Thread: Is it cheaper to bug digital cameras at th IT fair?

Jason H0
    Guests

Default Is it cheaper to bug digital cameras at th IT fair?

As above. Pls answer my question. Thanks.

Quote Originally Posted by Jason H0
    As above. Pls answer my question. Thanks.
    It depends if the freebies that comes with it useful for you?

bug camera?

If you meant buy camera, then I shall say that it's quite okay to buy from the fair. Some price quoted in the IT show may be more expensive than that by camera dealers, but the additional in price in the fair are seen as off-set for the "freebies" that they throw in. So if you are really keen in buying a certain camera, and don't want to have the hassle of hunting for accessories, like tripods, additional memory card, etc., then the deals are definitely good!

Note that there's always the time-cost that most people don't usually take into consideration when buying things. Most of the time you would see people saying that they got a great deal for XX camera at $YY. However, these great deals are usually results of great pains seeking for deals, doing excessive research, and stuff as such. Think about it, if you could shorten that time spend and use it to take more photographs, wouldn't that be better?

Forgot to add... IT show is a good place to compare different camera too! Especially with so many manufacturers coming out for the show. So surprise to see such a large Panasonic booth there!