Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 123

Thread: Parc Cruz in Singapore on MAY

Default Re: Parc Cruz in Singapore on MAY

Quote Originally Posted by gelosbox View Post
    laposto, how can you say Registration deadline is on March 20?
    Is this the way you organize a workshop? No contact details except for an email, which up to today you have not replied my queries.
    If a simple email cannot be answered plus there is no contact number to call for clarifications provided. I have a feeling this workshop will be extra ordinarily "organized"

Disappointed.

please contact-sms Calay @ 9771 2430

my apologies for the late response from her.

To everyone whom purple glass studio haven't responded on their email promptly. My huge apologies. I am the one in-charge in the registration for PARC this May and really really quite tied up at work leading a project these past 4 weeks. If you want prompt reply, please call or SMS me at 9771-2430. My contact is in the poster.

Hoping for your kind consideration guys.. I also have my regular job which is killing me right now :-( please bear with me :-( - Calay

Quote Originally Posted by laposto View Post

The workshop outline consists the ff:

- Finding the right light for your subject (Natural/Available/Ambient light shooting)
    - Basic/Advance Photoshop tools
    - Color in Photoshop, Manipulating Images
    - Portrait Introduction, Post Processing (conservative & advance manipulation)
    - Landscape Introduction, Post Processing
    - Digital Art, Advanced Imaging
    - Open session about photoshop.

Workshop is made possible by PurpleGlass
    please contact-sms Calay @ 9771 2430

hi gelosbox, it seems i overlooked your query when visual acoustics forwarded it to me. I replied to visual acoustics instead of replying to you. I think I overlooked your email ad when visual acoustics forwarded your query to me. So sorry for this honest mistake. - calay

Quote Originally Posted by clarencegallinero View Post
    To everyone whom purple glass studio haven't responded on their email promptly. My huge apologies. I am the one in-charge in the registration for PARC this May and really really quite tied up at work leading a project these past 4 weeks. If you want prompt reply, please call or SMS me at 9771-2430. My contact is in the poster.

Hoping for your kind consideration guys.. I also have my regular job which is killing me right now :-( please bear with me :-( - Calay
    Dear Clarencegallinero,
    You could have posted earlier but why only now? If this is a non profit gig maybe we wont expect so much. Your being too occupied at work is not my problem. It’s not an excuse. I'm sorry.
    I'm worried for those how have registered and paid. I hope they get their money’s worth.
    But as for me you can take my name out of the list. Thank you

Maybe next time when you guys are more organized and committed. Funny after all this posting I still have no info as to the $$$ of joining this workshop. Amazing!! Is it a big secret? Or is it FOC?? WOW you could have simply posted it from the start.

info for all: PM by laposto: (laposto has chosen not to receive private messages or may not be allowed to receive private messages. Therefore you may not send your message to him/her)
    Quote Originally Posted by laposto
    sorry about that.. i am not in charge of the registration.. you can contact-sms Calay @ 9771 2430
    Look at how laposto wash hands?! gee...
    Make sure you use anti-bacterial soap!!

Please don't take this personal, I find your team of organizers "amazingly committed and extra ordinarily organized"!
    . Just my personal opinion and again I have nothing personal against the organizers. PEACE!!

You know, I've emailed a few times asking the price too but no one replied and I believe I was one of the first few to see the ad.
    I just gave up after the second email that I sent out.

Pricing is always most important before anyone is able to commit or place a reservation.
    The overall response is terrible.
    Seeing people names start appearing and my email not even being replied just made me give up on this event.

I apologize for the late response of Calay she was just a bit toxic these few weeks. please
    sms her on 9771-2430 for fast response.

Thank you for your interest in joining Parc Cruz workshop by Purple Glass Studio.

Whether you’re a beginner, semi-advance or advance Photoshop user, this workshop is perfect for you.

Workshop fee is S$245.00 per participant / 25 participants per day only.
    May 29, 2010 – Saturday.

Start Time 8:00am
    Lunch: 12:00nn-01:00pm
    End Time 05:00pm

This workshop is a one whole day post processing session. Participants are expected to have a massive knowledge in Digital Imaging after the workshop.

The following is the outline of the entire workshop:

- Finding the right light for your subject (Natural/Available/Ambient light shooting)
    - Basic/Advance Photoshop tools
    - Color in Photoshop, Manipulating Images
    - Portrait Introduction, Post Processing (conservative & advance
    manipulation)
    - Landscape Introduction, Post Processing
    - Digital Art, Advanced Imaging
    - Open session about photoshop.
    - Workshop Certificates will be issued and will be signed by the Digital Artist Himself

Free: Lunch and Souvenir Parc Cruz Workshop T-shirt.

What to bring:
    * Laptop with CS3 or CS4 Photoshop installed
    * Images for post processing will be given to the participants by Mr. Parc Cruz

Kindly provide us the following details.
    - Complete Name
    - Nick Name
    - Years in Photography
    - Photoshop Knowledge (basic/semi-advance/advance)
    - Nationality
    - Mobile Number
    - Food preference (vegetarian/halal/etc/none)

Payment method will be emailed once you have given the above information.

for sure response please email and cc to the ffg addresses:

lorenz@matrixnetworks.sg
    calay.gallinero@purpleglassstudio.com
    lorenz.apostol@yahoo.com
    clarencegallinero@yahoo.com

My mobile number is 8228 0555 for assistance.

Again we apologize for any inconvenience and late response.

Lorenz

Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 123