Page 25 of 51 FirstFirst ... 15202324252627303550 ... LastLast
Results 481 to 500 of 1004

Thread: Tang Shooters LXXIX - TCSS Thread...

  1. #481
    Member
    Join Date
    Jan 2010
    Location
    Singapore
    Posts
    35

    Default Re: Tang Shooters LXXIX - TCSS Thread...

    Quote Originally Posted by pckee View Post
    u can ask ah hee kor kor to GIVE u the 20D lor......
    bt bt bt, tat;s his 1st lub lei,

  2. #482

    Default Re: Tang Shooters LXXIX - TCSS Thread...

    Quote Originally Posted by mayngbt View Post
    bt bt bt, tat;s his 1st lub lei,
    then u can become his second lub

    then he will have both first and second lub together..........steady!!!
    :vhappy:EOS400D

  3. #483
    Member
    Join Date
    Jan 2010
    Location
    Singapore
    Posts
    35

    Default Re: Tang Shooters LXXIX - TCSS Thread...

    Quote Originally Posted by juste_millieu View Post
    wah.... chiu r good in bruff chewren also.... chiu r now fully qualify to b a tangshooter
    mi too... i using iphone to shoot
    u chewren mei? u monk wat
    hana, i know u got iphone lah..HL, lich man toking

  4. #484

    Default Re: Tang Shooters LXXIX - TCSS Thread...

    Quote Originally Posted by pckee View Post
    then u can become his second lub

    then he will have both first and second lub together..........steady!!!
    moi second lub is 5d mkii, she can only b moi nine lub

  5. #485

    Default Re: Tang Shooters LXXIX - TCSS Thread...

    Quote Originally Posted by mayngbt View Post
    u chewren mei? u monk wat
    hana, i know u got iphone lah..HL, lich man toking
    iphione expensive har? i dunno leh...
    opposite street mei mei gib moi one

  6. #486

    Default Re: Tang Shooters LXXIX - TCSS Thread...

    Quote Originally Posted by juste_millieu View Post
    moi second lub is 5d mkii, she can only b moi nine lub
    so far ah....dunno she will accept or not.......
    :vhappy:EOS400D

  7. #487
    Member
    Join Date
    Jan 2010
    Location
    Singapore
    Posts
    35

    Default Re: Tang Shooters LXXIX - TCSS Thread...

    Quote Originally Posted by pckee View Post
    then u can become his second lub

    then he will have both first and second lub together..........steady!!!
    Phua chu kang bro - phua chu kee, dun anyhow say lei. i am not spider jing to attract monk la

    Quote Originally Posted by juste_millieu View Post
    moi second lub is 5d mkii, she can only b moi nine lub
    i am not spider qing hor

    Quote Originally Posted by juste_millieu View Post
    iphione expensive har? i dunno leh...
    opposite street mei mei gib moi one
    maybe it 's spidey who give, whuat u do to make her give u iphone huh

  8. #488

    Default Re: Tang Shooters LXXIX - TCSS Thread...

    Quote Originally Posted by mayngbt View Post
    maybe it 's spidey who give, whuat u do to make her give u iphone huh
    noting ah... i just tell her she is pretty

  9. #489
    Senior Member StrifeYun's Avatar
    Join Date
    Nov 2006
    Location
    Rivervale Drive
    Posts
    2,216

    Default Re: Tang Shooters LXXIX - TCSS Thread...

    Quote Originally Posted by juste_millieu View Post
    musselman, tonight we go rivervale mall lim kopi??
    after 10 i okay
    Canon EOS "Luxury"
    [flickr]

  10. #490

    Default Re: Tang Shooters LXXIX - TCSS Thread...

    Quote Originally Posted by mayngbt View Post
    Phua chu kang bro - phua chu kee, dun anyhow say lei. i am not spider jing to attract monk la
    Yah....Phua Chu Kang is my bro......u dun pray pray
    :vhappy:EOS400D

  11. #491

    Default Re: Tang Shooters LXXIX - TCSS Thread...

    Quote Originally Posted by StrifeYun View Post
    after 10 i okay
    oo u call me lor.... call hor... not tcss me

  12. #492

    Default Re: Tang Shooters LXXIX - TCSS Thread...

    Quote Originally Posted by pckee View Post
    Yah....Phua Chu Kang is my bro......u dun pray pray
    pckee chiu dunno her oledi jokes with her

  13. #493
    Senior Member StrifeYun's Avatar
    Join Date
    Nov 2006
    Location
    Rivervale Drive
    Posts
    2,216

    Default Re: Tang Shooters LXXIX - TCSS Thread...

    Quote Originally Posted by juste_millieu View Post
    oo u call me lor.... call hor... not tcss me
    yes boss

    i mean yes 5dmkii buttie
    Canon EOS "Luxury"
    [flickr]

  14. #494

    Default Re: Tang Shooters LXXIX - TCSS Thread...

    Quote Originally Posted by juste_millieu View Post
    pckee chiu dunno her oledi jokes with her
    We all tangshooters liao la.....all one big family....for sure she know i joking nia.

    Ah May, if you dun like i appolize hor....sorry sorry....

    I never see her before meh? I tot we went the duxton shoot then the frog leg?
    :vhappy:EOS400D

  15. #495
    Member
    Join Date
    Jan 2010
    Location
    Singapore
    Posts
    35

    Default Re: Tang Shooters LXXIX - TCSS Thread...

    Quote Originally Posted by juste_millieu View Post
    pckee chiu dunno her oledi jokes with her
    pckee got go frog leg at outram rite?but ok la, i can joke one. np

  16. #496

    Default Re: Tang Shooters LXXIX - TCSS Thread...

    Quote Originally Posted by pckee View Post
    We all tangshooters liao la.....all one big family....for sure she know i joking nia.

    Ah May, if you dun like i appolize hor....sorry sorry....

    I never see her before meh? I tot we went the duxton shoot then the frog leg?
    chiu go join this outing har?
    ceh... i forgot liao
    feel like long time no c chiu

    oo yah... chiu sit opposite me
    Last edited by juste_millieu; 4th March 2010 at 02:32 PM.

  17. #497

    Default Re: Tang Shooters LXXIX - TCSS Thread...

    Quote Originally Posted by StrifeYun View Post
    yes boss

    i mean yes 5dmkii buttie
    yesh sk buttie

  18. #498
    Member
    Join Date
    Jan 2010
    Location
    Singapore
    Posts
    35

    Default Re: Tang Shooters LXXIX - TCSS Thread...

    Quote Originally Posted by pckee View Post
    We all tangshooters liao la.....all one big family....for sure she know i joking nia.

    Ah May, if you dun like i appolize hor....sorry sorry....

    I never see her before meh? I tot we went the duxton shoot then the frog leg?
    i ok la...no worries. i think i know who is pckee...if i ish not wrong, pckee is the one who drove to frog leg when we all walked a long distance b4 we reach frog leg
    Last edited by mayngbt; 4th March 2010 at 02:33 PM.

  19. #499
    Member/Tangshooter zh3ng's Avatar
    Join Date
    May 2008
    Location
    Tampines, Singapore
    Posts
    702

    Default Re: Tang Shooters LXXIX - TCSS Thread...

    Pckee is eeyore haha

  20. #500

    Default Re: Tang Shooters LXXIX - TCSS Thread...

    Quote Originally Posted by mayngbt View Post
    pckee got go frog leg at outram rite?but ok la, i can joke one. np
    Yeah...i sit at the corner there, 1st one to reach and book table....hehehe....

    Quote Originally Posted by juste_millieu View Post
    chiu go join this outing har?
    ceh... i forgot liao
    feel like long time no c chiu

    oo yah... chiu sit opposite me
    old monk......i sit infront of u nia....i miss me too much la....
    :vhappy:EOS400D

Bookmarks

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •