Page 4 of 4 FirstFirst ... 234

Thread: My friend's face appeared in an AIA adcert but he didn't allow or know about it. how?

Default Re: My friend's face appeared in an AIA adcert but he didn't allow or know about it.

or STOMP it..if THENEWPAPER or the evening chinese newspaper pick up the story then they will interview lawyers to get their views os that they can write the newspaper article.

Default Re: My friend's face appeared in an AIA adcert but he didn't allow or know about it.

say until "got dragon, got tiger"...
    i will see whether anything will come out of this, but i do not place my hopes high, unless the person being photograph is an elite..

Quote Originally Posted by zguy View Post
    or STOMP it..if THENEWPAPER or the evening chinese newspaper pick up the story then they will interview lawyers to get their views os that they can write the newspaper article.
    To show good faith, write to AIA first. Going to the press straight may not always be the best route and AIA may not want to settle this privately due to "face" issue and the need to answer to management/shareholders on a bad PR matter. Going to the press later will not put you in any disadventage.
    I get paid more shooting part time ...... damn, I should find more time to shoot part time

Quote Originally Posted by auron View Post
    say until "got dragon, got tiger"...
    i will see whether anything will come out of this, but i do not place my hopes high, unless the person being photograph is an elite..
    you don't need to be an elite, just how you or your lawyer pursue the matter.
    I get paid more shooting part time ...... damn, I should find more time to shoot part time

Currently talking to them in private, going to press will be a last resort

Page 4 of 4 FirstFirst ... 234