Thread: Photoshop

Default Photoshop

Usually, what do you use Photoshop for, for your photos?
    Any websites you'd recommend that I can refer to learn to use Photoshop for my photos?

Default Re: Photoshop

Every photo, and every photographer's workflow, will require different actions in Photshop (if you use photoshop at all). As for websites, please try these options:

1. Google for "photoshop tutorial"
    2. Click on the "Photoshop @ www" sticky in the Digital Darkroom section.
    Alpha

go to youtube, search for photoshop tutorials and you will find lots of videos that will teach you all kinds of photoshop functions. everything is in video form and you can watch the photoshop functions step by step.

it beats having to read the instructions in text form and having to figure out what they are taking about

Quote Originally Posted by azieai View Post
    Any websites you'd recommend that I can refer to learn to use Photoshop for my photos?
    For colour, brightness, sharpness, tone adjustments. Some other basic functions such as cropping, tilting, etc.

read the manual and spend time practicing.

take note of professional PS tutorial sites as they use the Pro version of photoshop.
    You wont see me much less remember me but i am the guy who makes you look good.

loads

1) bnw conversion
    2) contrast/finetuning
    3) correction of tilt, etc

and much more.

no websites, go to NLB, borrow a photoshop book. play.

oh ok alright! thank you so much since my hols have already started, shall start reading and experimenting more

Try buying or borrowing any photoshop book. Learned from reading "Photoshop for Dummies" almost 13yrs ago.