Page 50 of 51 FirstFirst ... 25404548495051 LastLast
Results 981 to 1,000 of 1001

Thread: EXPOSE yourself - LXXVII

  1. #981
    Senior Member Leong23's Avatar
    Join Date
    Oct 2007
    Location
    within myself
    Posts
    3,186

    Default Re: EXPOSE yourself - LXXVII

    Quote Originally Posted by night86mare View Post
    i always miss hong kong.. because i haven't finished exploring properly. i also went alone for 6 days... given a chance i would go longer again and stay in a hostel instead of a hotel..... the hotels there so expensive......

    i had my plans cut short by the typhoon back in 2008... if i was there again i'd probably heck care and go out anyways....... but i scared, so stay in hotel and emo for one day, so that was one day wasted. next day was so pek chek so just go out and walk anyways... even when the typhoon signal was worse than the previous day.

    actually nothing much leh, but i guess better to be safe than sorry.
    Next time i must spent one full day at the Wetland reserve and another day at Da'ao fishing village.

  2. #982

    Default Re: EXPOSE yourself - LXXVII

    Quote Originally Posted by Leong23 View Post
    I only been to Lamma island to walk walk and eat seafood.

    For cheap and good food, go to Jorden where temple street night market is.
    i've been to tai o (which is relatively easy and common), ma wan is less common destination for tourists... very peaceful and quiet island with great views of tsing yi bridge. lamma island is quite cool, i remember dragging my poor parents with me back in earlier part of 2008 (yes, i went to hong kong twice in 2008 HAHA). tai-o is quite interesting, because it's like a fishing village in the middle of nowhere.. quite a contrast to the built up areas!

    that trip, because of chun lo (http://www.pbase.com/chunlo/hong_kong_sometimes)'s directions i remember being very irritated that i couldn't get to a location that he pinpointed for me... so i tried er, walking on highway to get there... then the local traffic police picked me up just before i was going to reach where i wanted to get to for this view... and then bring me back to where i started from. so pek chek.

  3. #983

    Default Re: EXPOSE yourself - LXXVII

    Quote Originally Posted by Leong23 View Post
    Next time i must spent one full day at the Wetland reserve and another day at Da'ao fishing village.
    i think next time i will plan a trip and try to rent car over there just to shoot their coastline.

    oh yar, the wetland reserve got many birds!

  4. #984
    Senior Member Leong23's Avatar
    Join Date
    Oct 2007
    Location
    within myself
    Posts
    3,186

    Default Re: EXPOSE yourself - LXXVII

    Quote Originally Posted by night86mare View Post
    i've been to tai o (which is relatively easy and common), ma wan is less common destination for tourists... very peaceful and quiet island with great views of tsing yi bridge. lamma island is quite cool, i remember dragging my poor parents with me back in earlier part of 2008 (yes, i went to hong kong twice in 2008 HAHA). tai-o is quite interesting, because it's like a fishing village in the middle of nowhere.. quite a contrast to the built up areas!

    that trip, because of chun lo (http://www.pbase.com/chunlo/hong_kong_sometimes)'s directions i remember being very irritated that i couldn't get to a location that he pinpointed for me... so i tried er, walking on highway to get there... then the local traffic police picked me up just before i was going to reach where i wanted to get to for this view... and then bring me back to where i started from. so pek chek.
    Go again lor, since you are back soon, and take jetstar price is quite good when having promotion. Thinking of going back maybe end of the year or early next year.

  5. #985

  6. #986

    Default Re: EXPOSE yourself - LXXVII

    Quote Originally Posted by Leong23 View Post
    Go again lor, since you are back soon, and take jetstar price is quite good when having promotion. Thinking of going back maybe end of the year or early next year.
    yar... i must cover all of asia while still young.

    still got myanmar, india, vietnam............

  7. #987
    Senior Member Leong23's Avatar
    Join Date
    Oct 2007
    Location
    within myself
    Posts
    3,186

    Default Re: EXPOSE yourself - LXXVII

    WOW, so nice.

    I think i had to start thinking and practice shooting landscape now.......before my coming trip.

  8. #988
    Member tainted's Avatar
    Join Date
    Feb 2006
    Location
    in Critterdom
    Posts
    459

    Default Re: EXPOSE yourself - LXXVII

    hohohoho going to kelong for the weekend tomorrow in Malaysia
    with my colleagues and friends.
    You guys take care!

    share an image that I took at a 3 day wedding workshop.
    I'm proud of it cause have to take it under 3 minutes to simulate a situation
    on a wedding day where we have only 3 minutes to take a shot where its guaranteed will become a full page canvas print.
    and for once the lighting came out the way I wanted it without any screw ups.



  9. #989

    Default Re: EXPOSE yourself - LXXVII

    Quote Originally Posted by Leong23 View Post
    WOW, so nice.

    I think i had to start thinking and practice shooting landscape now.......before my coming trip.
    yar, the place you are going to, should have nice landscapes....... i wish i could go.

  10. #990

    Default Re: EXPOSE yourself - LXXVII

    Quote Originally Posted by tainted View Post
    hohohoho going to kelong for the weekend tomorrow in Malaysia
    with my colleagues and friends.
    You guys take care!

    share an image that I took at a 3 day wedding workshop.
    I'm proud of it cause have to take it under 3 minutes to simulate a situation
    on a wedding day where we have only 3 minutes to take a shot where its guaranteed will become a full page canvas print.
    and for once the lighting came out the way I wanted it without any screw ups.
    the family conducted one?

    nice shot.

  11. #991
    Member tainted's Avatar
    Join Date
    Feb 2006
    Location
    in Critterdom
    Posts
    459

    Default Re: EXPOSE yourself - LXXVII

    Quote Originally Posted by night86mare View Post
    the family conducted one?

    nice shot.
    haha thanks.
    family conducted as in the Schembri family right?
    lol.
    Wow Ryan and Jessica Schembri damn hot lor the both of them.
    Although got a handful of attendees abit impolite.
    they think going for xmm shoot.
    Even during the talk can hear the shutter going click click click.
    Ryan giving posing and shooting demo you can see the attendees standing behind him shooting away also.
    Even got one that brought 2 hd videocam to record the whole session

  12. #992
    Senior Member Leong23's Avatar
    Join Date
    Oct 2007
    Location
    within myself
    Posts
    3,186

    Default Re: EXPOSE yourself - LXXVII

    Quote Originally Posted by tainted View Post
    hohohoho going to kelong for the weekend tomorrow in Malaysia
    with my colleagues and friends.
    You guys take care!

    share an image that I took at a 3 day wedding workshop.
    I'm proud of it cause have to take it under 3 minutes to simulate a situation
    on a wedding day where we have only 3 minutes to take a shot where its guaranteed will become a full page canvas print.
    and for once the lighting came out the way I wanted it without any screw ups.


    nice nice.

  13. #993

    Default Re: EXPOSE yourself - LXXVII

    Quote Originally Posted by tainted View Post
    haha thanks.
    family conducted as in the Schembri family right?
    lol.
    Wow Ryan and Jessica Schembri damn hot lor the both of them.
    Although got a handful of attendees abit impolite.
    they think going for xmm shoot.
    Even during the talk can hear the shutter going click click click.
    Ryan giving posing and shooting demo you can see the attendees standing behind him shooting away also.
    Even got one that brought 2 hd videocam to record the whole session
    yeah, the family mar.

    oh dear, that's not very polite... i hope he didn't get a bad impression of singapore.

    wa, i didn't know bryan took on an assistant.... just found out earlier tonight when stalking on facebook.

  14. #994
    Member tainted's Avatar
    Join Date
    Feb 2006
    Location
    in Critterdom
    Posts
    459

    Default Re: EXPOSE yourself - LXXVII

    Quote Originally Posted by night86mare View Post
    yeah, the family mar.

    oh dear, that's not very polite... i hope he didn't get a bad impression of singapore.

    wa, i didn't know bryan took on an assistant.... just found out earlier tonight when stalking on facebook.
    hahaha yeah he took on an assistant. She's a freelancer though.
    naw they didn't get any bad impression although they plan to forbid videocameras and audio recordings in future.
    The only bad impression was of the weather .
    The father couldn't stand the heat although he loved the local food served at the buffet.

  15. #995
    Member tainted's Avatar
    Join Date
    Feb 2006
    Location
    in Critterdom
    Posts
    459

    Default Re: EXPOSE yourself - LXXVII

    Quote Originally Posted by Leong23 View Post
    nice nice.
    thanks thanks :3

  16. #996

    Default Re: EXPOSE yourself - LXXVII

    Quote Originally Posted by tainted View Post
    The father couldn't stand the heat although he loved the local food served at the buffet.

  17. #997
    Senior Member Leong23's Avatar
    Join Date
    Oct 2007
    Location
    within myself
    Posts
    3,186

    Default Re: EXPOSE yourself - LXXVII

    Quote Originally Posted by night86mare View Post
    yar, the place you are going to, should have nice landscapes....... i wish i could go.
    hope everything turn out fine, no much info on that area. Will be staying in a bio research center situated inside forest.

  18. #998

    Default Re: EXPOSE yourself - LXXVII

    Quote Originally Posted by Leong23 View Post
    hope everything turn out fine, no much info on that area. Will be staying in a bio research center situated inside forest.
    well, even if there's nothing much, i'm sure a change in scene is always nice.

  19. #999

    Default Re: EXPOSE yourself - LXXVII

    ok 3 more posts to close thread....

  20. #1000

    Default Re: EXPOSE yourself - LXXVII

    2......................

Bookmarks

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •