Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: Outing suggestion

Default Outing suggestion

I would like to organize an photography outing but short of idea of where to shoot. Have been to those common places like pulau ubin, st.john island, zoo, b.garden, birdpark etc for too many time. Please help in giving suggestions of what to shoot? where to shoot?

Understanding that Singapore is too small, it may not be new places. New idea or unique theme would be fine as well. I hope to organize such a unique photography gathering within one of the weekend where everyone can have fun together.

Default Re: Outing suggestion

JB or Batam is only a short hop away.

im in...BUT don't have idea where and what to shoot...if so happen there will be one outing organized....i'll join in...

Quote Originally Posted by B-setting View Post
    I have thot of JB but JB where???? JB is a quite big and honestly overall, JB is like another orchard road. Besides buildings, what more to take??? Unless you have any theme for us to shoot

how about genting? haven't been there, not sure...any comments in genting?

Quote Originally Posted by akangtooch View Post
    how about genting? haven't been there, not sure...any comments in genting?
    Im been there before. Very nice and a good place to take photos. But would it be a bit too far?? I think most of the friends here would not be able to just take leave for photography right? (Im working also. Hahahahaha!!!!)

Quote Originally Posted by FringeArt View Post
    I would like to organize an photography outing but short of idea of where to shoot. Have been to those common places like pulau ubin, st.john island, zoo, b.garden, birdpark etc for too many time. Please help in giving suggestions of what to shoot? where to shoot?

Understanding that Singapore is too small, it may not be new places. New idea or unique theme would be fine as well. I hope to organize such a unique photography gathering within one of the weekend where everyone can have fun together.
    Quote Originally Posted by akangtooch View Post
    im in...BUT don't have idea where and what to shoot...if so happen there will be one outing organized....i'll join in...
    Quote Originally Posted by FringeArt View Post
    I have thot of JB but JB where???? JB is a quite big and honestly overall, JB is like another orchard road. Besides buildings, what more to take??? Unless you have any theme for us to shoot
    Hi Guys...have you considered Bukit Timah Hill? The side where it faces the pond. There's foilage, sharp rocks, star burst and beautiful emerald green pond. Shall we have an outing there?
    Dreamz is the Alternate Realty | Stand Up and Be Counted

I found this blog which show a lot of places in Singapore.

http://placesinsingapore.blogspot.com/
    Canon 7D with 15-85mm

Bukit Timah sounds good...

Count me in guys, Havent been out and about on an outing in awhile. Wouldnt mind somewhere out of SG

Ahhh Mr Southbeach its been long time lol since the last MU.

FringeArt - I will be heading down to Genting coming Mid Mar, anyone keen in joining are welcome. Well of course genting not only snap snap la haha (Going on Fri nite coming back on Sun afternoon)
    Canon EOS 500D | Sigma DC OS 18-200mm | EF-S 55-250mm IS F4-5.6 | EF 50mm f/1.8 II

Quote Originally Posted by Ringwraiths View Post

FringeArt - I will be heading down to Genting coming Mid Mar, anyone keen in joining are welcome. Well of course genting not only snap snap la haha (Going on Fri nite coming back on Sun afternoon)
    Hmm... That may be a good idea. But when is the actual date? I need the date to do arrangement.
    Anyway, before that, we may still gather for shooting at some other places in Singapore during the weekend. So ladies and gentlemen, please keep the ideas coming in. Thank you

Go to Desaru and at the same time you can also cover places like Tanjung Balau, Bandar Penawar, Teluk Ramunia, Sungei Rengit, Tanjung Pengelih, Tanjung Belungkur and Johor Lama, all in a day.

Quote Originally Posted by B-setting View Post
    batam is worth considering

JB wise we can go for night shooting at dhanga bay.. its a nice place to take from what i know.
    can consider. i dont mind joining in if im available on the day.
    Nikon D90, Sigma 24-70mm f/2.8, Sigma 28-70mm f/2.8

Yeah orr if you guys are in for some food, we could go to those kelongs! Some nature, catch the sunset and indulge in seafood!

Quote Originally Posted by Ringwraiths View Post
    Yeah man! Havent seen you in ages, hows life been lately? free for some MU's, thinkin this week

This week cant MU ler lol u know Mahjong, Poker and Golf event all cramp together haha still CNY period mah.

Maybe after this week will be free up.

Btw for the Genting trip for you guys inform i will be heading down on 19 Mar (Fri Nite) - 21 Mar (Sun afternoon). Taking coaches am not driving, damn tiring. Feel free to join me if you guys keen.

Cheers
    Last edited by Ringwraiths; 24th February 2010 at 10:31 AM.
    Canon EOS 500D | Sigma DC OS 18-200mm | EF-S 55-250mm IS F4-5.6 | EF 50mm f/1.8 II

wanna try to explore st john island... actually im thinking of going there but not familiar with that island...

Aite guys, count me in for any outings planned.
    Ill be keepin a watch on this thread for ups

Quote Originally Posted by Southbeach View Post
    Aite guys, count me in for any outings planned.
    Ill be keepin a watch on this thread for ups
    hey bro this sat you coming down?

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast