we cannot use color eye when mentioned IMH...[/QUOTE]
Not colour eyes.. just an occupation hazard to ask that..
And thanks blazar for explaining XMM.. haha.. enlightened!
Ever thought of doing something different in photography?
Not just shoot and keep images in ur HDD or upload to image galleries.
More details coming soon...
This is an electronic post which requires no signature.
Yunnan is huge, depends on where chiu go....
1) Kunming is the 'capitol' of Yunnan. nothing much unless you wan to 'sing karaoke' in the big city
2) Dali can spend a day or two if you have time
3) Lijiang is the gateway to northern several places in Yunnan. The Lijiang Old Town is nice but very commercialised. From here you can book tours from the travel agencies, or hire a driver to send you to other areas.
4) Shangri-la / Zhong Dian - Must go for photography lovers
5) Lugu Lake - Phewtifool lake at the border of Yunnan & Sichuan
And many more...... ask our inhouse Lijiang expert KT on more info.... otherwise you can check out my travel blog on our last trip to Lijiang in Aug http://pauche.blogspot.com/2009/08/c...of-yunnan.html
Huat ah ~
From wat u mentioned near tibet, u shld be arnd deqing or zhongdian region. With some time to spare i can recommend some treks that offer spectecular views for young chap like u... haha...