Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 123

Thread: How do you spend more time on photography?

Default Re: How do you spend more time on photography?

Quote Originally Posted by riotvan View Post
    lol if she really wants to learn you shouldn't only shower her with praises mah

you can both give honest opinions on each others' works
    yup... and with her... i can get a vy direct feedback...

me: how do u think of this pic
    Madam: ur pic suck... mine is better...
    me: how about this 1?
    Madam: u copy my composition... i hav the 1 same with u and mine is still better..
    me: i bet this 1 is a good capture gua??
    Madam: i got this cuz u hav that lens....bla bla..(Then she took my lens)

Quote Originally Posted by likimikuku View Post
    yup... and with her... i can get a vy direct feedback...

me: how do u think of this pic
    Madam: ur pic suck... mine is better...
    me: how about this 1?
    Madam: u copy my composition... i hav the 1 same with u and mine is still better..
    me: i bet this 1 is a good capture gua??
    Madam: i got this cuz u hav that lens....bla bla..(Then she took my lens)

what the hell is copy composition la lol

Quote Originally Posted by daredevil123 View Post
    Ask her to be model lor. Simple solution.

If you like to shoot XMM unrelated to you... Then good luck to you.
    this one, can ask all the xmm shooter with wife.. how to train the wife

hi riotvan...

what a coincidence, i used to have a gf who is well-versed in art/design/fashion/music/food just like you.

Indeed it was a memorable, romantic and fun times shooting photogs together the past 5 years of relationship... (that time we were using traditional SLR cameras and consumer-level DSLR).

Now i am single, and tired of chasing women (not all women are like my ex who share the same interest as me) and that's why i splurged more of my money on some DSLRs and lenses from the B&S forum here and spending more time shooting INFRARED alone in extreme condition (shooting around noon when the sun is very hot and bright)...
    Last edited by SurrealDreamWalker; 9th February 2010 at 06:45 PM.
    "There are no mistakes, only lessons. Growth is a process of trials and errors."

Quote Originally Posted by SurrealDreamWalker View Post
    hi riotvan...

what a coincidence, i used to have a gf who is well-versed in art/design/fashion/music/food just like you.

Indeed it was a memorable, romantic and fun times shooting photogs together the past 5 years of relationship... (that time we were using traditional SLR cameras and consumer-level DSLR).

Now i am single, and tired of chasing women (not all women are like my ex who share the same interest as me) and that's why i splurged more of my money on some DSLRs and lenses from the B&S forum here and spending more time shooting INFRARED alone in extreme condition (shooting around noon when the sun is very hot and bright)...

i won't say i'm well-versed in all the above, i just have a more avid interest in these things more than many people in general...

yeah, it's good to have your other half who does the same thing (i.e. photography), and i do enjoy travelling and shooting with my fiance and exchanging honest opinions on each others' works
    Last edited by riotvan; 9th February 2010 at 06:59 PM.

Quote Originally Posted by riotvan View Post
    ... yeah, it's good to have your other half who does the same thing (i.e. photography), and i do enjoy travelling and shooting with my fiance and exchanging honest opinions on each others' works
    If my guess is correct, your fiance is the guy already on top of my first post here in this thread becoz both avarta pics look like the same girl - you

Best of regards to both of you
    Last edited by SurrealDreamWalker; 9th February 2010 at 07:13 PM.
    "There are no mistakes, only lessons. Growth is a process of trials and errors."

Quote Originally Posted by SurrealDreamWalker View Post
    If my guess is correct, your fiance is the guy already on top of my first post here in this thread becoz both avarta pics look like the same girl - you

Best of regards to both of you
    really ah? wah... xinfu leh.... match made in heaven liao...

Wow how i wish my gf love photography. We have different hobbies and she just dun like to go out with me for photography. So now I shoot alone or friends but lack motivation at time. The only time I shoot alot is for paid project.

In the past I used to brain storm of theme to take. Having a goal to achieve is easier then shooting without it. Just like ST 6.59am is something interesting that make us shoot everyday.
    D300/700/3S|14-24|24-70|70-200|17-55|16|14|24PC|28|50|85|105M|135DC|500|18-200|24-120|200-400|T11-16

I'm constantly trying to psycho my better half to come along - she's convinced that a DSLR is too big for her so I'm thinking of getting a smaller system for her... Pity we can't share gear then though! :<

Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 123