Page 13 of 51 FirstFirst ... 381112131415182338 ... LastLast
Results 241 to 260 of 1001

Thread: EXPOSE yourself - LXXVII

  1. #241
    Deregistered riotvan's Avatar
    Join Date
    May 2008
    Location
    at your bedroom window
    Posts
    1,489

    Default Re: EXPOSE yourself - LXXVII

    Quote Originally Posted by night86mare View Post
    i'll pay you $45 for yours
    you want to open tripod shop?

    you got 2 tripods already!!!!!

  2. #242

    Default Re: EXPOSE yourself - LXXVII

    Quote Originally Posted by night86mare View Post
    i will even throw in a box of tissues
    oh wait you're a girl you don't need that box of tissues

    sorry, forgot not gwc

  3. #243

    Default Re: EXPOSE yourself - LXXVII

    Quote Originally Posted by riotvan View Post
    you want to open tripod shop?

    you got 2 tripods already!!!!!
    that time i was walking around city hall and someone walked by me when i was looking fierce with my tripod and they whispered (i overheard), "wow, this guy must be pro, look at his tripod"

    now imagine if i walk around with 3. wherever i go people will throw themselves to the ground and kiss my feet.

    i mean, maybe it would be harder to walk around with them doing that but i imagine the ego boost would be bloody worth it

  4. #244
    Deregistered riotvan's Avatar
    Join Date
    May 2008
    Location
    at your bedroom window
    Posts
    1,489

    Default Re: EXPOSE yourself - LXXVII

    Quote Originally Posted by night86mare View Post
    i'll pay you $45 for yours
    Quote Originally Posted by night86mare View Post
    i will even throw in a box of tissues
    $45 + carrot cake + laduree macaroons + hummingbird red velvet cake + nougatine from canele + french onion soup

  5. #245

    Default Re: EXPOSE yourself - LXXVII

    Quote Originally Posted by riotvan View Post
    $45 + rotten carrot cake + flattened laduree macaroons + crumbled hummingbird red velvet cake + half-eaten nougatine from canele

  6. #246
    Senior Member Leong23's Avatar
    Join Date
    Oct 2007
    Location
    within myself
    Posts
    3,186

    Default Re: EXPOSE yourself - LXXVII

    ho ho ho....back in office.

  7. #247
    Senior Member wildcat's Avatar
    Join Date
    Sep 2004
    Location
    Bedok
    Posts
    3,268

    Default Re: EXPOSE yourself - LXXVII

    Quote Originally Posted by night86mare View Post
    very good price right now
    BBBBBBB
    No lah. If I wanna buy, sales rep must come and greet me, wearing race queen suit, then must have choice of rep, like Kowloon, etc, then after that must demo to me tripod how to take picture with her as model...

  8. #248
    Senior Member wildcat's Avatar
    Join Date
    Sep 2004
    Location
    Bedok
    Posts
    3,268

    Default Re: EXPOSE yourself - LXXVII

    Quote Originally Posted by night86mare View Post
    that time i was walking around city hall and someone walked by me when i was looking fierce with my tripod and they whispered (i overheard), "wow, this guy must be pro, look at his tripod"

    now imagine if i walk around with 3. wherever i go people will throw themselves to the ground and kiss my feet.

    i mean, maybe it would be harder to walk around with them doing that but i imagine the ego boost would be bloody worth it
    Nowadays I got this new bag, put my tripod behind. Looks like those old school Chinese kung fu movie where the hero put his sword on the back, and when needed, shiiingz (Ris Low didn't invent that word), he will draw the sword and kill all the bad guys.

    I think my bag is making my kung fu improve

  9. #249
    Senior Member Leong23's Avatar
    Join Date
    Oct 2007
    Location
    within myself
    Posts
    3,186

    Default Re: EXPOSE yourself - LXXVII

    Quote Originally Posted by wildcat View Post
    No lah. If I wanna buy, sales rep must come and greet me, wearing race queen suit, then must have choice of rep, like Kowloon, etc, then after that must demo to me tripod how to take picture with her as model...
    LOL.....i go ask KRA to wear race queen suit and serve you, maybe got free green tea for you too.

  10. #250
    Senior Member wildcat's Avatar
    Join Date
    Sep 2004
    Location
    Bedok
    Posts
    3,268

    Default Re: EXPOSE yourself - LXXVII

    Quote Originally Posted by Leong23 View Post
    ho ho ho....back in office.
    Sunday people off, you work. Jia lat hor?

  11. #251
    Senior Member wildcat's Avatar
    Join Date
    Sep 2004
    Location
    Bedok
    Posts
    3,268

    Default Re: EXPOSE yourself - LXXVII

    Quote Originally Posted by Leong23 View Post
    LOL.....i go ask KRA to wear race queen suit and serve you, maybe got free green tea for you too.
    You must shave your legs also. No stubbles, ok?

    Dem, I just realize I'm supposed to be at Botanicals at 9am today to meet up some photog friends to shoot. And I just woke up.

  12. #252

    Default Re: EXPOSE yourself - LXXVII

    Quote Originally Posted by wildcat View Post
    You must shave your legs also. No stubbles, ok?

    Dem, I just realize I'm supposed to be at Botanicals at 9am today to meet up some photog friends to shoot. And I just woke up.
    kra is not leong

    kra is expose legendary beauty.....

  13. #253
    Senior Member Leong23's Avatar
    Join Date
    Oct 2007
    Location
    within myself
    Posts
    3,186

    Default Re: EXPOSE yourself - LXXVII

    Quote Originally Posted by wildcat View Post
    Sunday people off, you work. Jia lat hor?
    LOL..... office got free aircon, free power to surf net and charge my hp. Also free water in the pantry.

  14. #254

    Default Re: EXPOSE yourself - LXXVII

    Quote Originally Posted by wildcat View Post
    No lah. If I wanna buy, sales rep must come and greet me, wearing race queen suit, then must have choice of rep, like Kowloon, etc, then after that must demo to me tripod how to take picture with her as model...
    maid costume can?

  15. #255

    Default Re: EXPOSE yourself - LXXVII

    Quote Originally Posted by Leong23 View Post
    LOL..... office got free aircon, free power to surf net and charge my hp. Also free water in the pantry.

  16. #256
    Senior Member Leong23's Avatar
    Join Date
    Oct 2007
    Location
    within myself
    Posts
    3,186

    Default Re: EXPOSE yourself - LXXVII

    Quote Originally Posted by night86mare View Post
    kra is not leong

    kra is expose legendary beauty.....
    Kra can show him her wide range of clothes in her blog, confirm see until nose bleed. (i think eyes also bleed).

  17. #257
    Senior Member Leong23's Avatar
    Join Date
    Oct 2007
    Location
    within myself
    Posts
    3,186

    Default Re: EXPOSE yourself - LXXVII

    Quote Originally Posted by night86mare View Post
    no choice, very broke after my last two trip......maybe June flying to UK.....

  18. #258
    Senior Member wildcat's Avatar
    Join Date
    Sep 2004
    Location
    Bedok
    Posts
    3,268

    Default Re: EXPOSE yourself - LXXVII

    Quote Originally Posted by Leong23 View Post
    Kra can show him her wide range of clothes in her blog, confirm see until nose bleed. (i think eyes also bleed).
    Oh okay, sorry just woke up. I thought is you model. If Kra model... I must think twice. Else if got goat also can model. But must wear proper stuff. French maid stuff, I can consider if expose bit here, bit there. You know... no need say so much lah.

    After my gf come into forum stalk me, then I

  19. #259
    Senior Member wildcat's Avatar
    Join Date
    Sep 2004
    Location
    Bedok
    Posts
    3,268

    Default Re: EXPOSE yourself - LXXVII

    Quote Originally Posted by Leong23 View Post
    no choice, very broke after my last two trip......maybe June flying to UK.....
    Should have say earlier. I come your office charge laptop, hp, camera batts...

    Wah you guys fly here fly there. Quite happening sial. For business or pleasure?

  20. #260

    Default Re: EXPOSE yourself - LXXVII

    Quote Originally Posted by Leong23 View Post
    no choice, very broke after my last two trip......maybe June flying to UK.....
    wa!!!

    if mid jun i still around here maybe...

    if you need someone to bring you around tell me!

Page 13 of 51 FirstFirst ... 381112131415182338 ... LastLast

Bookmarks

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •