I have limited knowledge on the various specs/acronyms in the PC industry, but am leaning to building one in the next 2 months. I have a budget of about $900. I have no need for a monitor, keyboard, mouse. I only need the CPU.
Its mainly for processing photos, but would be good to be able to play some games (3rd person shooter games to relieve stress)
Looking all all the specs, I am dumbfounded. I have a few questions where I hope I can get some clarifications.
- How do I find out the RAM space a mainboard has
- What brand of graphic card is preferred
- Are the Hitachi hard drives reliable
- Is Intel's iCore 670 3.46 CPU a good buy?
- Is there a big difference between a 1333MHz RAM & the 1600MHz
- Is the Kaspersky Anti-Virus & Internet Security 2010 a good barrier
- Will Lightroom 2.6 work on the Windows 7 plateform
- Is the NZXT's Hades casing overkill for a Asus P7H55D-M Pro H55
Sorry for the long-winded thread!
Any ideas welcomed.