Thread: Heavy rain

Default Heavy rain

Anyone affected by the heavy rain which caused flooding in many parts of Singapore last Thursday? As for me, my car's mud guard came out when I went through a flooded road. I've seen real heavy rain before but not flooding to this extent in such a short period.

Quote Originally Posted by maddog
    Anyone affected by the heavy rain which caused flooding in many parts of Singapore last Thursday? As for me, my car's mud guard came out when I went through a flooded road. I've seen real heavy rain before but not flooding to this extent in such a short period.
    didnt get really affected..
    but mani jams ard.. esp tt road to paya lebar.. aiyooo... they even closed the exit man

The flood really scary, I saw one quite new Honda Civic was towed to KM workshop on Saturday morning. The car was totally submerged based on the amount of the mud on the rooftop, maybe it was parked on basement car park.
    Myself almost a victim too, I was in the Upper Changi Road near Joo Chiat garage for some audio modifications and the shop owner ask me to leave the garage immediately when he saw the the water keep raising. So I drove away with partly done car, was very messy and crippled air-con make it worst in the rain.
    W204FL

Sunday was the Bus Mrt Walk event in woodlands, sort of the SG version of Amazing race...

It was really hot, then it poured... and us poor souls had to get from one place to another in the rain

Quote Originally Posted by Knighthunter
    The flood really scary, I saw one quite new Honda Civic was towed to KM workshop on Saturday morning. The car was totally submerged based on the amount of the mud on the rooftop, maybe it was parked on basement car park.
    Myself almost a victim too, I was in the Upper Changi Road near Joo Chiat garage for some audio modifications and the shop owner ask me to leave the garage immediately when he saw the the water keep raising. So I drove away with partly done car, was very messy and crippled air-con make it worst in the rain.
    deviating slightly. what's with honda civics. always see them breaking down. rain or no rain. on thursday saw one stuck on a stretch no other car had problems with.

Quote Originally Posted by maddog
    deviating slightly. what's with honda civics. always see them breaking down. rain or no rain. on thursday saw one stuck on a stretch no other car had problems with.
    get a citreon like us... lolz

when it rains heavily, they got a flood detector tt can rise yr suspension

Default the day my house was flooded

http://perqjon.clubsnap.org/gallery/flood

wished my house was built on higher grounds like some of my neighbours.then i can go shooting instead of saving my poor house.

Quote Originally Posted by di0nysus
    http://perqjon.clubsnap.org/gallery/flood

wished my house was built on higher grounds like some of my neighbours.then i can go shooting instead of saving my poor house.
    wow
    tts bad