Thread: Men's Crease Free Shirt and Pants

Default Men's Crease Free Shirt and Pants

I am looking for crease free shirt as I found that my shirts dun survive the journey from home to company. It will always look like I have done a bad job on the ironing. Most of the shirts I got it from Robinson as they are price reasonable. E.g Van Heusen crease free but I find it still very easy to get crumble.

Any brand/series recommendations for Crease Free Shirt and Pants that is in the range from $50-$150? I looking for both long & short sleeve.
    ?

Default Re: Men's Crease Free Shirt and Pants

depends on material...perhaps you can try shop name Domanchi/X-square. The shirt/pants are within your budget & good service too.

http://www.domanchi.sg/stores.php

Default Re: Men's Crease Free Shirt and Pants

Quote Originally Posted by MARTIN1023 View Post
    I am looking for crease free shirt as I found that my shirts dun survive the journey from home to company. It will always look like I have done a bad job on the ironing. Most of the shirts I got it from Robinson as they are price reasonable. E.g Van Heusen crease free but I find it still very easy to get crumble.

Any brand/series recommendations for Crease Free Shirt and Pants that is in the range from $50-$150? I looking for both long & short sleeve.
    Try Brooks brothers. SRP 150 or so. They have sales which give you 20-30% off. Most big malls have them.
    Nikon D750; FM2; FG; 55mm Micro Nikkor; 28-300 VR; 70-200 VR; Nikon V1 + 10-30mm