Page 7 of 52 FirstFirst ... 256789121732 ... LastLast
Results 121 to 140 of 1036

Thread: Tang Shooters LXXVIII - TCSS Thread...

  1. #121

    Default Re: Tang Shooters LXXVIII - TCSS Thread...

    Quote Originally Posted by lkkang View Post
    tonight my daughter got ballet lesson.
    after every thing settle, maybe quite late liao. My earliest possible start run time is about 10:30pm.



    how about 11pm start at punggol MRT?

    I propose we do a short run for a start.
    about 5km run...slow run...

    route is here..
    http://www.mapmyrun.com/route/sg/pun...26714942877446

    anyone keen?
    gotch pass by Siglap?

  2. #122

    Default Re: Tang Shooters LXXVIII - TCSS Thread...

    Quote Originally Posted by lkkang View Post
    tonight my daughter got ballet lesson.
    after every thing settle, maybe quite late liao. My earliest possible start run time is about 10:30pm.



    how about 11pm start at punggol MRT?

    I propose we do a short run for a start.
    about 5km run...slow run...

    route is here..
    http://www.mapmyrun.com/route/sg/pun...26714942877446

    anyone keen?
    i'm okay
    c u tonight;

  3. #123

    Default Re: Tang Shooters LXXVIII - TCSS Thread...

    Quote Originally Posted by mayngbt View Post
    may i noe whish shifu to ask on travel+travel photography?
    chiu can post here.... i am sure all will help to answer!

  4. #124
    Member/Tangshooter Redsun's Avatar
    Join Date
    Nov 2005
    Location
    Singapore
    Posts
    7,932

    Default Re: Tang Shooters LXXVIII - TCSS Thread...

    Quote Originally Posted by lkkang View Post
    tonight my daughter got ballet lesson.
    after every thing settle, maybe quite late liao. My earliest possible start run time is about 10:30pm.



    how about 11pm start at punggol MRT?

    I propose we do a short run for a start.
    about 5km run...slow run...

    route is here..
    http://www.mapmyrun.com/route/sg/pun...26714942877446

    anyone keen?
    wa i welly welly keen!!
    i join u all when pass by jurong

  5. #125
    Member
    Join Date
    Jan 2010
    Location
    Singapore
    Posts
    35

    Default Re: Tang Shooters LXXVIII - TCSS Thread...

    Quote Originally Posted by Pauche View Post
    gotch pass by Siglap?
    u r mr lambutan?

  6. #126
    Member/Tangshooter
    Join Date
    Jan 2007
    Location
    Punggol 21
    Posts
    2,946

    Default Re: Tang Shooters LXXVIII - TCSS Thread...

    Quote Originally Posted by Pauche View Post
    gotch pass by Siglap?
    Quote Originally Posted by Redsun View Post
    wa i welly welly keen!!
    i join u all when pass by jurong

    later I run pass Siglap and Jurong...

    I will make sure both of you run with me

  7. #127
    Senior Member StrifeYun's Avatar
    Join Date
    Nov 2006
    Location
    Rivervale Drive
    Posts
    2,216

    Default Re: Tang Shooters LXXVIII - TCSS Thread...

    Quote Originally Posted by lkkang View Post
    tonight my daughter got ballet lesson.
    after every thing settle, maybe quite late liao. My earliest possible start run time is about 10:30pm.



    how about 11pm start at punggol MRT?

    I propose we do a short run for a start.
    about 5km run...slow run...

    route is here..
    http://www.mapmyrun.com/route/sg/pun...26714942877446

    anyone keen?
    hokay i'm in !
    msg u or milo when i reach hme
    dunnoe my watch still got battery anotch , i nv charge ehehe
    Canon EOS "Luxury"
    [flickr]

  8. #128

    Default Re: Tang Shooters LXXVIII - TCSS Thread...

    Contiki beach netball festival 2010
    Date: March 7th 2010
    Time: 8.30am at Harbourfront Control station

    http://www.sporton.com.sg/Calendar/t...5/Default.aspx

    Passes priority for TS regulars
    3 passes is avaliable nia coz my fren need 1 pass for himself also
    Each Pass admits 4

    1: Jimmy81
    2: J
    3: Simple
    4: Roro
    5. Benosaurous (TBC)
    6: coolsigg
    7: mayngbt
    8: glankie (prease bwing umbrella also)
    9: kuantoh
    10: part0 (i try to get free passes... )
    11. StrifeYun (TBC)

    I would suggest all the TBCs please confirm attendance by tuesday (2/3) morning so as not to deprive others of a chance to go.

  9. #129
    Member/Tangshooter lohkam's Avatar
    Join Date
    Sep 2008
    Location
    ClubSNAP
    Posts
    398

    Default Re: Tang Shooters LXXVIII - TCSS Thread...

    Quote Originally Posted by Benosaurous View Post
    any olivia ong or bevelyn fans here? i ish going to camp for their performance at bugis tomorrow 5pm, anyone wanna join me? so we ish can tcss through the long hours of camping
    oh kamper spotted,chiu ish got bwing chiur sniper?
    Don't be afraid to shoot, it will not repeat twice

  10. #130
    Member
    Join Date
    Jan 2010
    Location
    Singapore
    Posts
    35

    Default Re: Tang Shooters LXXVIII - TCSS Thread...

    Quote Originally Posted by Pauche View Post
    chiu can post here.... i am sure all will help to answer!
    i am going to Europe-norway,sweden,denmark. any advise wat are the must take must do? wun be driving but think F&E is the best at this time.. shd be going for 2-3 weeks

  11. #131

    Default Re: Tang Shooters LXXVIII - TCSS Thread...

    Quote Originally Posted by mayngbt View Post
    u r mr lambutan?
    actually his full name ish Rambo Paul Tan...

  12. #132

    Default Re: Tang Shooters LXXVIII - TCSS Thread...

    Quote Originally Posted by lkkang View Post
    later I run pass Siglap and Jurong...

    I will make sure both of you run with me
    dunch NATO!!!! chiu cum, i sure join u.....

    but must end the run in Siglap also

  13. #133

    Default Re: Tang Shooters LXXVIII - TCSS Thread...

    Quote Originally Posted by mayngbt View Post
    i am going to Europe-norway,sweden,denmark. any advise wat are the must take must do? wun be driving but think F&E is the best at this time.. shd be going for 2-3 weeks
    europe i never been before... chiu must ask KT2... he planning europe trip now

  14. #134

    Default Re: Tang Shooters LXXVIII - TCSS Thread...

    Quote Originally Posted by coolsigg View Post
    Contiki beach netball festival 2010
    Date: March 7th 2010
    Time: 8.30am at Harbourfront Control station

    http://www.sporton.com.sg/Calendar/t...5/Default.aspx

    Passes priority for TS regulars
    3 passes is avaliable nia coz my fren need 1 pass for himself also
    Each Pass admits 4

    1: Jimmy81
    2: J
    3: Simple
    4: Roro
    5. Benosaurous (TBC)
    6: coolsigg
    7: mayngbt
    8: glankie (prease bwing umbrella also)
    9: kuantoh
    10: part0 (i try to get free passes... )
    11. StrifeYun (TBC)

    I would suggest all the TBCs please confirm attendance by tuesday (2/3) morning so as not to deprive others of a chance to go.
    i thought the pass is just entry to sentosa? the event itself is free wat? i dont mind paying myself to enter, cant confirm now, must see if i can finish my project before then.

  15. #135
    Member/Tangshooter
    Join Date
    Jan 2007
    Location
    Punggol 21
    Posts
    2,946

    Default Re: Tang Shooters LXXVIII - TCSS Thread...

    Punggol short run [26 Feb 2010]

    date / time : 26th Feb, 11pm
    Start point : Punggol MRT station (exit B)
    http://www.streetdirectory.com/asia_...1008&l=10&s=sg

    route is here.. (distance = 5.21km )
    http://www.mapmyrun.com/route/sg/pun...26714942877446

    1. lkkang
    2. juste_millieu
    3. StrifeYun
    4.
    5.

  16. #136

    Default Re: Tang Shooters LXXVIII - TCSS Thread...

    Quote Originally Posted by coolsigg View Post
    actually his full name ish Rambo Paul Tan...
    then anaconda is my last name right?

  17. #137

    Default Re: Tang Shooters LXXVIII - TCSS Thread...

    Quote Originally Posted by mayngbt View Post
    i am going to Europe-norway,sweden,denmark. any advise wat are the must take must do? wun be driving but think F&E is the best at this time.. shd be going for 2-3 weeks
    I know! I know! I been to Denmark, n Sweden before.

    Denmark take little mermaid n the beer factory. In Sweden, take the old town (Gamla Stan) and visit the Vasa Museum (commemorating an 17th century warship that the Swedes built and it capsized right outside their port!). This is why the Swedes are now famous for their submarines! Lol!

  18. #138
    Member
    Join Date
    Jan 2010
    Location
    Singapore
    Posts
    35

    Default Re: Tang Shooters LXXVIII - TCSS Thread...

    Quote Originally Posted by Pauche View Post
    europe i never been before... chiu must ask KT2... he planning europe trip now
    OK...he is the chingay guy? i went few cities in europe but hard to find infor on scandinavia

  19. #139

    Default Re: Tang Shooters LXXVIII - TCSS Thread...

    Quote Originally Posted by Benosaurous View Post
    i thought the pass is just entry to sentosa? the event itself is free wat? i dont mind paying myself to enter, cant confirm now, must see if i can finish my project before then.
    yes, i mean the pass.

  20. #140

    Default Re: Tang Shooters LXXVIII - TCSS Thread...

    Quote Originally Posted by Pauche View Post
    then anaconda is my last name right?
    Yesh. TAN = The ANaconda...

Page 7 of 52 FirstFirst ... 256789121732 ... LastLast

Bookmarks

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •