Thread: anyone tried this before?

Default anyone tried this before?

any1 tried to dry their clothing in a dry box b4??does it work??hahaz..

no space even if i cld (dry)....

maybe one sock.

my fren let his wife place her dry food stuff inside the cabinet for storage.....

Quote Originally Posted by moos blues
    no space even if i cld (dry)....

maybe one sock.

wouldnt work ..too little space

Quote Originally Posted by devilicboy
    any1 tried to dry their clothing in a dry box b4??does it work??hahaz..
    how does a dry box work? (amateur photographer who hasn't invested in one yet... ) does it keep the air out (thus retaining a dry vacuum) or does it vent moisture from an blowhole?

Quote Originally Posted by feryl
    how does a dry box work? (amateur photographer who hasn't invested in one yet... ) does it keep the air out (thus retaining a dry vacuum) or does it vent moisture from an blowhole?
    A dry box works by keeping the air within the dry box at a lower humidity level. Humidity is the amount of moisture in the air. It is a sealed environment by itself so unless you open the dry case to take out or put in stuff, the air inside the dry case will remain at a low humidity level. The humidity level is kept low using a piece of equipment within the dry box... Doesn't vent moisture from a blowhole....

Hope that helps....

Quote Originally Posted by otnaicus
    A dry box works by keeping the air within the dry box at a lower humidity level. Humidity is the amount of moisture in the air. It is a sealed environment by itself so unless you open the dry case to take out or put in stuff, the air inside the dry case will remain at a low humidity level. The humidity level is kept low using a piece of equipment within the dry box... Doesn't vent moisture from a blowhole....

Hope that helps....
    So is it jez a pack or bottle of silica gel in an air-tight box, with a humidity meter?

Quote Originally Posted by plinius
    my fren let his wife place her dry food stuff inside the cabinet for storage.....
    ha, expensive box for food....