Thread: Price of A60

Default Price of A60

Quote Originally Posted by o'cornell
    NOTED: highest bidder is 250 for cam alone..
    Good for you....! Me underestimate the power of a 1yr old cam

u got yourself a good price as the new price of A60 is only $350.

Quote Originally Posted by song
    Good for you....! Me underestimate the power of a 1yr old cam

u got yourself a good price as the new price of A60 is only $350.
    fren, i of my bidder knoe outside price is 330$$ even..
    is better den ur 75$$ that is a total crap... no one started at even less den 100 my fren.. wat make u think i will entertain such crap pm

Quote Originally Posted by o'cornell
    fren, i of my bidder knoe outside price is 330$$ even..
    is better den ur 75$$ that is a total crap... no one started at even less den 100 my fren.. wat make u think i will entertain such crap pm
    Can u tell me which bidder tell u that it is $330 outside? i hope to pm that person to know where in singapore is selling at this low price.

Sorry that i bidded low. I would have bidded high if it is a film camera because we could keep a film camera unused for years and then it still work later, just as good. However, for electronics, there is a certain lifespan calculated during the engineering process. Even if rarely used, it will still stop working years later. As such, i am scared to bid high for electronics. For example, i have a toshiba laptop that went dead after 4yrs even using the old softwares that come with it when it was new.

Hope u could remember to connect me to the bidder who tells u that the price is $330. Can't wait to get it man at this kind of new price.....!

Quote Originally Posted by song
    Can u tell me which bidder tell u that it is $330 outside? i hope to pm that person to know where in singapore is selling at this low price.

Sorry that i bidded low. I would have bidded high if it is a film camera because we could keep a film camera unused for years and then it still work later, just as good. However, for electronics, there is a certain lifespan calculated during the engineering process. Even if rarely used, it will still stop working years later. As such, i am scared to bid high for electronics. For example, i have a toshiba laptop that went dead after 4yrs even using the old softwares that come with it when it was new.

Hope u could remember to connect me to the bidder who tells u that the price is $330. Can't wait to get it man at this kind of new price.....!
    you are a troll! can't you leave the seller alone, if he can see for much higher, thats good for him.

Quote Originally Posted by Belle&Sebastain

you are a troll! can't you leave the seller alone, if he can sell for much higher, thats good for him.