Page 8 of 9 FirstFirst ... 36789 LastLast
Results 141 to 160 of 171

Thread: 5 interesting facts abt urself~

  1. #141

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by Sion
    You do this when your bf is in the house or out?
    i do this b4 going to bed.. my own bed.
    I sleep with my sisters in 1 room.


    my bf stays in his house.

  2. #142

    Talking

    Quote Originally Posted by feryl
    ...I think brinjal (or eggplant to some) is quite yucky if it's not cooked properly... has a wet laundry taste.
    You ate wet laundry? With or without detergent?
    Just like a colleague who said almond dessert tastes like cockroach dropping...

  3. #143
    Senior Member
    Join Date
    Jan 2002
    Location
    WAT? WAN TO STALK MI AH? LOLZ
    Posts
    1,921

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by ghibli
    You ate wet laundry? With or without detergent?
    Just like a colleague who said almond dessert tastes like cockroach dropping...

    sorrie.. nice joke

  4. #144

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by innovas1
    5. I always check if the switches and gas stoves are off or not and if the doors are locked.
    Do you often ponder if your gas stoves are off and doors are locked when you are outside? Or you will return from the lift and go into the house and doule check???

  5. #145

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by vonderbie
    Do you often ponder if your gas stoves are off and doors are locked when you are outside? Or you will return from the lift and go into the house and doule check???
    i will call home and ask my sisters/mum to check for me..

  6. #146

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by ghibli
    You ate wet laundry? With or without detergent?
    Just like a colleague who said almond dessert tastes like cockroach dropping...
    Yes, in a way i have. Among the things i have eaten as a VERY curious kid...

    - cockroaches, ants, a lizard tail. The cockroach tasted the worst...

    - soap water with dirty laundry inside. drank nearly half a litre before i choked and my mom came screaming into the kitchen to bitchslap me and flush the soap water out.

    - batteries. Do u know if u lick the terminal of C batteries (u know the big rectangular ones with 2 plugs on top), it tastes very acidic and hurts ur tongue?

    - liquid paper, eraser shavings, pencil lead, edges of wooden ruler...

    i was a very screwed up kid..

  7. #147

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by innovas1
    i will call home and ask my sisters/mum to check for me..
    do u think that it's a big phobia for u to know that the doors may be open and the stove may be leaking? If it really freaks u out when u can't check, u may have some deep seated fear that resulted from a traumatic incident. See a psychologist or psychiatrist!

  8. #148
    Senior Member
    Join Date
    Jan 2002
    Location
    WAT? WAN TO STALK MI AH? LOLZ
    Posts
    1,921

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by vonderbie
    Sound like you got a little big OCD.
    whats a OCD?

  9. #149

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by RuthBaby
    whats a OCD?
    Obsessive compulsive disorder.

  10. #150
    Senior Member
    Join Date
    Jan 2002
    Location
    WAT? WAN TO STALK MI AH? LOLZ
    Posts
    1,921

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by TRiShnDaisy
    Obsessive compulsive disorder.
    LOLz!@!!! i think innvoas1 babe is really 1..
    hmmm
    shall @@ abt it tonite

  11. #151

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by RuthBaby
    LOLz!@!!! i think innvoas1 babe is really 1..
    hmmm
    shall @@ abt it tonite
    Hush...twin jie jie...dun let the cat out of the bag

  12. #152

    Default

    Want to edit the text, in the end I went to delete it...awwww..

    "Sound like you got a little bit OCD."

  13. #153

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by RuthBaby
    LOLz!@!!! i think innvoas1 babe is really 1..
    hmmm
    shall @@ abt it tonite
    emmm..
    1 what???
    later i teach u a lesson..

  14. #154
    Member
    Join Date
    Apr 2003
    Location
    Everywhere where e sun shines
    Posts
    1,057

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by Poledra
    Oh my gosh. Like, me too.
    Used to do that gagging sound whenever I taste purple brinjal..
    heh...not bad...you still managed to taste them...I see them then I gag liaoz...har har har...

  15. #155
    Senior Member
    Join Date
    Jan 2002
    Location
    WAT? WAN TO STALK MI AH? LOLZ
    Posts
    1,921

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by TRiShnDaisy
    Hush...twin jie jie...dun let the cat out of the bag
    opps.. check our tai tai column

  16. #156

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by feryl
    do u think that it's a big phobia for u to know that the doors may be open and the stove may be leaking? If it really freaks u out when u can't check, u may have some deep seated fear that resulted from a traumatic incident. See a psychologist or psychiatrist!
    actually, it did happen..
    Once i boiled water on the stove at nite (no boiled water left), after we returned from my maternal grandma's wake. Then I was too tired, coz that time A-levels midyr exams/tests also. I fell asleep. The water boiled and all of us were asleep. I actually asked my sisters to watch out for me, but they so lazy + tired, slept too.

    Then i had a strange dream, its was about my grandma. She asked me to pray 3 times to the altar. I was so surprised to see her. It was as though some spirits overcame my body and I quickly woke up and went to the kitchen. The water had boiled and the kettle whistled noisily. Only half a kettle of water was left. I could have killed everyone in the family. So, from then on, I will make sure i dun commit the same mistake again.

    When I was young, I kept having nightmares about thieves coming to my house because the newspapers reported that if u din lock the door, the thieves would come and steal your money. I was so scared that the robbers would kill us if we did not have money to let them steal. Thus, I made sure i lock the door before I sleep.

    Its was reported in the sunday times once. They talked about this complusive disorder thing. Seems like a great number of people in singapore has this disorder. I'm not the only one.

    I once had my money stolen. That time, I was only in primary 3 or so. I took several months to save $5 because my pocket money wasn't much and I kept dropping my money (last time didnt realise pocket got holes) on my way to school. The gas deliveryman came to my house. I had my drawer open. I hid myself in the room when he came. When I came out of my room, my money was lost. I cried for a long time. I didnt know who took it.

  17. #157

    Default

    ah...5 interesting facts abt myself...here goes:

    1. I don't like photography
    2. I wash my bananas after peeling them
    3. I don't like working out in the gym
    4. I once punched a member of parliament in the arm without realising who the person was and the silly fact was that the person was a friend of my cousin's boyfriend. My parents were stunned beyond words...so was the MP. I was none the wiser then. Judging from their expression, I thought the MP was a sickly person who shouldn't be jabbed in the arm.
    5. I don't always tell the truth

  18. #158

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by innovas1
    actually, it did happen..
    Once i boiled water on the stove at nite (no boiled water left), after we returned from my maternal grandma's wake. Then I was too tired, coz that time A-levels midyr exams/tests also. I fell asleep. The water boiled and all of us were asleep. I actually asked my sisters to watch out for me, but they so lazy + tired, slept too.

    Then i had a strange dream, its was about my grandma. She asked me to pray 3 times to the altar. I was so surprised to see her. It was as though some spirits overcame my body and I quickly woke up and went to the kitchen. The water had boiled and the kettle whistled noisily. Only half a kettle of water was left. I could have killed everyone in the family. So, from then on, I will make sure i dun commit the same mistake again.

    When I was young, I kept having nightmares about thieves coming to my house because the newspapers reported that if u din lock the door, the thieves would come and steal your money. I was so scared that the robbers would kill us if we did not have money to let them steal. Thus, I made sure i lock the door before I sleep.

    Its was reported in the sunday times once. They talked about this complusive disorder thing. Seems like a great number of people in singapore has this disorder. I'm not the only one.

    I once had my money stolen. That time, I was only in primary 3 or so. I took several months to save $5 because my pocket money wasn't much and I kept dropping my money (last time didnt realise pocket got holes) on my way to school. The gas deliveryman came to my house. I had my drawer open. I hid myself in the room when he came. When I came out of my room, my money was lost. I cried for a long time. I didnt know who took it.

    I think that as long as you can rationalize your fear, u r safe; it's not OCD. OCD is more like an irrational fear or compulsion for some act, which is unexplainable or worse, done totally unconsciously. So, Innovas, you are perfectly normal - just a cautious girl. No worries and watch the stove.

  19. #159

    Default

    1. I am allergic to vegetables. If U catch me eating, go buy 4D.
    2. I am allergic to coffee. Will get "high", especially on expresso. Thats why I stay away from coffee.
    3. My life revolves around a computer. Take away my computer or internet access, U might as well kill me.
    4. Love pets. Slave to my spoilt chinchilla. He will throw tantrums if I serve his dinner late.
    5. Loves photography too. Pretty obvious for someone who surfs this forum.

  20. #160

    Default

    1) A BIG Scorsese fan
    2) I hate durians!
    3) Had wild emus surround me while taking a s**t in the Oz forest
    4) Had a rat eat the remainder of my nightsnack off my neck while I was asleep
    5) Got hit by a car once

Page 8 of 9 FirstFirst ... 36789 LastLast

Bookmarks

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •