View Poll Results: Michael Fay

Voters
156. You may not vote on this poll
  • Who's that?

    6 3.85%
  • Yeah I remember him

    148 94.87%
  • Sounds familiar but not sure who he is

    2 1.28%
Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast
Results 1 to 20 of 31

Thread: Michael Fay

  1. #1

    Default Michael Fay

    Just checking the age of the people here...

  2. #2

    Default

    fay wongs bother..... hahaha *piak piak*

  3. #3

    Default

    still remmeber tat time my class used to call him "mai ka fei" during pri sch ...

  4. #4
    Member
    Join Date
    Nov 2002
    Location
    Changi
    Posts
    147

    Default

    Michael Fay and his infamous butt..

  5. #5

    Default

    wonder how is he doing now huh???

    I remember that time even bill Clinton got to ask our garment to reduce his sentence
    Last edited by jimtong; 9th March 2004 at 11:07 PM.

  6. #6
    Senior Member The_Cheat's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jan 2004
    Location
    Singapore
    Posts
    2,278

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by egg
    Michael Fay and his infamous butt..
    Haha~! That's a good one!

    How many times did the cane saw the place where the sun don't shine huh? Can't recall leh!

  7. #7

    Default

    The Street Artist. Incidentally, not everyone appreciated his art form and he had to leave Singapore with a sore arse. Moral of the story - don't paint on the wrong car.

  8. #8
    Member patch17's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jun 2003
    Location
    here and there
    Posts
    728

    Default

    wasn't he supposed to get 6 strokes, but govt decide to reduce down to 4 because US govt step in? (now there's one person who won't be getting a PR invitation anytime soon.)
    Today is a gift; that's why it's called the present.
    The toys

  9. #9

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by finkster
    I believe he's passed away... some incident back in the states if I can recall correctly.
    Really?? Wonder what happened back in the states?
    (hmm... suddenly wondering who's more famous, Michael Fay or William Hung? hee)

  10. #10

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by patch17
    wasn't he supposed to get 6 strokes, but govt decide to reduce down to 4 because US govt step in? (now there's one person who won't be getting a PR invitation anytime soon.)
    Ya, he supposed to get 6 strokes, if not for our chicken government.

  11. #11
    Senior Member Kit's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jan 2002
    Location
    Upper Bukit Timah
    Posts
    11,650

    Default

    If I remembered correctly, he went back to the States and got arrested for substance abuse/possession and assaulting his old man. Read it from the papers I think.

  12. #12

    Default

    He played cat and mouse and didn't get away...

    http://www.corpun.com/awfay9405.htm

  13. #13

    Default

    It's not only the Singaporeans which remembers him. Many people over here in the States knows Singapore by his act.

  14. #14

    Default

    michael fay from the u.s. of a.
    backside itchy one day
    so he wanted to pray pray
    took some paint to spray
    kena caught...suay suay
    he got nothing to say
    so became michael flay
    4 strokes of rotan ok!
    now his butt earns his pay
    til he grows old and grey
    michael fay from the u.s. of a.
    you can buy better gear but you can't buy a better eye

  15. #15
    Member
    Join Date
    Nov 2003
    Location
    Bedok
    Posts
    279

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by Kit
    If I remembered correctly, he went back to the States and got arrested for substance abuse/possession and assaulting his old man. Read it from the papers I think.
    think he sold his story abt his butt to make movie or story.
    sth like that...
    so old story already..

  16. #16

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by therat
    think he sold his story abt his butt to make movie or story.
    ohh!!! so that's what "sell backside" means!!
    you can buy better gear but you can't buy a better eye

  17. #17
    Member
    Join Date
    Nov 2003
    Location
    新加坡
    Posts
    1,811

    Default

    i will never 4get him. coz his name simply let me recall of micheal mayer =x a killer in ghost show....
    "I want to have the best camera in the world and shoot XMMs."

  18. #18

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by therat
    think he sold his story abt his butt to make movie or story.
    sth like that...
    so old story already..
    think its a story...
    he got about a million for each stroke.....
    must wish he kenna mor strokes here???

  19. #19
    Member
    Join Date
    Oct 2002
    Location
    Hougang
    Posts
    456

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by egg
    Michael Fay and his infamous butt..
    Talking about Micheal Fay, here's a joke on him.

    What's Michael Fay's favourite drink?

    Budweiser (Butt wiser)

  20. #20

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by zaren
    michael fay from the u.s. of a.
    backside itchy one day
    so he wanted to pray pray
    took some paint to spray
    kena caught...suay suay
    he got nothing to say
    so became michael flay
    4 strokes of rotan ok!
    now his butt earns his pay
    til he grows old and grey
    michael fay from the u.s. of a.
    Hahahahhahaa....good one, Zaren! Made this poor non-morning-person laughahahaha

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Bookmarks

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •