Results 1 to 11 of 11

Thread: A tiger at Fu Lu Shou

  1. #1
    Senior Member kengoh's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jan 2004
    Location
    Singapore
    Posts
    6,767

    Default A tiger at Fu Lu Shou

    Wonder which is a better shot?
    Or none at all?

    #1


    #2


    #3 Applied PS filter.

  2. #2
    Senior Member wildcat's Avatar
    Join Date
    Sep 2004
    Location
    Bedok
    Posts
    3,268

    Default Re: A tiger at Fu Lu Shou

    hmm.. tough decisions
    which ones do you like?

  3. #3

    Default Re: A tiger at Fu Lu Shou

    hi, 3rd one is not bad, did u use the zoom in and out technique?
    www.creativelab.com.sg
    Pentax K-7 Fujifilm X-E1

  4. #4
    Moderator daredevil123's Avatar
    Join Date
    Oct 2005
    Location
    lil red dot
    Posts
    21,626
    Blog Entries
    1

    Default Re: A tiger at Fu Lu Shou

    Quote Originally Posted by chuanzuya View Post
    hi, 3rd one is not bad, did u use the zoom in and out technique?
    Seems more like it is done in PP.

    TS, did you take pictures of the temple scene? This tiger thing is kinda boring.

  5. #5

    Default Re: A tiger at Fu Lu Shou

    I like #2.The colours are vibrant
    however I got to admit that there's nothing spectacular about the tiger

  6. #6
    Senior Member kengoh's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jan 2004
    Location
    Singapore
    Posts
    6,767

    Default Re: A tiger at Fu Lu Shou

    Quote Originally Posted by chuanzuya View Post
    hi, 3rd one is not bad, did u use the zoom in and out technique?
    Quote Originally Posted by daredevil123 View Post
    Seems more like it is done in PP.

    TS, did you take pictures of the temple scene? This tiger thing is kinda boring.
    Yes, as mentioned it's done with PS filter, I used the zoom blur filter.

    You mean the Guan Yin temple?
    I only managed to take 2 shots of it & posted it here

  7. #7
    Senior Member kengoh's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jan 2004
    Location
    Singapore
    Posts
    6,767

    Default Re: A tiger at Fu Lu Shou

    Quote Originally Posted by livideyez View Post
    I like #2.The colours are vibrant
    however I got to admit that there's nothing spectacular about the tiger
    lol agree. I just try out the 50mm prime lens.

  8. #8
    Senior Member kengoh's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jan 2004
    Location
    Singapore
    Posts
    6,767

    Default Re: A tiger at Fu Lu Shou

    Quote Originally Posted by wildcat View Post
    hmm.. tough decisions
    which ones do you like?
    All are about the same to me. Can't find a definite one I like.

  9. #9
    Moderator daredevil123's Avatar
    Join Date
    Oct 2005
    Location
    lil red dot
    Posts
    21,626
    Blog Entries
    1

    Default Re: A tiger at Fu Lu Shou

    Quote Originally Posted by kengoh View Post
    Yes, as mentioned it's done with PS filter, I used the zoom blur filter.

    You mean the Guan Yin temple?
    I only managed to take 2 shots of it & posted it here
    Ya, no photography allowed inside. I was actually referring to the area outside, where all the peddlers are. Very interesting place and lots of photo ops there.

  10. #10
    Senior Member Numnumball's Avatar
    Join Date
    Mar 2009
    Location
    Central
    Posts
    13,914

    Default Re: A tiger at Fu Lu Shou

    If i will have to choose, it be 3 (rest alittle bland and boring~)
    I turned PRO in diaper chg!
    My Flickr|My Son

  11. #11
    Senior Member kengoh's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jan 2004
    Location
    Singapore
    Posts
    6,767

    Default Re: A tiger at Fu Lu Shou

    Quote Originally Posted by daredevil123 View Post
    Ya, no photography allowed inside. I was actually referring to the area outside, where all the peddlers are. Very interesting place and lots of photo ops there.
    Noted, next time will shoot at that area.

Bookmarks

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •