Page 30 of 50 FirstFirst ... 5202528293031323540 ... LastLast
Results 581 to 600 of 1000

Thread: COP-Circle Of Photog. Season 10 TCSS

  1. #581
    Senior Member jlkk76's Avatar
    Join Date
    Dec 2006
    Location
    Tampines
    Posts
    2,148

    Default Re: COP-Circle Of Photog. Season 10 TCSS

    Quote Originally Posted by RyanG View Post
    Nothing compares to a 580EX II for canon and a SB-900/SB-800 for nikon. Other makes I dunno.
    second that..

  2. #582
    Senior Member scud's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jul 2003
    Location
    Singapore
    Posts
    1,808

    Default Re: COP-Circle Of Photog. Season 10 TCSS

    rain rain go away....

  3. #583
    Senior Member NovJoe's Avatar
    Join Date
    Feb 2009
    Location
    ~Sunny Little Island~
    Posts
    5,651

    Default Re: COP-Circle Of Photog. Season 10 TCSS

    Quote Originally Posted by jlkk76 View Post
    Me posing wif Ipad.

    OMG! You buy one? How is it? Looks like a ultra big iphone leh...

    Quote Originally Posted by jlkk76 View Post
    I can't even afford to xD cam...
    You standard belongs to the Mark(x) series . xD is small fry compared to yours.

  4. #584
    Senior Member NovJoe's Avatar
    Join Date
    Feb 2009
    Location
    ~Sunny Little Island~
    Posts
    5,651

    Default Re: COP-Circle Of Photog. Season 10 TCSS

    Quote Originally Posted by scud View Post
    rain rain go away....
    Uncle scud have wedding shot tomorrow?

    I do hope that there'll be no rain for the next few days, if not, please rain at midnight as it is damn hot at night.

  5. #585

    Default Re: COP-Circle Of Photog. Season 10 TCSS

    Quote Originally Posted by jlkk76 View Post
    Me posing wif Ipad.

    !!!!!!!

    JIMMY!! where you get that?!?!
    Licence to shoot.

  6. #586
    Senior Member
    Join Date
    Apr 2008
    Location
    Under the Stars
    Posts
    2,122

    Default Re: COP-Circle Of Photog. Season 10 TCSS

    I already saw it selling in Singapore stores.. Go check them out..

  7. #587

    Default Re: COP-Circle Of Photog. Season 10 TCSS

    Quote Originally Posted by RyanG View Post
    I already saw it selling in Singapore stores.. Go check them out..
    How much is that selling over here? Keke
    I am stuck in an expensive hobby, but yet not willing to save myself

  8. #588
    Senior Member jlkk76's Avatar
    Join Date
    Dec 2006
    Location
    Tampines
    Posts
    2,148

    Default Re: COP-Circle Of Photog. Season 10 TCSS

    Quote Originally Posted by Joshua0718 View Post
    How much is that selling over here? Keke
    finally u are free!!!

  9. #589

    Default Re: COP-Circle Of Photog. Season 10 TCSS

    Quote Originally Posted by jlkk76 View Post
    finally u are free!!!
    Yes.... I am.....!!! Haha
    I am stuck in an expensive hobby, but yet not willing to save myself

  10. #590

    Default Re: COP-Circle Of Photog. Season 10 TCSS

    wow. so stagnant this thread, i go diving then reservist almost 1 week, got so little activity.

    anyway i'm using iphone once again.

    finally done with this yrs ICT, and got my diving license. So i'll probably try to organize a little get together for some "hands-on" on the strobist stuff. Not sure if it's still needed, since i've been mia for so long.


    I've yet to test out the new gear myself. prolly one of these days.

    show of hands on who's still interested?

  11. #591
    Member
    Join Date
    Mar 2008
    Location
    Singapore, Singapore, Singapor
    Posts
    508

    Default Re: COP-Circle Of Photog. Season 10 TCSS

    Quote Originally Posted by eleveninth View Post
    wow. so stagnant this thread, i go diving then reservist almost 1 week, got so little activity.

    anyway i'm using iphone once again.

    finally done with this yrs ICT, and got my diving license. So i'll probably try to organize a little get together for some "hands-on" on the strobist stuff. Not sure if it's still needed, since i've been mia for so long.


    I've yet to test out the new gear myself. prolly one of these days.

    show of hands on who's still interested?
    Bro, I am interested.
    But I can only make it on weekends.
    450D/17-50 F2.8 HSM OS/50 F1.8/430EXII/85 F1.8/BenroA300EX/55-250 IS/ 35mm F2

  12. #592
    Senior Member
    Join Date
    Apr 2008
    Location
    Under the Stars
    Posts
    2,122

    Default Re: COP-Circle Of Photog. Season 10 TCSS

    Last nite in Bali..

    Rained on 1st day and found out that it had been raining for the past 3 days before we arrived.

    I thot siao liao, shoot gone case. But it was hot like siao for the whole day of the shoot. Today it rained again. But then, the weather is so crazily hot that my couple cannot take it so I have to accommodate my poor couple who happens to be my best friends.

  13. #593

    Default Re: COP-Circle Of Photog. Season 10 TCSS

    Quote Originally Posted by JPLim View Post
    Bro, I am interested.
    But I can only make it on weekends.
    noted bro.

    Quote Originally Posted by RyanG View Post
    Last nite in Bali..

    Rained on 1st day and found out that it had been raining for the past 3 days before we arrived.

    I thot siao liao, shoot gone case. But it was hot like siao for the whole day of the shoot. Today it rained again. But then, the weather is so crazily hot that my couple cannot take it so I have to accommodate my poor couple who happens to be my best friends.
    lol. the weather is crazy nowadays. even in ICT i feel it.

  14. #594
    Senior Member
    Join Date
    Apr 2008
    Location
    Under the Stars
    Posts
    2,122

    Default Re: COP-Circle Of Photog. Season 10 TCSS

    Ya. Really quite crazy. The driver that drove us from location to location said that we are lucky to have such a 'great' day.

  15. #595

    Default Re: COP-Circle Of Photog. Season 10 TCSS

    Quote Originally Posted by eleveninth View Post
    wow. so stagnant this thread, i go diving then reservist almost 1 week, got so little activity.

    anyway i'm using iphone once again.

    finally done with this yrs ICT, and got my diving license. So i'll probably try to organize a little get together for some "hands-on" on the strobist stuff. Not sure if it's still needed, since i've been mia for so long.


    I've yet to test out the new gear myself. prolly one of these days.

    show of hands on who's still interested?
    yeah yeah still interested! But my exams coming in May, last paper only after 25th May
    Licence to shoot.

  16. #596

    Default Re: COP-Circle Of Photog. Season 10 TCSS

    Quote Originally Posted by RyanG View Post
    Last nite in Bali..

    Rained on 1st day and found out that it had been raining for the past 3 days before we arrived.

    I thot siao liao, shoot gone case. But it was hot like siao for the whole day of the shoot. Today it rained again. But then, the weather is so crazily hot that my couple cannot take it so I have to accommodate my poor couple who happens to be my best friends.
    Wah Ryan you enjoying yourself huh? must have quite some returns (of photos!)
    Licence to shoot.

  17. #597
    Senior Member
    Join Date
    Apr 2008
    Location
    Under the Stars
    Posts
    2,122

    Default Re: COP-Circle Of Photog. Season 10 TCSS

    Quote Originally Posted by xhui View Post
    Wah Ryan you enjoying yourself huh? must have quite some returns (of photos!)
    Ok only la.

    The weather is real terribly good. Damn hot.

    You just imagine I was lugging my 7D + 70-200 f/2.8 at a few points of my shoot. Haha!

    And on me is a compurover packed with 4 more lenses.

  18. #598

    Default Re: COP-Circle Of Photog. Season 10 TCSS

    Quote Originally Posted by RyanG View Post
    Ok only la.

    The weather is real terribly good. Damn hot.

    You just imagine I was lugging my 7D + 70-200 f/2.8 at a few points of my shoot. Haha!

    And on me is a compurover packed with 4 more lenses.
    can imagine..that's where ur army training comes in hor
    Licence to shoot.

  19. #599
    Senior Member jlkk76's Avatar
    Join Date
    Dec 2006
    Location
    Tampines
    Posts
    2,148

    Default Re: COP-Circle Of Photog. Season 10 TCSS

    Quote Originally Posted by eleveninth View Post
    wow. so stagnant this thread, i go diving then reservist almost 1 week, got so little activity.

    anyway i'm using iphone once again.

    finally done with this yrs ICT, and got my diving license. So i'll probably try to organize a little get together for some "hands-on" on the strobist stuff. Not sure if it's still needed, since i've been mia for so long.


    I've yet to test out the new gear myself. prolly one of these days.

    show of hands on who's still interested?
    very stag lor....i'm always ard just seldom post nia..

    anyway, welcome back to the Iphone family..haha

    hook me up when u got SSS..

  20. #600
    Member
    Join Date
    Mar 2008
    Location
    Singapore, Singapore, Singapor
    Posts
    508

    Default Re: COP-Circle Of Photog. Season 10 TCSS

    Quote Originally Posted by jlkk76 View Post
    very stag lor....i'm always ard just seldom post nia..

    anyway, welcome back to the Iphone family..haha

    hook me up when u got SSS..
    Seldom see u post/reply thread already.
    How's ur life recently?
    Still got BBB or SSS?
    450D/17-50 F2.8 HSM OS/50 F1.8/430EXII/85 F1.8/BenroA300EX/55-250 IS/ 35mm F2

Bookmarks

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •