Page 29 of 51 FirstFirst ... 4192427282930313439 ... LastLast
Results 561 to 580 of 1001

Thread: EXPOSE yourself - LXXVII

  1. #561

    Default Re: EXPOSE yourself - LXXVII

    Quote Originally Posted by wildcat View Post
    Q: How many koalas and goats can you balance on top of coco before coco topples over?

    A: __________
    you mean before coco becomes minced meat

    70 kg goat not very fun for baby rabbits

  2. #562

    Default Re: EXPOSE yourself - LXXVII

    today we go spca to roll cats

    very fun

  3. #563
    Deregistered riotvan's Avatar
    Join Date
    May 2008
    Location
    at your bedroom window
    Posts
    1,489

    Default Re: EXPOSE yourself - LXXVII

    Goat says: (6:26:39 PM)
    get xmm model
    Goat says: (6:26:49 PM)
    i stroke her nail art lovingly\
    Goat says: (6:26:54 PM)
    and stare into her fake eyelashes
    Vanessa says: (6:26:56 PM)
    ..
    Goat says: (6:26:57 PM)
    <3 <3 ,3
    Goat says: (6:27:03 PM)
    can you quote me on expose

  4. #564
    Senior Member wildcat's Avatar
    Join Date
    Sep 2004
    Location
    Bedok
    Posts
    3,268

    Default Re: EXPOSE yourself - LXXVII

    Quote Originally Posted by riotvan View Post
    Goat says: (6:27:03 PM)
    can you quote me on expose
    ...


  5. #565

    Default Re: EXPOSE yourself - LXXVII

    Quote Originally Posted by wildcat View Post
    ...

    don't roll eyes and jealous,

    i quote you also

    too bad i not pretty girl

    but quite a pretty goat la

  6. #566
    Member
    Join Date
    Sep 2008
    Location
    Singapore
    Posts
    67

    Default Re: EXPOSE yourself - LXXVII

    Hi all!!! Hahaha. Clubsnap is up le~ I think I havent been in here for really really long =.= Hurrr. So many pages to catch up... lazy =X *waves* just here to say hi once in a long long while =)

  7. #567

    Default Re: EXPOSE yourself - LXXVII


  8. #568

    Default Re: EXPOSE yourself - LXXVII

    Quote Originally Posted by night86mare View Post
    brought it home?
    Dreams at Photoaid! Contact me, pls!

  9. #569

    Default Re: EXPOSE yourself - LXXVII

    Quote Originally Posted by Tupi Guy View Post
    brought it home?
    not really

    if not now i'll be at macdonald's using wireless@sg cos got chased out of house

  10. #570

    Default Re: EXPOSE yourself - LXXVII

    Quote Originally Posted by night86mare View Post
    not really

    if not now i'll be at macdonald's using wireless@sg cos got chased out of house
    LOL......

    Nice of you to pop by there to visit those kitties...... Just pray hard for them

    Nice pics too! Love the interactions and the kitty "expressions"
    Dreams at Photoaid! Contact me, pls!

  11. #571
    Senior Member wildcat's Avatar
    Join Date
    Sep 2004
    Location
    Bedok
    Posts
    3,268

    Default Re: EXPOSE yourself - LXXVII

    Quote Originally Posted by night86mare View Post

    but quite a pretty goat la
    That, my friend, is debatable. Very very inconclusive data, I might say.

    Err.. anyone's got a comparison of a real pretty goat (from a real goat's point of view)


  12. #572
    Senior Member wildcat's Avatar
    Join Date
    Sep 2004
    Location
    Bedok
    Posts
    3,268

    Default Re: EXPOSE yourself - LXXVII

    There's this elderly lady from Sunset Way who has kept a blind cat for 10 years already. Apparently she found it as a tiny kitty at a bus stop sprayed with Baygon and over 30 burns from cigarettes

    We were talking to her on our way to dinner in the vicinity and she was feeding about 6 cats in the vicinity



    The cats are so cute there...
    Last edited by wildcat; 8th April 2010 at 09:21 AM.

  13. #573
    Senior Member wildcat's Avatar
    Join Date
    Sep 2004
    Location
    Bedok
    Posts
    3,268

    Default Re: EXPOSE yourself - LXXVII

    Today EXPOSE very quiet. I think Tang Shooters are winning the post-count war already

  14. #574
    Senior Member Leong23's Avatar
    Join Date
    Oct 2007
    Location
    within myself
    Posts
    3,186

    Default Re: EXPOSE yourself - LXXVII

    Quote Originally Posted by wildcat View Post
    Today EXPOSE very quiet. I think Tang Shooters are winning the post-count war already
    LOL, post count for what?????

    Because we got FB and MSN.

  15. #575

    Default Re: EXPOSE yourself - LXXVII

    Quote Originally Posted by wildcat View Post
    There's this elderly lady from Sunset Way who has kept a blind cat for 10 years already. Apparently she found it as a tiny kitty at a bus stop sprayed with Baygon and over 30 burns from cigarettes

    We were talking to her on our way to dinner in the vicinity and she was feeding about 6 cats in the vicinity
    then when the kitty now? It near your area?

    Sunset way there is a clinic nearby.
    Dreams at Photoaid! Contact me, pls!

  16. #576
    Senior Member wildcat's Avatar
    Join Date
    Sep 2004
    Location
    Bedok
    Posts
    3,268

    Default Re: EXPOSE yourself - LXXVII

    Quote Originally Posted by Tupi Guy View Post
    then when the kitty now? It near your area?

    Sunset way there is a clinic nearby.
    The kitty is with the feeder. She was just telling us story about how some people can be so cruel.

    That was after we shared with her the story how a dad and his two daughters were trying to BOO! the cat she was feeding. Me and my gf were obviously not amused by that (grown man teaching daughter such silly things).

  17. #577
    Senior Member wildcat's Avatar
    Join Date
    Sep 2004
    Location
    Bedok
    Posts
    3,268

    Default Re: EXPOSE yourself - LXXVII

    Quote Originally Posted by Leong23 View Post
    LOL, post count for what?????

    Because we got FB and MSN.
    Oookay

    I feel so deprived.

  18. #578

    Default Re: EXPOSE yourself - LXXVII

    Quote Originally Posted by wildcat View Post
    The kitty is with the feeder. She was just telling us story about how some people can be so cruel.

    That was after we shared with her the story how a dad and his two daughters were trying to BOO! the cat she was feeding. Me and my gf were obviously not amused by that (grown man teaching daughter such silly things).
    wait till you heard that feeder kana splash water when she was feeding.
    Dreams at Photoaid! Contact me, pls!

  19. #579
    Senior Member Leong23's Avatar
    Join Date
    Oct 2007
    Location
    within myself
    Posts
    3,186

    Default Re: EXPOSE yourself - LXXVII

    Quote Originally Posted by wildcat View Post
    The kitty is with the feeder. She was just telling us story about how some people can be so cruel.

    That was after we shared with her the story how a dad and his two daughters were trying to BOO! the cat she was feeding. Me and my gf were obviously not amused by that (grown man teaching daughter such silly things).
    Ya, many sick ppls share the world with us, i normally will just told them off.

  20. #580
    Senior Member wildcat's Avatar
    Join Date
    Sep 2004
    Location
    Bedok
    Posts
    3,268

    Default Re: EXPOSE yourself - LXXVII

    Quote Originally Posted by Tupi Guy View Post
    wait till you heard that feeder kana splash water when she was feeding.
    Huh? Don't understand this.

Bookmarks

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •