Page 8 of 51 FirstFirst ... 3678910131833 ... LastLast
Results 141 to 160 of 1001

Thread: EXPOSE yourself - LXXVII

  1. #141
    Member tainted's Avatar
    Join Date
    Feb 2006
    Location
    in Critterdom
    Posts
    459

    Default Re: EXPOSE yourself - LXXVII

    Quote Originally Posted by night86mare View Post
    this morning's sunrise..



    good night, waking up in 3 hours to try again.
    oooooh this is nice.
    Personally I feel like a tad too much sea and a tad too little sky.

  2. #142
    Senior Member sammy888's Avatar
    Join Date
    Sep 2004
    Location
    Singapore, Singapore, Singapor
    Posts
    1,568

    Default Re: EXPOSE yourself - LXXVII

    Quote Originally Posted by tainted View Post
    Yes!
    Need to start swimming and running every once in awhile le.

    The other day at the bike showroom, I saw this lady attempting to test out
    this road bike.
    She pushed off............................................... ..




    and she nearly crashed.
    Nearly gave the sales rep a heart attack cause the bike is not paid for yet

    and guess what?
    She was taking part in the OCBC cycle the next day!
    Wah that is not good if she does it like that. Cycling along the road is hard enough,...throw in more biking newbies around you...it gets alot worst!

    If I was attending it, I would be using the air zound alot!!! heheh....

  3. #143

    Default Re: EXPOSE yourself - LXXVII

    Quote Originally Posted by tainted View Post
    oooooh this is nice.
    Personally I feel like a tad too much sea and a tad too little sky.
    yeah, i think more sky might be better.

    if less sea, the reflections, however murky, might seem a bit tight?

  4. #144
    Member tainted's Avatar
    Join Date
    Feb 2006
    Location
    in Critterdom
    Posts
    459

    Default Re: EXPOSE yourself - LXXVII

    ya hor.
    Forgot about the reflections.
    Clone it out?
    Then dunnid worried about tight already :P

  5. #145
    Member tainted's Avatar
    Join Date
    Feb 2006
    Location
    in Critterdom
    Posts
    459

    Default Re: EXPOSE yourself - LXXVII

    Quote Originally Posted by sammy888 View Post
    Wah that is not good if she does it like that. Cycling along the road is hard enough,...throw in more biking newbies around you...it gets alot worst!

    If I was attending it, I would be using the air zound alot!!! heheh....
    My friend now complaining haha.
    Cause its a hybrid bike, the tires are bigger (28")
    Took up more space than usual in her room.
    Wondering how to store the bike now.
    dunno if removing the front wheel after each cycling session to store in her room
    is feasible anot.

  6. #146

    Default Re: EXPOSE yourself - LXXVII

    Quote Originally Posted by tainted View Post
    ya hor.
    Forgot about the reflections.
    Clone it out?
    Then dunnid worried about tight already :P


    scary!!!

    can just motion blur la, HAHAHA...

    ok ok i done processing this morning's photos.. time to sleep before sch

  7. #147
    Senior Member zac08's Avatar
    Join Date
    Feb 2005
    Location
    East
    Posts
    11,755

    Default Re: EXPOSE yourself - LXXVII

    Quote Originally Posted by tainted View Post
    My friend now complaining haha.
    Cause its a hybrid bike, the tires are bigger (28")
    Took up more space than usual in her room.
    Wondering how to store the bike now.
    dunno if removing the front wheel after each cycling session to store in her room
    is feasible anot.
    Get a pulley system and lift it up to the ceiling for storage. Check out Howards.
    Michael Lim
    My Flickr Site

  8. #148

    Default Re: EXPOSE yourself - LXXVII

    Quote Originally Posted by night86mare View Post
    this morning's sunrise..



    good night, waking up in 3 hours to try again.
    oooooerrrrr
    It is the camera, not the photographer.
    my flickr - adamloh.com

  9. #149
    Member tainted's Avatar
    Join Date
    Feb 2006
    Location
    in Critterdom
    Posts
    459

    Default Re: EXPOSE yourself - LXXVII

    Quote Originally Posted by zac08 View Post
    Get a pulley system and lift it up to the ceiling for storage. Check out Howards.
    Oh I forgot.
    Cannot alter any existing structure :/
    Cause Inez's mother doesn't allow.

  10. #150
    Member tainted's Avatar
    Join Date
    Feb 2006
    Location
    in Critterdom
    Posts
    459

    Default Re: EXPOSE yourself - LXXVII

    Oh.
    What brand of bike saddle would you recommend?
    Something affordable and not too expensive would be good.

  11. #151
    Member tainted's Avatar
    Join Date
    Feb 2006
    Location
    in Critterdom
    Posts
    459

    Default Re: EXPOSE yourself - LXXVII

    I did not know how foolhardy or resilient Naimeh was until I happened to see this.



















  12. #152

    Default Re: EXPOSE yourself - LXXVII

    how do you think i get those nice views?

    just kidding.

  13. #153

  14. #154

  15. #155

  16. #156

  17. #157

  18. #158
    Member tainted's Avatar
    Join Date
    Feb 2006
    Location
    in Critterdom
    Posts
    459

    Default Re: EXPOSE yourself - LXXVII

    I wonder what happens,
    if the photographer got headbutted in the ass while shooting the goats.
    He's gonna go bum over teakettle down the mountain man.

  19. #159

    Default Re: EXPOSE yourself - LXXVII

    this morning



    not a fan of the composition, but loved that light.

  20. #160
    Senior Member Leong23's Avatar
    Join Date
    Oct 2007
    Location
    within myself
    Posts
    3,186

    Default Re: EXPOSE yourself - LXXVII

    Quote Originally Posted by night86mare View Post
    this morning



    not a fan of the composition, but loved that light.
    wooooo...........nice morning light.

Page 8 of 51 FirstFirst ... 3678910131833 ... LastLast

Bookmarks

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •