I'm attending d&d for next week, I'm consider a newbie in photography, I'm using d90 with a 50mm prime n 105mm kit lens n I would like to seek advice from Professionals out there.
1. Shutterspeed should be low like 30" would it be enough or should I go into bulb mode?
2. Is there a need to switch around the 2 lens as mention above or just stick to which lens that suits more of the events?
3. If I'm not wrong, the atmosphere is lit with orange lighting thus is iso800 sufficent?
4. Should I go on shutter priorty instead of manual?
5. Is aperture or white balance important??
Thanks in advance