Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 123

Thread: What do u like from Mos Burger?

Quote Originally Posted by AhFu
    ermm u work in mos burger?? how did u know all the procedure and cooking method and its all correct
    I'm currently in the IT line now, worked in MOS burger during the times when I was in my sec years which was about 8 years back. Could still remember very clearly about all the cooking method as I basically enjoyed cooking.

haha
    thanks for the detailed menu...

I their fat fries, vanilla milkshake & Unagi Rice Burger! *yum yum*

really was surprised how come got people dunno what is MOS burger..lolz ^_^ ok la anyway their best burger is the one i think its beef but i rememebr it as havign this large diameter (as wide as the burger diameter itself),1cm thick slice of tomato. when buyign that i always ask for one more slice of tomato ..hehe..the other one is the teriyaki beef burger..or are they the same thing..long time never eat so lavishly liaoz lolz..but their soups all dont taste like soup..and the fries not that good..not salty enough and very fat. if i ever take fries..i prefer it like BK..thinner cut.but MOS has nice nice interior deco. =)

The beef burger with tomato is their "MOS burger" That's the only burger with a thick round slice of tomato.

Quote Originally Posted by clive
    really was surprised how come got people dunno what is MOS burger..lolz ^_^ ok la anyway their best burger is the one i think its beef but i rememebr it as havign this large diameter (as wide as the burger diameter itself),1cm thick slice of tomato. when buyign that i always ask for one more slice of tomato ..hehe..the other one is the teriyaki beef burger..or are they the same thing..long time never eat so lavishly liaoz lolz..but their soups all dont taste like soup..and the fries not that good..not salty enough and very fat. if i ever take fries..i prefer it like BK..thinner cut.but MOS has nice nice interior deco. =)

Quote Originally Posted by vivientan
    I their fat fries, vanilla milkshake & Unagi Rice Burger! *yum yum*
    Wah..me drooling over the milkshake and unagi rice burger...shall we have that on Fri?

I like their thick fat fries (only other place that u can get fries this thick is Swesen's but it costs more cos it is a "restaurant" as oppose to fast food), teriyaki chicken burger, corn soup and their butterfly shrimps.

But their portion is too small for guys my size (1.85m, 109 kg)

Hmm ... started to go on diet recently (my heaviest weight was 120 kg) ... maybe I should go there more often cos of their small portion

Darkspade

Quote Originally Posted by vonderbie
    Wah..me drooling over the milkshake and unagi rice burger...shall we have that on Fri?
    Sure, but the nearest would be Bugis Junction. Be prepared for the long queue!

mos burger milk shake degraded pass the years
    now they use icecream machine(similar to Mac's, KFC 50cents ice-cream)and then blend them in the cup

My favourites from MOS burger:
    - Lemon Garlic Mussels
    - Yakiniku Rice Burger
    - BIG MAMA FRIES!!!
    Olympus E-3 / E-500 / XA | Vivitar UWS
    Blog & Photos

Quote Originally Posted by AhFu
    mos burger milk shake degraded pass the years
    now they use icecream machine(similar to Mac's, KFC 50cents ice-cream)and then blend them in the cup
    no.. the blending part is for strawberry milk shake.. and it taste like my cough medicine

Wat do u think of Mac Cafe? wil it be a flop?

This thread is so tempting! This afternoon, I really went MOS Burger at Bugis to eat lunch leh

How come nobody talked about the poor MOS burger branch in Toa Payoh? It's the nearest to me right now.. Poor thing, it must be feeling so neglected..

(oh, can't type too much today. just had my nails painted for sat... %$#%@#$@#% )

I always order 2 things when I'm in MOS: Ebi rice burger and corn soup.
    Nothing else except for an occasional packet of fries.

I prefer Billy Bomber's milk shakes.. they are to die for.. the price is also equally as to die for.

ice milk tea

i think me only go for the corn soup... can get the pepper to spread properly though... my $2 fix when ever i can get it...

Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 123