Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast

Thread: Singtel Mio...

Default Singtel Mio...

Since last night i am experiencing problem with my Mio TV, set top box keeps on restarting.
    i called tech support they said last nyt after 1am the service is down...

i tried this morning again, still the same....up to now im still calling tech support...
    high call volume, cannot take my call....

just wondering if some of you guys using Singtel Mio got same problem today???

thanks in advance...

Default Re: Singtel Mio...

anyone?

same issues here.
    seems like the entire mio network is dead.

yeah, spoke with the tech support, system are back already as of 6:00am this morning, but when i tried around 9am today...same, nothing happens,

it could my set top box is spoilt...haiz...

Can i check with you guys, i do not have MIO, but if I subscribe, do i need to subscribe to their land line?
    7D . 10-22 . 17-55 . 50 1.8 . 18-200 . 70-200 2.8 II . EX580 II
    潜水高尔夫球手 Sunchaser

yup, need to get a phone line first, not sure but i think u must have a phone line...
    call them: http://home.singtel.com/mio/

anybody can justify if the MIO service back on?

im not home yet...just wodering...if u guys got already the signal and mine not....i think it's time for tech dispatch....

Blog Entries

Quote Originally Posted by akangtooch View Post
    Since last night i am experiencing problem with my Mio TV, set top box keeps on restarting.
    i called tech support they said last nyt after 1am the service is down...

i tried this morning again, still the same....up to now im still calling tech support...
    high call volume, cannot take my call....

just wondering if some of you guys using Singtel Mio got same problem today???

thanks in advance...
    dun worry. i'm mio too. they keep on downing the network for a few mins dunno why.

i using mio ...
    anyone having problem with the internet ???
    mine sometime will auto get disconnected ... it happen to me 4 times in 2 hours today ...
    anyone experience it ???
    or is it just my area cause these week alot of the singtel people working on the wiring ...

same, my mio home dcing itself like every 2-3hours. kinda irritating, maybe its time to %@%^@(&#@!($ their customer service hotline, although we all know its non of the phone operators business, but make us feel better

obviously something is wrong somewhere i've experienced frequent broadband disconnection prior to start up for the last 2 days and now...the MIO is down!!

seems an islandwide failure?
    Fun in photography is inFinity
    My Flickr

Blog Entries

possibly. can we sue them ?
    LOL

just wait for the news tomorrow. it's not the 1st time telcos having such problem. question is, for how long? paying to get such 'no show' service, it's getting on my nerve
    My Flickr

Quote Originally Posted by Benosaurous View Post
    maybe its time to %@%^@(&#@!($ their customer service hotline, although we all know its non of the phone operators business, but make us feel better
    I have nothing against anyone in this forum but I do hope that this is not how you solve your problems in life. If effing someone makes you feel better, place yourself in their shoes. I have a problem with MIO too but i don't see the need to call and screw them. Its not even their (tech support) fault in the 1st place. I have experienced it as an intern with another IT company before and me and the other students really get to see how nasty Singaporeans really are and its really saddening. I know it can be frustrating not to have access to the internet and the programs you have subscribe to, but lets just be a little patience. They also don't want it to be down in the 1st place. You don't even have to screw them to pressure them, just keep calling over and over again and they will be pulling their hairs.
    Your pictures speaks for you, not your camera.

Quote Originally Posted by mabmy View Post
    I have nothing against anyone in this forum but I do hope that this is not how you solve your problems in life. If effing someone makes you feel better, place yourself in their shoes. I have a problem with MIO too but i don't see the need to call and screw them. Its not even their (tech support) fault in the 1st place. I have experienced it as an intern with another IT company before and me and the other students really get to see how nasty Singaporeans really are and its really saddening. I know it can be frustrating not to have access to the internet and the programs you have subscribe to, but lets just be a little patience. They also don't want it to be down in the 1st place. You don't even have to screw them to pressure them, just keep calling over and over again and they will be pulling their hairs.
    customer service is part of every company staff kpi, if you cant satisfy your customers, then you dont deserve to earn your salary. there's no such thing as it is not their fault as they dont wish to see it happen. in business world, it did happen and full stop, it is a serious error. its better for customer to make noise than they quietly left without feeding back why they did.

i hope you realise i was just joking before then that i am calling to screw them to make myself feel better. but it is a fact that i am unhappy with this service disruption, and i am going to let them know.

Mine down since last nit...stil waiting... btw i thought call center for singtel move to KL?

but when comes to bill payment, hmmmmmm
    to continue press hex key , to return to main menu press star

we'll see what will happen, i hope they will compensate us for the idle period of their service....

so as of 10:55pm now, MIO is still down??? haven't reach home yet, cannot check, can anyone advice if it's up or not?

mine still down over here......
    My Flickr

Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast