While preparing to attend the HSBC Women’s Champions, please observe the following restrictions:
* No autographs are permitted once a player begins a competitive round, Thursday - Sunday. A player may elect to sign autographs prior to or at the conclusion of their round.
* No cellular phones.
* No cameras or camcorders (other than Monday through Wednesday, for personal use only).
* No coolers permitted on Tournament grounds. Patrons are also prohibited from bringing their own alcoholic beverages. Beer is available at concession stands. Please be prepared to show proof of age. Patrons will not be allowed to leave the Tournament with open containers of alcoholic beverages. No outside food or beverages.
* No containers, backpacks, large bags are permitted on the grounds.
* No noise producing electronic devices, TVs, radios.
* No weapons (regardless of permit), including, but not limited to: firearms, knives, and any other item the Tournament deems unlawful or dangerous in its sole discretion.
* No pets (other than service animals) are permitted on the grounds.
* All bags are subject to search and unauthorized items will be confiscated.