Page 49 of 51 FirstFirst ... 2439444748495051 LastLast

Thread: EXPOSE yourself - LXXVII

Default Re: EXPOSE yourself - LXXVII

Quote Originally Posted by night86mare View Post
    2 digit!!!!!!!!! excluding expenses.
    2 digits hard leh. Super off-peak.
    Gallery | Facebook Page Spreading the Good photography.

Quote Originally Posted by Leong23 View Post
    LOL. next weekend i go johor shoot bird, no over-night, 2 digits.
    shoot bird? Sold your long lens liao?
    Gallery | Facebook Page Spreading the Good photography.

Quote Originally Posted by CYRN View Post
    2 digits hard leh. Super off-peak.
    is it?

i never go during peak before, maybe.....

Quote Originally Posted by CYRN View Post
    shoot bird? Sold your long lens liao?
    Haven't sold....

wah planning itinerary quite hard esp when me and my friend never go before. reading forums and researching now lol. google maps can be so useful sometimes

Quote Originally Posted by sheree View Post
    wah planning itinerary quite hard esp when me and my friend never go before. reading forums and researching now lol. google maps can be so useful sometimes
    going where, maybe i can help?

Realise i still got lots of photo from my japan trip haven't edit.....

going where, maybe i can help?
    hk!

i reaching hk at about 10am, and my hotel's in yau ma tei there. im thinking what to do in the midst before checkin.. dunno to go causeway bay/central area (if i go by MTR) first, or to go mongkok (if i go by A21) before checking in my hotel. i understand that need quite a long time to travel from airport.

Realise i still got lots of photo from my japan trip haven't edit.....

i wanna go japan!!

must save damn a lot of money sia lol

hk!

i reaching hk at about 10am, and my hotel's in yau ma tei there. im thinking what to do in the midst before checkin.. dunno to go causeway bay/central area (if i go by MTR) first, or to go mongkok (if i go by A21) before checking in my hotel. i understand that need quite a long time to travel from airport.
    wa, i miss hong kong.

if your luggage is quite a lot, then better to go straight to yau ma tei.

from airport, once you get your octopus card, rough gauge to zhong huan (central) is 30-40 minutes from my memory...... not that bad as it goes. london heathrow to london central = 1 hour + by tube.

i think if it's eating and shopping you're looking for........ then anywhere goes in hong kong LOL.

i wanna go japan!!

must save damn a lot of money sia lol
    just find a rich japanese boyfriend,

FOC.

wa, i miss hong kong.

if your luggage is quite a lot, then better to go straight to yau ma tei.

from airport, once you get your octopus card, rough gauge to zhong huan (central) is 30-40 minutes from my memory...... not that bad as it goes. london heathrow to london central = 1 hour + by tube.

i think if it's eating and shopping you're looking for........ then anywhere goes in hong kong LOL.

im planning to pack light! 3d2n dont need so much stuff la!
    even if i go straight to yau ma tei i cant check in until 2pm too, am i right? lol.
    i look at the MTR map quite confusing to me, like which station is the interchange? ask a very stupid qn - is HONGKONG station linked to Central MTR station?? or do i have to change from blue to orange to red then to the other blue line (which central is at)? (mtr: http://www.itu.int/WORLD2006/visitor...s/00001085.jpg )

just find a rich japanese boyfriend,

FOC.
    LOL, but part about finding may not be FOC. i dont even know any real japanese HAHA

im planning to pack light! 3d2n dont need so much stuff la!
    even if i go straight to yau ma tei i cant check in until 2pm too, am i right? lol.
    i look at the MTR map quite confusing to me, like which station is the interchange? ask a very stupid qn - is HONGKONG station linked to Central MTR station?? or do i have to change from blue to orange to red then to the other blue line (which central is at)? (mtr: http://www.itu.int/WORLD2006/visitor...s/00001085.jpg )

LOL, but part about finding may not be FOC. i dont even know any real japanese HAHA
    hong kong station is linked to central MTR. i can't remember if you have to exit and board again though...

http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Central_Station_%28MTR%29

wherever you have the oval is an interchange.

check-in depends on hotel and room availability... but if you have a lot of luggage, you can always live it with the concierge.

hong kong station is linked to central MTR. i can't remember if you have to exit and board again though...

http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Central_Station_%28MTR%29

wherever you have the oval is an interchange.

check-in depends on hotel and room availability... but if you have a lot of luggage, you can always live it with the concierge.
    thanks!! didnt know wikipedia has all the MTR train stations information

haha, i'll have to discuss with my friend tmr about the itinerary! Quite excited cuz it's my first self-planned holiday with a friend! hopefully whatever itinerary that gets churned out eventually will work. hahaha.

hk!

Depend whether is it a plain shopping trip or not.

Hong Kong and Central MTR station is link, don't need to exit since they introduce the octopus card.

Like Nm had mentioned, taking the airport transfer to Hong Kong station is around 30min, plus all the custom at airport and blah blah blah, you can reach your hotel before 12pm.

Deposit you things at the hotel counter and go for lunch before checking again.....that you can bbb all the way.

Places you might want to consider to visit with only 2 full day.
    1.) Night scene at Hilltop, if you like clubbing, Lam Kwai Fong is just nearby.
    2.) Tian Tan Buddha at Lantau Island, very nice cable car ride. And most important, there are a big factory outlet mall there for you to shop till drop.
    3.) Mongkok, shop till you drop, from clothes, shoe, handphone and CAMERA. I find the food there sucks.....on budget, go eat
    4.) Remember must try their seafood and dum sum.

All place are link by MTR, so you might want to get the Airport transfer + 3 day pass octopus card.

Places you might want to consider to visit with only 2 full day.
    1.) Night scene at Hilltop, if you like clubbing, Lam Kwai Fong is just nearby.
    2.) Tian Tan Buddha at Lantau Island, very nice cable car ride. And most important, there are a big factory outlet mall there for you to shop till drop.
    3.) Mongkok, shop till you drop, from clothes, shoe, handphone and CAMERA. I find the food there sucks.....on budget, go eat
    4.) Remember must try their seafood and dum sum.
    yeah, these are the more accessible sights of hong kong.

if you don't want to go to the hill top can always go to avenue of stars at night.....

oh, and if you have the chance, just take the star ferry for fun, very cheap anyways.

thanks!! didnt know wikipedia has all the MTR train stations information

haha, i'll have to discuss with my friend tmr about the itinerary! Quite excited cuz it's my first self-planned holiday with a friend! hopefully whatever itinerary that gets churned out eventually will work. hahaha.
    if you want to do an offshore island extravaganza, i can help you.

shopping wise, my hong kong experience is quite limited in that aspect...... i think central tends to hold more expensive stuff, so you can skip that.

different people have different types of shopping preference, so if you like the pasar malam style, also have at ladies market, etc. very crowded at night, so be careful of your money, it is not singapore.

must eat eat eat la. hong kong i enjoy the food a lot, standard a lot higher than singapore.

yeah, these are the more accessible sights of hong kong.

if you don't want to go to the hill top can always go to avenue of stars at night.....

oh, and if you have the chance, just take the star ferry for fun, very cheap anyways.
    Ya, cheaper then taking MTR when cross the sea. remember to flip the bench to opposite direction before you sit.

A bit miss HK, was there in 2008 for 10days alone.

Ya, cheaper then taking MTR when cross the sea. remember to flip the bench to opposite direction before you sit.

A bit miss HK, was there in 2008 for 10days alone.
    i always miss hong kong.. because i haven't finished exploring properly. i also went alone for 6 days... given a chance i would go longer again and stay in a hostel instead of a hotel..... the hotels there so expensive......

i had my plans cut short by the typhoon back in 2008... if i was there again i'd probably heck care and go out anyways....... but i scared, so stay in hotel and emo for one day, so that was one day wasted. next day was so pek chek so just go out and walk anyways... even when the typhoon signal was worse than the previous day.

actually nothing much leh, i think cos it was only signal 3..... but i guess better to be safe than sorry.
    Last edited by night86mare; 7th May 2010 at 08:47 AM.

if you want to do an offshore island extravaganza, i can help you.

shopping wise, my hong kong experience is quite limited in that aspect...... i think central tends to hold more expensive stuff, so you can skip that.

different people have different types of shopping preference, so if you like the pasar malam style, also have at ladies market, etc. very crowded at night, so be careful of your money, it is not singapore.

must eat eat eat la. hong kong i enjoy the food a lot, standard a lot higher than singapore.
    I only been to Lamma island to walk walk and eat seafood.

For cheap and good food, go to Jorden where temple street night market is.