Hey folks. I'll be heading out to teach at Gulf Photo Plus in Dubai later this week (by the way, if you have any "must shoot" places out there please let me know).
Anyway, I wanted to make sure I got another preset in before I left. I called this one "Warm and Fuzzy" because that's what it kinda looks like. Its got a warming quality to it as well as a fuzzy/soft look (from negative clarity). I've tweaked the Exposure setting up a bit as a default, because a glowing feel is part of the effect. If you don't like it (or want more of it depending on your photo) then remember to go in and change the Exposure settings to your liking. Let me know what you think.
1) Unzip the preset zip file on to your desktop
2) Go to the Develop module. NOTE: YOU MUST BE THE DEVELOP MODULE
3) Go to the Presets panel on the left. Right click anywhere in it and choose Import.
4) Select the .lrtemplate files you unzipped in Step 1 and click Import NOTE: DO NOT IMPORT THE ZIP FILE
• Click here to download the preset.
• Click here to see a sample of the preset.