Default Re: some shitty conversation while selling 2nd hand stuff

Quote Originally Posted by pinholecam View Post
    Man! you made my day

In support here it goes again.

HAHAHA this is good

Blog Entries

1. 2 wrong does not make one right.

2. The response of "wtf" to the person "cut the crap" does not make you on the right too.

3. Writing it out in this forum this statement
    Quote Originally Posted by gnomon View Post
    .... before I can't stop myself from burning his house down
    does not put you in a good light.

4. There was no vulgarity nor threat in the other party statement but yours on the contrary are not that innocent.

5. It was at best rude of the other party that's about all.

Best you just move on and not make yourself look bad.

lol, i still remember back in those days where sellers in CS honour their words very well. If you are the first one to offer their BNP, they will reserve it for you even if pple offered $100 bucks more..
    but it's really downhill from here...I've sellers gone MIA. And it's like i called them 1 hour before the pre-arranged time and they can ", ok ok, i'll be there" Half an hour after the meeting time and they are still not there, suddenly call and say someone offered them more and is drivin down to pick up.

My latest incident was buying a ipod touch from a kid. Sms him 0.5 hour before and he was like ok. Waiting ONE hour and he didn't turn up...at nite time, he sms saying he took a pill cos feeling a bit sick and didn't wake up...Diao. Wat's so difficult about saying u can't come? You dun exactly fall sick between the 0.5 hour u said ok to the arranged time rite?
    Anyway, i didn't take tat lying down, i deliberately calmly responeded that i really want his touch and fixed another time...Lol, fixed it late and far from his house...and this time i made him wait and didn't turn up ( anway, heng i didn't buy from him cos a much better came along and this guy actually DROVE down to my house to give to me, so sincere sellers still exists)

I say to buyers in CS, dun take things lying down as what other members say. You get angry and the other party dun feel anything. Get revenge like i did. Call him up in the middle of the night and ask him to take a piss or watever..

My buyer gave me an excuse that the bag i showed him was not a Tamrac Adventure 7. He couldd have said he didn't like it and I would understand.
    Last edited by cichlid; 25th February 2010 at 09:23 PM.

Get revenge ... on a kid somemore? Not worth it lah...
    -------------------------------
    Endure. In enduring grow strong.

As a few have advised, chill and move on. Let's not the other person's bad made you bad.

Yea he's 'justshoot'
    Single o or double o?

Quote Originally Posted by cosycatus View Post
    lol, i still remember back in those days where sellers in CS honour their words very well. If you are the first one to offer their BNP, they will reserve it for you even if pple offered $100 bucks more..
    but it's really downhill from here...I've sellers gone MIA. And it's like i called them 1 hour before the pre-arranged time and they can ", ok ok, i'll be there" Half an hour after the meeting time and they are still not there, suddenly call and say someone offered them more and is drivin down to pick up.

My latest incident was buying a ipod touch from a kid. Sms him 0.5 hour before and he was like ok. Waiting ONE hour and he didn't turn up...at nite time, he sms saying he took a pill cos feeling a bit sick and didn't wake up...Diao. Wat's so difficult about saying u can't come? You dun exactly fall sick between the 0.5 hour u said ok to the arranged time rite?
    Anyway, i didn't take tat lying down, i deliberately calmly responeded that i really want his touch and fixed another time...Lol, fixed it late and far from his house...and this time i made him wait and didn't turn up ( anway, heng i didn't buy from him cos a much better came along and this guy actually DROVE down to my house to give to me, so sincere sellers still exists)

I say to buyers in CS, dun take things lying down as what other members say. You get angry and the other party dun feel anything. Get revenge like i did. Call him up in the middle of the night and ask him to take a piss or watever..
    Sometimes people only learn the hard way, or realise only when they go through the same thing......

HS

chill.. it happens all the time.

had struck a deal to sell my friend's dslr and this buyer is supposed to meet her at a fastfood outlet near her place yesterday. re-confirmed earlier in the day and yet whn my friend sms saying she's on the way, gt a reply buyer can not make it because 'parents' not funding and not enough $$ to buy. and best part is whn my friend replied she shd have been informed earlier, he/she said still trying to convince parents and fighting for it, so not giving up yet.. gosh..

somebody please correct me if I said or did anything wrong, before I can't stop myself from burning his house down
    like that burn people's house down?

then you are no different from him.

Here's a real-life conversation going on with sms in the past few days without ammendments:

(initially the guy called to inquire about a camera body i'm selling, and request lens for testing. I answered that I have the body but no lens with me, but I have one manual lens with adapter back at east which I can only wait till weekend. He asked me to let him know if I am going back earlier to get the lens for him so I say okay)

25 Feb 2010

me(16:03): Hi k**, am the seller of the silver gf1 699. Will be back at east for the lens on fri night, alternatively if u manged to get lens u can try it anytim at west

96394828 (16:06): I bought one few days ago. Sorry about that.

me(16:06): OK no probs. Bye

somebody please correct me if I said or did anything wrong, before I can't stop myself from burning his house down
    Just a hypothetical question. I changed something in part of the conversation. What do you think his response will be in this case?

Afterall, it's not like time and effort was wasted heading home, heading to meeting place, got fly aeroplane, sms no reply, call no pick up, wait one hour at meeting place then du lan go back, am I correct? It does take both hands to clap, but only one hand to start a slap...

Blog Entries

Quote Originally Posted by wildcat View Post
    Just a hypothetical question. I changed something in part of the conversation. What do you think his response will be in this case?

Afterall, it's not like time and effort was wasted heading home, heading to meeting place, got fly aeroplane, sms no reply, call no pick up, wait one hour at meeting place then du lan go back, am I correct? It does take both hands to clap, but only one hand to start a slap...

You are right - The TS 'DID NOT' even wasted any time nor effort at all, further more it was an 'INQUIRY' as stated by TS not that it was reserved for him. Really, if the other party informed the TS earlier, would it make any big difference?, after all TS has not even gone back to take the lens for try out nor was the camera reserved for him.

For that TS kick a big fuss and wanted to burn house

Throughout this thread, I can only see the ugly side of the TS and also many of the members here talking about revenge and do all sort of mean things - making them no difference from the perpetrators or even worse.

One thing good that come out of this thread is that I know who are the nicer ppl whom I will deal in any B&S here in CS
    Last edited by chngpe01; 26th February 2010 at 08:25 AM.

Here's a real-life conversation going on with sms in the past few days without ammendments:

(initially the guy called to inquire about a camera body i'm selling, and request lens for testing. I answered that I have the body but no lens with me, but I have one manual lens with adapter back at east which I can only wait till weekend. He asked me to let him know if I am going back earlier to get the lens for him so I say okay)

25 Feb 2010

me(16:03): Hi k**, am the seller of the silver gf1 699. Will be back at east for the lens on fri night, alternatively if u manged to get lens u can try it anytim at west

96394828 (16:06): I bought one few days ago. Sorry about that.

me(16:06): Should have let me know earlier

96394828 (16:09): Cut that crap.

me(16:10): Wtf!?

96394828 (16:11): why don't you spell it out body?

next i tried to call him because my anger raises when I sees his msg 'cut the crap'.

Look on the brighter side. This case ain't that bad based on the various factors mentioned by chngpe01.

Perhaps that reply 'Cut that crap' from justshoot has hit on your nerves badly, but it would be better to just list him as one of the persons you would avoid trading with.

As opposed to others, I would suggest not to attempt on any kind of revenge taking as it doesn't put you in good light either. What goes around comes around.

I had experienced worse case (time wasted and reply from the other party was outrageous) than yours though.
    Last edited by Yoh; 26th February 2010 at 08:56 AM.
    P e r s p e c t i v e

Quote Originally Posted by cosycatus View Post

Wah looks like you're even more childish than the kid. Maybe you're a kid yourself....

Quote Originally Posted by chalib View Post
    Single o or double o?
    Not me

actually "cut that crap" is already not bad already.. nothing to get work up over such person...

the worst are those kind of ppl who arrange for a meet up and end up flying aeroplane (no response when u try to call back) and actually wasted your time....

Quote Originally Posted by justshot View Post
    Not me
    Ok. No offence bro, just want to get clarification from TS to make things clear

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12