Thread: Out of ideas ... ...

Default Out of ideas ... ...

... really!

Taken using Fuji Superia 200, cloudy, Tamron 28-200mm at about 50 mm (I didn't take down ), shutter 1/125s.

Auto levels, auto contrast.

Picture uncropped. Any suggestion to crop to make it look better?

errrr.... no offence, but why take this picture in the first place? Running out of idea?

I don't find anything in your picture that is interesting or engaging... and why go to the extent to crop that picture when you can go out and take better pictures? Keep on shooting...

Just an advice, try to crop your pic in your mind before you pressed that camera shutter, not after...

Is it just me or is this lens really suffering from some serious pincushion distortion?

Quote Originally Posted by jasphotography
    errrr.... no offence, but why take this picture in the first place? Running out of idea?

I don't find anything in your picture that is interesting or engaging... and why go to the extent to crop that picture when you can go out and take better pictures? Keep on shooting...

Just an advice, try to crop your pic in your mind before you pressed that camera shutter, not after...
    Hmm... saw this "Ideas Room" tightly shut..... so had this cheeky idea of taking it with the above caption lor. From what you said, maybe that's really a bad idea afterall.

Quote Originally Posted by zaren
    how about this?

i think the shop sign (ideas) is the main thingy he/she is trying to highlight. u have cropped it woh. sorry hope u dun mind my 2 cents here woh hey zaren when wanna do coffee again?

Quote Originally Posted by renegade
    i think the shop sign (ideas) is the main thingy he/she is trying to highlight. u have cropped it woh. sorry hope u dun mind my 2 cents here woh hey zaren when wanna do coffee again?
    yup... u got a point there! that's why i wuz deleting my original msg sure... let's do coffee next week?
    you can buy better gear but you can't buy a better eye

Quote Originally Posted by yaoxing
    Hmm... saw this "Ideas Room" tightly shut..... so had this cheeky idea of taking it with the above caption lor. From what you said, maybe that's really a bad idea afterall.
    ok I see... but you maciam tried very hard and think too far leh...

I probably lack the imagination you have.