Page 5 of 8 FirstFirst ... 34567 ... LastLast
Results 81 to 100 of 148

Thread: Newbies Outing (Part 7) - location undecided, 24 Mar 1900hrs

  1. #81
    Senior Member ZerocoolAstra's Avatar
    Join Date
    Mar 2008
    Location
    rainy Singapore
    Posts
    9,523

    Default Re: Newbies Outing (Part 7) - location undecided, 24 Mar 1900hrs

    Quote Originally Posted by Shishkejo View Post
    Wah, organiser give up the sit? haha. Btw if you have enough "sifu" there why limit the sit?
    Coz if everyone turns up it'll be like an Adam lambert concert or Jack neo press conference. Haha. How to shoot?

  2. #82

    Default Re: Newbies Outing (Part 7) - location undecided, 24 Mar 1900hrs

    Because I see the intension for this outing are more to sharing info so can learn something... Not neccessary to get a very nice picture if want to learn something... rather than you follow the setting by some Sifu and don't know what the reason behind. After the lesson with the knowledge, then time to have a serious shoot... Solo would be better because it make you think.

  3. #83
    Moderator daredevil123's Avatar
    Join Date
    Oct 2005
    Location
    lil red dot
    Posts
    21,627
    Blog Entries
    1

    Default Re: Newbies Outing (Part 7) - location undecided, 24 Mar 1900hrs

    Quote Originally Posted by Shishkejo View Post
    Because I see the intension for this outing are more to sharing info so can learn something... Not neccessary to get a very nice picture if want to learn something... rather than you follow the setting by some Sifu and don't know what the reason behind. After the lesson with the knowledge, then time to have a serious shoot... Solo would be better because it make you think.
    Everyone will be there to take pictures, and ask some questions. There will be no pre-prepared lesson, no seminar, no workshop.

  4. #84
    Member holywing's Avatar
    Join Date
    May 2008
    Location
    Singapore
    Posts
    1,131

    Default Re: Newbies Outing (Part 7) - location undecided, 24 Mar 1900hrs

    Quote Originally Posted by Shishkejo View Post
    Because I see the intension for this outing are more to sharing info so can learn something... Not neccessary to get a very nice picture if want to learn something... rather than you follow the setting by some Sifu and don't know what the reason behind. After the lesson with the knowledge, then time to have a serious shoot... Solo would be better because it make you think.
    Just add a few newbie is ok ba?

  5. #85
    Senior Member ZerocoolAstra's Avatar
    Join Date
    Mar 2008
    Location
    rainy Singapore
    Posts
    9,523

    Default Re: Newbies Outing (Part 7) - location undecided, 24 Mar 1900hrs

    Quote Originally Posted by Shishkejo View Post
    Because I see the intension for this outing are more to sharing info so can learn something... Not neccessary to get a very nice picture if want to learn something... rather than you follow the setting by some Sifu and don't know what the reason behind. After the lesson with the knowledge, then time to have a serious shoot... Solo would be better because it make you think.
    I understand your point, but try to put yourself in my shoes for a minute.
    Say I set no limit to the outing, and 40 people put their names down.
    How many of those 40 people do you think will be calling me with "eh, where is the meeting place ah?", or "hey I'm gonna be 20 mins late, where do I find you guys?"
    Bear in mind that I'm not making any money from organising such an outing, so why should I make my life so tough?
    Furthermore, the place I have in mind is not conducive for a big crowd.

    Hope you understand my point of view...
    cheers.
    Exploring! :)

  6. #86

    Default Re: Newbies Outing (Part 7) - location undecided, 24 Mar 1900hrs

    I think we have to spare a thought for all organisers. They are under no obligation to do it, so whatever rules they say for whatever reasons, they are the boss, so be it. Some have no limit, some 5, some 10 , whatever, just follow their rules lor.
    7D . 10-22 . 17-55 . 50 1.8 . 18-200 . 70-200 2.8 II . EX580 II
    潜水高尔夫球手 Sunchaser

  7. #87
    Member Fujiwara's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jan 2009
    Location
    East Coast
    Posts
    193

    Default Re: Newbies Outing (Part 7) - location undecided, 24 Mar 1900hrs

    Hi Everyone!

    Thanx for the wonderful support to this outing.

    Honestly, we wld love to have as many people to come and shoot together but we are afraid we might not be able to do a good coordination work to make sure everyone enjoy the shoot.

    However, rest assured, our next plan outing will be announced very soon after this outing so stay tuned !

    Cheers
    Fuji
    Pictures are Memories that Last Forever

  8. #88
    Senior Member ZerocoolAstra's Avatar
    Join Date
    Mar 2008
    Location
    rainy Singapore
    Posts
    9,523

    Default Re: Newbies Outing (Part 7) - location undecided, 24 Mar 1900hrs

    hehehe well said! !!

    PM will be sent out tonight... composing it now !
    Exploring! :)

  9. #89
    Member Jimjo's Avatar
    Join Date
    Oct 2009
    Location
    In Singapore lah!
    Posts
    585

    Default Re: Newbies Outing (Part 7) - location undecided, 24 Mar 1900hrs

    I can understand where Kevin is coming from...

    Just wanted to thank everyone for taking time to participate and organise outing for us to meet up and enjoy what we do together as a group.
    It is not just about taking pics, but friendship as well.

    Looking forward to the outing...

    Jim
    Just Shoot it!
    My Blog HERE

  10. #90
    Senior Member ZerocoolAstra's Avatar
    Join Date
    Mar 2008
    Location
    rainy Singapore
    Posts
    9,523

    Default Re: Newbies Outing (Part 7) - location undecided, 24 Mar 1900hrs

    Quote Originally Posted by Jimjo View Post
    I can understand where Kevin is coming from...

    Just wanted to thank everyone for taking time to participate and organise outing for us to meet up and enjoy what we do together as a group.
    It is not just about taking pics, but friendship as well.

    Looking forward to the outing...

    Jim
    tks bro!

    wah seh... I notice your signature shows something new and formidable... can't wait to check it out
    Exploring! :)

  11. #91

    Default Re: Newbies Outing (Part 7) - location undecided, 24 Mar 1900hrs

    Wow..

    I haven't check this thread for two days and there are so many people wanting to sign up for this outing. Looks like there will be not room for me. ><

    Just got the confirmation for my KL worktrip..away for work trip (21st t0 24th- taking a 12noon coach from SG.) If there's still slot for me, I rush down and join you guys.

  12. #92
    Senior Member ZerocoolAstra's Avatar
    Join Date
    Mar 2008
    Location
    rainy Singapore
    Posts
    9,523

    Default Re: Newbies Outing (Part 7) - location undecided, 24 Mar 1900hrs

    taking 12noon coach back from KL? That means you'll likely reach the drop off point at about 5pm, give or take 20 mins...

    hahahaha wah... super rush leh...
    I PM you the details... I know you've been dying to join us for the longest time!
    Exploring! :)

  13. #93

    Default Re: Newbies Outing (Part 7) - location undecided, 24 Mar 1900hrs

    hi all

    I'm a total noob who bought a Sony a230 last Sat during the IT show. Is it ok for me to join this outing ?

    As a noob means
    i got only kit lens and tripod

    no other lens wo

  14. #94
    Senior Member ZerocoolAstra's Avatar
    Join Date
    Mar 2008
    Location
    rainy Singapore
    Posts
    9,523

    Default Re: Newbies Outing (Part 7) - location undecided, 24 Mar 1900hrs

    Your equipment is fine... the main problem is that the group is too big.
    Already have many people queueing up. Sorry!
    Exploring! :)

  15. #95

    Default Re: Newbies Outing (Part 7) - location undecided, 24 Mar 1900hrs

    ok, guess i'll join next time

  16. #96
    Senior Member ZerocoolAstra's Avatar
    Join Date
    Mar 2008
    Location
    rainy Singapore
    Posts
    9,523

    Default Re: Newbies Outing (Part 7) - location undecided, 24 Mar 1900hrs

    Quote Originally Posted by alfenneo View Post
    ok, guess i'll join next time
    can join me for 27th sunrise shoot... that one will be decided on at a later date
    Exploring! :)

  17. #97

    Default Re: Newbies Outing (Part 7) - location undecided, 24 Mar 1900hrs

    Quote Originally Posted by ZerocoolAstra View Post
    can join me for 27th sunrise shoot... that one will be decided on at a later date
    you gonna org a outing on 27 ? i'm interested . anyway i'm a newbie for this outing
    NikonD800E Nikon 24mm f1.8g;70-200 F2.8 E
    My flickr : http://www.flickr.com/photos/racingmyheart/

  18. #98
    Senior Member ZerocoolAstra's Avatar
    Join Date
    Mar 2008
    Location
    rainy Singapore
    Posts
    9,523

    Default Re: Newbies Outing (Part 7) - location undecided, 24 Mar 1900hrs

    Sunrise outing I'd better not make it such a big deal, in case I
    don't wake up in time, and bro dingaroo laugh at me again
    we discuss on the 24th la ok?
    Exploring! :)

  19. #99
    Member holywing's Avatar
    Join Date
    May 2008
    Location
    Singapore
    Posts
    1,131

    Default Re: Newbies Outing (Part 7) - location undecided, 24 Mar 1900hrs

    can add me inside for the next outing?

  20. #100
    Senior Member ZerocoolAstra's Avatar
    Join Date
    Mar 2008
    Location
    rainy Singapore
    Posts
    9,523

    Default Re: Newbies Outing (Part 7) - location undecided, 24 Mar 1900hrs

    Quote Originally Posted by holywing View Post
    can add me inside for the next outing?
    Sorry mate...

    As I mentioned in the earlier posts, there are too many
    people already. Can't accomodate any
    more. Sorry...
    Exploring! :)

Page 5 of 8 FirstFirst ... 34567 ... LastLast

Bookmarks

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •