Page 29 of 52 FirstFirst ... 4192427282930313439 ... LastLast
Results 561 to 580 of 1034

Thread: Tang Shooters LXXVII - TCSS Thread...

  1. #561
    Member/Tangshooter jawzsg's Avatar
    Join Date
    Feb 2008
    Location
    Moi live in a flat
    Posts
    714

    Default Re: Tang Shooters LXXVII - TCSS Thread...

    .. .. fWah... dishz ish de hwery pengz reh...tsk..tsk..tsk.. huan lay ish de horedi shooooooooo manneee posdz...
    651D90 Mk II cameller™ ...... "Ai Camel Mai ?"

  2. #562
    Member/Tangshooter jawzsg's Avatar
    Join Date
    Feb 2008
    Location
    Moi live in a flat
    Posts
    714

    Default Re: Tang Shooters LXXVII - TCSS Thread...

    .. Allooo hall bbbuttie han buttees...
    651D90 Mk II cameller™ ...... "Ai Camel Mai ?"

  3. #563

    Default Re: Tang Shooters LXXVII - TCSS Thread...

    for Heineken butties
    Video Missing

  4. #564

    Default Re: Tang Shooters LXXVII - TCSS Thread...

    Video Missing

  5. #565
    Member/Tangshooter lohkam's Avatar
    Join Date
    Sep 2008
    Location
    ClubSNAP
    Posts
    398

    Default Re: Tang Shooters LXXVII - TCSS Thread...

    Oh TCSS slow down ki..........all butties tired leow.
    3 hours no see TCSS,so many pages to catch up.........really Luanz
    Don't be afraid to shoot, it will not repeat twice

  6. #566

    Default Re: Tang Shooters LXXVII - TCSS Thread...

    ╬Pachelbel in D .357cal

  7. #567
    Senior Member
    Join Date
    Feb 2007
    Location
    Pasir Ris / Tampines
    Posts
    4,481

    Default Re: Tang Shooters LXXVII - TCSS Thread...

    haha... weeeeeaaaakkkk... wanna see me red wig tong lok wib ronald then faster post lar...

  8. #568

    Default Re: Tang Shooters LXXVII - TCSS Thread...

    Quote Originally Posted by kuantoh View Post
    haha... weeeeeaaaakkkk... wanna see me red wig tong lok wib ronald then faster post lar...

    ╬Pachelbel in D .357cal

  9. #569
    Member/Tangshooter Redsun's Avatar
    Join Date
    Nov 2005
    Location
    Singapore
    Posts
    7,931

    Default Re: Tang Shooters LXXVII - TCSS Thread...

    advance good morning for tomolo!

  10. #570

    Default Re: Tang Shooters LXXVII - TCSS Thread...

    Chiongs ah!

  11. #571

    Default Re: Tang Shooters LXXVII - TCSS Thread...

    Halo butties, erm am I in wrong thread?

    Sorry wrong thread.

  12. #572

    Default Re: Tang Shooters LXXVII - TCSS Thread...

    Quote Originally Posted by Redsun View Post
    advance good morning for tomolo!
    Yeah! Tomolo moanings will hab Redsun in red wig?

  13. #573

    Default Re: Tang Shooters LXXVII - TCSS Thread...

    Quote Originally Posted by Benosaurous View Post
    Halo butties, erm am I in wrong thread?

    Sorry wrong thread.
    Why wrong thread?

  14. #574

    Default Re: Tang Shooters LXXVII - TCSS Thread...

    Quote Originally Posted by zh3ng View Post
    my email is flooded by the notifications of the fb group photo.

    i later ghost check mine.. siaow liao.. lolx




    at 12pm, i stopped tcss at page 4, then at 8.40pm, i am at page 29... fwah, now i know chiu all eat snake...



  15. #575

    Default Re: Tang Shooters LXXVII - TCSS Thread...

    Quote Originally Posted by kuantoh View Post
    Wah sai so fast... If this thread hit 1000 by tml morning, i will wear wig like nakapi and chin gay with my tong lok buttie ronald...
    Quote Originally Posted by Benosaurous View Post
    Halo butties, erm am I in wrong thread?

    Sorry wrong thread.
    ben ben, u r not wrong...
    faster help to meet target set by kt...

  16. #576

    Default Re: Tang Shooters LXXVII - TCSS Thread...

    Quote Originally Posted by gglankie View Post
    [COLOR="DarkOrchid"]



    at 12pm, i stopped tcss at page 4, then at 8.40pm, i am at page 29... fwah, now i know chiu all eat snake...


    we r all working towards a common goal nia...
    u can ask KT who has motivated us soooo much

  17. #577

    Default Re: Tang Shooters LXXVII - TCSS Thread...

    Quote Originally Posted by gglankie View Post
    i later ghost check mine.. siaow liao.. lolx




    at 12pm, i stopped tcss at page 4, then at 8.40pm, i am at page 29... fwah, now i know chiu all eat snake...


    Welcome to speed tcss!

  18. #578

    Default Re: Tang Shooters LXXVII - TCSS Thread...

    just wake up
    sibei tired

  19. #579

    Default Re: Tang Shooters LXXVII - TCSS Thread...

    TangEaters Outing - Frogleg & Durian Forever !!!

    Location: G7 restaurant along Geylang Lor 3
    Date: 2nd March 2010 Tuesday
    Time: 630pm

    1. simple
    2. pauche
    3. ah hee
    4. musselman

  20. #580

    Default Re: Tang Shooters LXXVII - TCSS Thread...

    Quote Originally Posted by juste_millieu View Post
    TangEaters Outing - Frogleg & Durian Forever !!!

    Location: G7 restaurant along Geylang Lor 3
    Date: 2nd March 2010 Tuesday
    Time: 630pm

    1. simple
    2. pauche
    3. ah hee
    4. musselman
    wah lau, i cant go lei.. crycry...

    Quote Originally Posted by coolsigg View Post
    Welcome to speed tcss!
    yesh, too fast n furious liao..

    Quote Originally Posted by elefant29 View Post
    we r all working towards a common goal nia...
    u can ask KT who has motivated us soooo much
    hee.. i skip some pages lolx..

    recently spotted a cammee.., think her name is Joon kymmy song nior......lolx


Bookmarks

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •