learning how to shoot nice photos. Keep me informed and well done Y0ngCheng.

    thanks for all the support and sure i'll keep u informed if we have outing
    "I want to have the best camera in the world and shoot XMMs."

Page 1 of 18 123611 ... LastLast

Bookmarks

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •