Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Thread: LCD ViewFinder in 300D??

Wah! Use 300D as a P&S huh? So envious...

Anyway, try and get use to the viewfinder. Optical viewfinder is ultimately energy saving, as the batteries would be drained to power the LCD unnecessarily. Moreover, since 300D is digital, snap and snap, and delete off later lah!

Quote Originally Posted by lingfoo
    Oh... the LCD? good when u are too lazy to bring the optical VF to eye lvl... just for a quick shot... thou, I do still prefer the optical VF...
    I was taking a macro shot without looking through the VF. It's a film SLR lah, so no LCD playback. Turn out quite well too!

Quote Originally Posted by cheatchu79
    I was taking a macro shot without looking through the VF. It's a film SLR lah, so no LCD playback. Turn out quite well too!
    Wha~~.. how u position the object in your shot??? hmm... does tis sounds like a stupid question for the experienced pro???...

Quote Originally Posted by lingfoo
    Wha~~.. how u position the object in your shot??? hmm... does tis sounds like a stupid question for the experienced pro???...
    Hee! Estimate lah!! Actually it's not really a good technique, but since I only brought out my 80mm, there's no way to get a good shot at the butterfly sitting nicely on the leaf, other than putting the camera close to it lor!

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12