Page 10 of 11 FirstFirst ... 5891011 LastLast

Thread: Photo Shootout on 27 Feb 2010 - Models, Sports Cars - Post Your Photos :D

Default Re: Photo Shootout on 27 Feb 2010 - Models, Sports Cars - Post Your Photos :D

Fengwei,nice shots.

film still the best nothing come close!
    PENTAX l OldKMan

Default Re: Photo Shootout on 27 Feb 2010 - Models, Sports Cars - Post Your Photos :D

Quote Originally Posted by Ben Loke View Post
    VanGogh53, post your pics leh.
    No need shy shy lah.
    Ben, I need to figure out how you guys can post so big one. I checked the posting, and the guideline is pix <100kb, and after I used Microsoft Pix to shrink it; it becomes bloody small. Pls give me guidance how to do it like what you guys did. You can send me email on instruction. I do have lah, and I posted in my Facebook for now. Haven't put into my Flickr yet. Picasa is for family stuff. Flickr is for outside of family. Photobucket? Gosh, can't even remember password. My Gallery in Clubsnap only carries all these small photos. So need help lah...
    __________________________________________________ _
    http://living-a-good-life.blogspot.com

Some b&w film photos for the other three models:

The last batch:

A few group shots, that's all for this model shooting:

If someone could gather and select the photos, and then publish it - of course, maybe need letter of consent from the models; and wonder if it could sell. The models will be happy to have a "book" for themselves. Just a crazy idea on a Sunday afternoon, while lazing on the massage chair...

Quote Originally Posted by nik34 View Post
    Fengwei,nice shots.

film still the best nothing come close!
    Thanks Lawrence. I posted too many I guess, but kinda like them all

Quote Originally Posted by VanGogh53 View Post
    If someone could gather and select the photos, and then publish it - of course, maybe need letter of consent from the models; and wonder if it could sell. The models will be happy to have a "book" for themselves. Just a crazy idea on a Sunday afternoon, while lazing on the massage chair...
    I'm sure all these models got enough photos for their portfolios already

Quote Originally Posted by fengwei View Post
    Nice series, Ben. I'm gonna post my b&w film ones today
    Thanks Frank.

Okay, here are some of my film results. Took two rolls of Ilford Pan-F Plus ISO 50 B&W film, most came out pretty nice. But it's grainier than I expected for ISO 50 film, probably because they were expired long time ago (bought from ebay together w/ a film camera).
    Nice series.The grainy pics give the nostalgic feel of the 60s-70s with modern touch.

But this real 50s but not as sharp.

I guess I took too many photos of her:
    Ya, so were we…

Quote Originally Posted by VanGogh53 View Post
    Ben, I need to figure out how you guys can post so big one. I checked the posting, and the guideline is pix <100kb, and after I used Microsoft Pix to shrink it; it becomes bloody small. Pls give me guidance how to do it like what you guys did. You can send me email on instruction. I do have lah, and I posted in my Facebook for now. Haven't put into my Flickr yet. Picasa is for family stuff. Flickr is for outside of family. Photobucket? Gosh, can't even remember password. My Gallery in Clubsnap only carries all these small photos. So need help lah...
    I use Photoshop to resize to 1000 pixels at the longest side (Width or Height) depending your pics are Landscape or Potrait.
    I choose PhotoBucket to upload my pics.

The last batch:

Fengwei, the 'grainy' bw film works best on this particular model, maybe she looks more mature. just my 2cents.
    Charlie Tan loves his SMC 大姑妈
    deviantART | flickr

Quote Originally Posted by Ben Loke View Post
    Thanks Frank.

Nice series.The grainy pics give the nostalgic feel of the 60s-70s with modern touch.
    Thanks Ben. I think I'd shoot more b&w for people and street photos in the future. They just look better this way

Quote Originally Posted by eselite View Post
    Fengwei, the 'grainy' bw film works best on this particular model, maybe she looks more mature. just my 2cents.
    Yeah, I kinda like the grainy look on this girl too

just came back from shooting and come here see so many photos uploaded...

Fengwei, beautiful B&W series from your film.

A few group shots, that's all for this model shooting:

I noticed the darker skin tone of the girl in the left is perfect for black and white.
    I dunno!!!
    It's banana-zero-neh. :)

Gallery|Baby gallery
    I have become an expert in cleaning poo

Quote Originally Posted by istDeS View Post
    just came back from shooting and come here see so many photos uploaded...

Fengwei, beautiful B&W series from your film.
    Thanks Des.

Quote Originally Posted by banana0ne View Post
    I noticed the darker skin tone of the girl in the left is perfect for black and white.
    Pity I didn't spend too much time on her. Just like most others there, I was attracted by the twins most time ...

Attempt to find those "unposed" pictures....

Bro FP is in his element and it shows.

Shot with the FA 85/1.4, f1.4-2.8? Superb optics.
    Brand loyalty? Pffttt...| Got Flickr?
    I shoot JPEG (got a problem with that?)

Page 10 of 11 FirstFirst ... 5891011 LastLast