Thread: advise for video light

Default advise for video light

i need a video light for a indoor wedding shot. Can someone recommend me where to buy and roughly how much?

i want those with external batter. i don't want it to draw power from my camcorder.

You can try the camera shop next to Cathay Photo Peninsula, they have some video light on display.

Quote Originally Posted by song
    i need a video light for a indoor wedding shot. Can someone recommend me where to buy and roughly how much?

i want those with external batter. i don't want it to draw power from my camcorder.
    What's your budget and the power u need?

Quote Originally Posted by Noir
    What's your budget and the power u need?
    i need a light coverage of 5m. As low as possible for budget

try slt 3rd floor, they got wide range there...mebbe luxman or somethin else..

Quote Originally Posted by song

I use photoflex 1000w with soft box, 220v, its gives you better lights, price around 850 at cathay, complete with stand and soft box for continuous lights.

Quote Originally Posted by andi1704
    I use photoflex 1000w with soft box, 220v, its gives you better lights, price around 850 at cathay, complete with stand and soft box for continuous lights.
    i need to run around. Those on stand , are not feasible. prefer those that can be slinged on the shoulder.