Thread: Post Processing - Help needed

Default Post Processing - Help needed

I took some photos recently but the colour didn't turn out as well as I expected. I blame it on my sheer lack of experience taking manual shots. However, I want to use PS to enhance the photo (i.e. change the colour tone so that it does not look so orange) but I am hopeless at PS. I tried borrowing books to learn but to no avail. Would some PS expert like to help me do up the photos pls. I would like to print it on 4R eventually to be given to a friend (cos the photos I took were of her son). Let me know if you can help and I will email the photos to you.

Thanks a million

Quote Originally Posted by swiftdragon
    I took some photos recently but the colour didn't turn out as well as I expected. I blame it on my sheer lack of experience taking manual shots. However, I want to use PS to enhance the photo (i.e. change the colour tone so that it does not look so orange) but I am hopeless at PS. I tried borrowing books to learn but to no avail. Would some PS expert like to help me do up the photos pls. I would like to print it on 4R eventually to be given to a friend (cos the photos I took were of her son). Let me know if you can help and I will email the photos to you.

Thanks a million

i can help, but my email space may not be able to accommodate your image files...

play around with the Hue & Saturation, Colour Balance, Level, Curves tools...

Quote Originally Posted by swiftdragon

Thanks a million
    I'm sure few of us might be able to help if you upload ya pics to a site?

Hi swiftdragon,

How big is your file?

Could you post a low resolution one here to let us have a look? Maybe some could advice you how to approach it.

And is your monitor colour calibrated? An uncalibated monitor could give a wrong impression in terms of hue, tone, colour, contrast and grey balances.