Thread: Photos by Tamron 17-50mm F2.8 VC and Non-VC in Low Light Events?

Default Photos by Tamron 17-50mm F2.8 VC and Non-VC in Low Light Events?

Hi,

Im thinking of getting this lens for indoor events and just hope some users of this lens here can link me to your photos taken by this lens?

Esp weddings and indoor photoshoots?
    5DMk2

Default Re: Photos by Tamron 17-50mm F2.8 VC and Non-VC in Low Light Events?

Have you checked the Tamron/Sigma/Tokina discussion section? Quite a few threads talking about this lens.
    Licence to shoot.

Quote Originally Posted by xhui View Post
    Have you checked the Tamron/Sigma/Tokina discussion section? Quite a few threads talking about this lens.
    yeah..i did thats y after seeing all discussions, i want to see more photos taken by that lens and judge by myself. Particular into wedding and indoor photoshoots coz that's what i want to use it for.
    5DMk2

get the canon 17-55 la.

cant afford?
    rent 1 then
    Flickr
    There's no present. There's only the immediate future and the recent past.

Quote Originally Posted by Gerald Lam CK View Post
    yeah..i did thats y after seeing all discussions, i want to see more photos taken by that lens and judge by myself. Particular into wedding and indoor photoshoots coz that's what i want to use it for.
    gerald, you forget.. even if people show you low light shots, there will be user error.

a VC user, if never handhold properly, might produce shakey shots, compared to non-VC user with steady hands and proper stance.

Quote Originally Posted by Gerald Lam CK View Post
    The new one using different optical system?
    You wont see me much less remember me but i am the guy who makes you look good.

Quote Originally Posted by wildsoyabean View Post
    get the canon 17-55 la.

cant afford?
    rent 1 then
    I dun tink its practical to rent if i want to shoot regularly..might as well buy one. But i cant afford 17-55 as what u said, so tamron is my next best option.

Quote Originally Posted by night86mare View Post
    gerald, you forget.. even if people show you low light shots, there will be user error.

a VC user, if never handhold properly, might produce shakey shots, compared to non-VC user with steady hands and proper stance.
    True..but just want to see "how good" it is and also the dof
    5DMk2

Gerald, why not consider a 2nd hand 17-55? Prob can get it for abt 1.3k, while a new 17-50VC would cost from 950+? Just a thought la.
    Licence to shoot.