Thread: Angkor Wat, Cambodia

Default Angkor Wat, Cambodia

Hi everyone,

I'm organising another photography trip to Angkor Wat, Cambodia on the 10th April to 14th April 2010. Closing date on 2nd March 2010 (Max paxs 12). Feel free to email at shutterpal@hotmail.com for more details. Free 2 t-shirt, 8" by 8" coffee-table Photo Album, 1x8R size group photo. Cheers, happy snapping.
    Last edited by Lionel Leong; 23rd February 2010 at 11:17 PM.

Default Re: Angkor Wat, Cambodia

Hi lionel, planning to go there with my friend, can i know how do go to Angkor wat?? no direct flight right??

Quote Originally Posted by Kalsumine View Post
    Hi lionel, planning to go there with my friend, can i know how do go to Angkor wat?? no direct flight right??
    jetstar and silkair fly to siem reap direct... then u need to buy 1 (USD 20) or 3 days (USD 40) pass or 1 week pass from the angkor wat ticket terminal if u r super enthusiastic abt it...

from siem reap....just get a tutu for USD10-12 a day...

Getting around is very inexpensive and efficient. Airport to town costs USD2 for motorbike and USD5 for taxi. Town to the Angkor temples by tut-tut as mentioned is USD10-12 per day. It can be cheaper if you pay per trip; approximately USD3 depending on your bargaining power.

Silk Air got direct flights