Page 31 of 50 FirstFirst ... 6212629303132333641 ... LastLast
Results 601 to 620 of 1000

Thread: COP-Circle Of Photog. Season 10 TCSS

  1. #601
    Senior Member jlkk76's Avatar
    Join Date
    Dec 2006
    Location
    Tampines
    Posts
    2,148

    Default Re: COP-Circle Of Photog. Season 10 TCSS

    Quote Originally Posted by JPLim View Post
    Seldom see u post/reply thread already.
    How's ur life recently?
    Still got BBB or SSS?
    still the same..no BBB or SSS only FB FB FB...

    plus watching movie online lor...

  2. #602
    Member
    Join Date
    Mar 2008
    Location
    Singapore, Singapore, Singapor
    Posts
    508

    Default Re: COP-Circle Of Photog. Season 10 TCSS

    Quote Originally Posted by jlkk76 View Post
    still the same..no BBB or SSS only FB FB FB...

    plus watching movie online lor...
    Let's organise some Makan outing for food photography again lo.
    Wish to learn some from you about the food photography.
    450D/17-50 F2.8 HSM OS/50 F1.8/430EXII/85 F1.8/BenroA300EX/55-250 IS/ 35mm F2

  3. #603
    Member
    Join Date
    Mar 2008
    Location
    Singapore, Singapore, Singapor
    Posts
    508

    Default Re: COP-Circle Of Photog. Season 10 TCSS

    My EOS450D control dial is malfunctioned. Time to go back to CSC. Any idea how long it will take ya? Hopefully it can be returned back to me by 30 Apr.
    450D/17-50 F2.8 HSM OS/50 F1.8/430EXII/85 F1.8/BenroA300EX/55-250 IS/ 35mm F2

  4. #604

    Default Re: COP-Circle Of Photog. Season 10 TCSS

    Quote Originally Posted by JPLim View Post
    My EOS450D control dial is malfunctioned. Time to go back to CSC. Any idea how long it will take ya? Hopefully it can be returned back to me by 30 Apr.
    wah from excess use.

  5. #605
    Senior Member
    Join Date
    Apr 2008
    Location
    Under the Stars
    Posts
    2,122

    Default Re: COP-Circle Of Photog. Season 10 TCSS

    Lovely place..


  6. #606
    Member
    Join Date
    Jun 2008
    Location
    Singapore, Singapore, Singapor
    Posts
    579

    Default Re: COP-Circle Of Photog. Season 10 TCSS

    You are back ya

    Quote Originally Posted by RyanG View Post
    Lovely place..

    Mio Cade flickr

  7. #607
    Senior Member
    Join Date
    Apr 2008
    Location
    Under the Stars
    Posts
    2,122

    Default Re: COP-Circle Of Photog. Season 10 TCSS

    Quote Originally Posted by ardaan View Post
    You are back ya
    Yea but I already looking fwd to the next visit.

    But I doubt I can join you on 21 May.

  8. #608
    Member Raylen's Avatar
    Join Date
    Nov 2008
    Location
    Hougang, Singapore
    Posts
    745

    Default Re: COP-Circle Of Photog. Season 10 TCSS

    Quote Originally Posted by RyanG View Post
    Lovely place..

    So nice

  9. #609
    Senior Member
    Join Date
    Apr 2008
    Location
    Under the Stars
    Posts
    2,122

    Default Re: COP-Circle Of Photog. Season 10 TCSS

    Quote Originally Posted by Raylen View Post
    So nice
    Thanks bro. And one more for all the peeps in here. Of my 4 days in Bali, 3 were showered with rain and that 1 faithful day, heaven reserved specially for me and my couple as we saw this scene in front of our dinner table.




  10. #610
    Senior Member scud's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jul 2003
    Location
    Singapore
    Posts
    1,808

    Default Re: COP-Circle Of Photog. Season 10 TCSS

    Quote Originally Posted by RyanG View Post
    Thanks bro. And one more for all the peeps in here. Of my 4 days in Bali, 3 were showered with rain and that 1 faithful day, heaven reserved specially for me and my couple as we saw this scene in front of our dinner table.



    jimbaran beach?

  11. #611
    Senior Member
    Join Date
    Apr 2008
    Location
    Under the Stars
    Posts
    2,122

    Default Re: COP-Circle Of Photog. Season 10 TCSS

    Quote Originally Posted by scud View Post
    jimbaran beach?
    Yea..

  12. #612
    Senior Member NovJoe's Avatar
    Join Date
    Feb 2009
    Location
    ~Sunny Little Island~
    Posts
    5,651

    Default Re: COP-Circle Of Photog. Season 10 TCSS

    Welcome back Ryan!

    Nice shot & Love the colors!

  13. #613
    Senior Member jlkk76's Avatar
    Join Date
    Dec 2006
    Location
    Tampines
    Posts
    2,148

    Default Re: COP-Circle Of Photog. Season 10 TCSS

    where the ???

  14. #614
    Senior Member NovJoe's Avatar
    Join Date
    Feb 2009
    Location
    ~Sunny Little Island~
    Posts
    5,651

    Default Re: COP-Circle Of Photog. Season 10 TCSS

    So quiet in this thread lately...

    Let me contribute something to the thread .

    On my way home yesterday, I saw a very beautiful set of cirrus clouds near my house and the most special thing that seperates this cloud from the rest is a faint strand of rainbow color atmospheres. I took a shoot with my lousy iphone camera which don't really do justice to its beauty. Immediately, I rushed back home to grab my 450D + 18-200 kit as my 7D was in the bag attached to my macro lens. Sadly, after I run to the next block which is able to capture the angle, the moment of beauty is gone .

    Nonetheless, since I'm already at the place, I took a few shots of my neighbourhood in the evening skies.

    The supposingly beautiful moment destroyed by my lousy phone camera...


    Evening sky at CCK.


    10mins later...

  15. #615
    Member
    Join Date
    Feb 2003
    Location
    singapore
    Posts
    1,462

    Default Re: COP-Circle Of Photog. Season 10 TCSS

    Quote Originally Posted by NovJoe View Post
    So quiet in this thread lately...

    Let me contribute something to the thread .

    On my way home yesterday, I saw a very beautiful set of cirrus clouds near my house and the most special thing that seperates this cloud from the rest is a faint strand of rainbow color atmospheres. I took a shoot with my lousy iphone camera which don't really do justice to its beauty. Immediately, I rushed back home to grab my 450D + 18-200 kit as my 7D was in the bag attached to my macro lens. Sadly, after I run to the next block which is able to capture the angle, the moment of beauty is gone .

    Nonetheless, since I'm already at the place, I took a few shots of my neighbourhood in the evening skies.

    The supposingly beautiful moment destroyed by my lousy phone camera...


    Evening sky at CCK.


    10mins later...

    Any shooting today

  16. #616
    Senior Member NovJoe's Avatar
    Join Date
    Feb 2009
    Location
    ~Sunny Little Island~
    Posts
    5,651

    Default Re: COP-Circle Of Photog. Season 10 TCSS

    Quote Originally Posted by joe View Post
    Any shooting today
    Not for me as my relatives from Malaysia are here to visit.

  17. #617
    Member
    Join Date
    Feb 2003
    Location
    singapore
    Posts
    1,462

    Default Re: COP-Circle Of Photog. Season 10 TCSS

    so born

  18. #618
    Senior Member jlkk76's Avatar
    Join Date
    Dec 2006
    Location
    Tampines
    Posts
    2,148

    Default Re: COP-Circle Of Photog. Season 10 TCSS

    shopping mood for the past few days....but no $$$ to BBB for cam stuff

  19. #619
    Senior Member scud's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jul 2003
    Location
    Singapore
    Posts
    1,808

    Default Re: COP-Circle Of Photog. Season 10 TCSS

    in mrt on the way back.. a tiring day

  20. #620

    Default Re: COP-Circle Of Photog. Season 10 TCSS

    Quote Originally Posted by jlkk76 View Post
    shopping mood for the past few days....but no $$$ to BBB for cam stuff
    BBB season is coming.
    P e r s p e c t i v e

Bookmarks

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •