Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 123

Thread: how much does it cost to repair a car bumper

Default Re: how much does it cost to repair a car bumper

Quote Originally Posted by +evenstar View Post
    OT a bit:

care to share which company? i once rented a car from a company in bedok reservoir view also (http://www.rentcarsingapore.com/ or http://www.sgrentalcar.com/ )

everything went on smoothly, and when i returned the car, the person checked it out and noted no new damages. later that night, i received an SMS from the person, saying that he noticed fine scratches on the rear bumper upon "further inspection of the vehicle", blah blah blah, and sent me an invoice for $600. naturally i refused to pay and blacklisted this company.

be careful when dealing with this company, read the T&C carefully..(from the website, it seems that agent that dealt with me is no longer with the company..good for them)
    Like that also can? Bloody sucker ah? Fine scratches for $600? I can get it done for less then $10 with some polishing. For $600, I can get my front and rear bumper spray painted. Ask that kuku head to go fly kite.
    I have expensive camera and big lenses but don't know how to use..... Sound familar???

Quote Originally Posted by simmeow View Post
    Like that also can? Bloody sucker ah? Fine scratches for $600? I can get it done for less then $10 with some polishing. For $600, I can get my front and rear bumper spray painted. Ask that kuku head to go fly kite.
    You have to take into account "medical compensation for psychological trauma" and "potential loss of income" also.
    CS Aviation / Flickr
    Per aspera ad astra

Quote Originally Posted by 9V-Orion Images View Post
    You have to take into account "medical compensation for psychological trauma" and "potential loss of income" also.
    You refering to the little ant that was roaming around the bumper when the 'accident' happened?
    I have expensive camera and big lenses but don't know how to use..... Sound familar???

don't bother to repair unless you are going to sell the car

bumper is meant to be "bumped" around

the scar that left behind will remind you not to make the same mistake and kiss the tree again

wait after the repair, kiss the tree again how?
    We are HDD of PC & FT are MB add to storage;
    so PC never hangs with enormous storage capacity - LKY

Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 123