Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Thread: Actual Wedding Day Photography 6th intake

Quote Originally Posted by lanxx
    I am interested, can PM me the details?
    thankx!
    Pls come down to our shop for futher info on this course. We will give you a short preview on what you will be expecting. Call Joanne on 98583502 for further details. We need a deposit from you as well.

Course starts on 7th May 2004 @ 7.00pm. It's on every Friday evening. There will be 8 lessons.

Thank you

Quote Originally Posted by Pro Image
    Pls come down to our shop for futher info on this course. We will give you a short preview on what you will be expecting. Call Joanne on 98583502 for further details. We need a deposit from you as well.

Course starts on 7th May 2004 @ 7.00pm. It's on every Friday evening. There will be 8 lessons.

Thank you
    ok, thx, will do
    Kelvin
    SMS for faster response: 96622292

The 6th intake has only 1 place left, anyone interested can still sign up for the last place... we are opening up places for the 7th intake, this time it will be held on a wed....those interested can put down their name here or contact Joanne... thanks.

Hi all, thanks for the interest in our Actual Day Wedding Photography course, the 6th intake is now full and closed...However the 7th intake is ready to accept interested participants....Lessons will begin once all places are taken up.

ATTENTION TO ALL THOSE WHO HAVE SIGNED UP FOR THE 6TH INTAKE AT STANLEY LIM COLOUR CENTRE!!!

I am going to list down all the participants for the 6th intake, Joanne has missed out on 1 guy. If u are that guy who confirmed with Joanne but ur name is not listed here, please inform me or call Joanne ASAP and inform her.. If the missing guy still has not responded by next fri (23/4/04), we would open the place to other interested participants...

1. Max Yeo
    2. Yee Kian
    3. Eugene Goh
    4. Jimmy
    5. Lito
    6. Kelvin Ang
    7. Simon Chin
    8. ????????

To the other particpants who signed up for the class, pls check against ur name to ensure u are inside the class... thanks...

Hello, we've found our last participant liao.... thanks for all those interested...

cheers

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12